Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   what annoys you? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/what-annoys-you-35564.html)

cherokee 23-12-2007 23:19

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 507100)
What annoys me ....... i dont really know........ different things annoy me at different times so one thing one day wont annoy me but another day it might do ....... depends on what mood im in. Im a woman i can change my mind to suit my mood!!!

Now blazey you say you hate fat people. Thanks cos i dont like you either seeing as you keep reptiles and you are a law student.

Hows that for a generalisation.

:eek:how could you jen :eek::eek:
cherokee plods off back to her log ...........:D

grannyclaret 23-12-2007 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 506872)

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people :p

"Crickeybobs thats me in smuck again..."give me Mama Cass over Kate Moss anyday............:(:(:(

grannyclaret 23-12-2007 23:34

And dont forget our lovable Hattie Jacques,,,

katex 23-12-2007 23:39

I hate witchhunts and intolerance.

shillelagh 23-12-2007 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 507101)
:eek:how could you jen :eek::eek:
cherokee plods off back to her log ...........:D

See blazey thats what generalisation does ........ turns people against you!!!!

By the way Cherokee - like i said in the chatroom that reptile isnt yours its your sons!!! :D:D:D

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 507109)

Tell Blazey to lay off then, she creates her own corner In My Humble Opinion!!!
Read all the thread Kate plus all the others where derogatory comments have been made. Then by all means feel sorry for the hunted who is the most intolerant person on here In My Humble Opinion

cherokee 23-12-2007 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 507114)
See blazey thats what generalisation does ........ turns people against you!!!!

By the way Cherokee - like i said in the chatroom that reptile isnt yours its your sons!!! :D:D:D

And as you dont know him jen its impossible to hate him isnt it..:rolleyes:

but i know where this is going hun dont worry . :)

cashman 24-12-2007 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 507109)

fine but which came first?:rolleyes:

cherokee 24-12-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 507115)
Tell Blazey to lay off then, she creates her own corner In My Humble Opinion!!!
Read all the thread Kate plus all the others where derogatory comments have been made. Then by all means feel sorry for the hunted who is the most intolerant person on here In My Humble Opinion

Very well put Bernie.

shillelagh 24-12-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 507117)
And as you dont know him jen its impossible to hate him isnt it..:rolleyes:

but i know where this is going hun dont worry . :)

Yup thats true mel :D

Margaret Pilkington 24-12-2007 12:14

Blazey I think that linking obese people with the likes of paedophiles is wrong....there is a huge difference between a paedophile and an obese person.
Obesity is a complex thing.......people who work shift are more likely to become obese.....after all it isn't natural to consume your main cooked meal at 2 am in the morning is it? Lack of sleep is also implicated in weight gain.......it make for resistance to insulin and thereby a weight gain....some people have psychological disorders which mean they eat more.....some people diet excessively, and this causes a rebound weight gain as metabolism is slowed down.
Age causes weight gain.......our metabloic rate slows as we get older and even eating the same stuff will put weight on at roughly ten percent a year.
Not all obese people are unhealthy.
Education should help you see that there is room in this world for a variety of shapes and sizes....and as I have said before, overweight people are just as valid in society as you are.

Neil 24-12-2007 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 506966)
i'm classed as being obese, wanna make an issue of it?

A bloke at work was talking about one of the rather large women at work.
For some strange reason he wanted to stick an orange in her mouth, put a little saddle on her back and ride her round the bedroom while whipping her backside with a riding crop.

Shall I send him you msn addy?

Neil 24-12-2007 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507049)
is pregnancy not a lifestyle choice?

Depends how sober you were at the time.

Some unfortunate women end up pregnant even when they say no :mad:

Mr Aleks 24-12-2007 14:50

Now this is my kind of topic.

I have a list of things that really do annoy me.

Olives
Golf
Cards
Jambutty
Porsche
The gurkins on big macs
Beyonce
4x4s
Nissan Micra, Hyundai Getz, Honda Jazz etc etc etc
Old people on the road
Argos
Named houses
Catherie Tate
These damn things :Banane25::Banane25:
and im sure there will be more to follow. If anyone would like to explain any of the listed things then just ask.

West Ender 24-12-2007 17:23

A lot of things annoy me, especialy bad spelling and grammar, but one thing does not and that's Blazey, despite the odd English Language mistake.

I've read through this thread, and others, and I can't believe you fall for her every time. You have, here, one of the cleverest wind-up merchants I've ever read. She (assuming Blazey is female or even exists in the true sense of the word) can reduce any statement to disastrous proportions with a couple of outrageous sentences. She can remove her stance, subtly, from one side of an argument to the other while inflicting damage on the self-opinons and beliefs of her protagonists and do it with style.

Ladies and gentlemen, step back and take a lesson in creating chaos from Blazey.

Blazey, keep it coming, it's brilliant.

:D

yerself 24-12-2007 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by West Ender

Let 'em have it blazey. Self-righteous, fat old gits.:D:D:D

BERNADETTE 24-12-2007 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 507336)

No engouragememt needed for this one to be ignorant:(

flashy 24-12-2007 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 507336)

..******..

yerself 24-12-2007 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart
..******..

Takes one to know one.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lancsdave 24-12-2007 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by West Ender (Post 507319)
She (assuming Blazey is female or even exists in the true sense of the word) can reduce any statement to disastrous proportions with a couple of outrageous sentences. She can remove her stance, subtly, from one side of an argument to the other while inflicting damage on the self-opinons and beliefs of her protagonists and do it with style.

Ladies and gentlemen, step back and take a lesson in creating chaos from Blazey.

:D

Think you are spot on with this one. It's been mentioned by Blazey that there are sometimes her and her friends replying to posts. Some of the replies are a bit too clever to be the result of one brain cell so it is highly likely that 3 or 4 brain cells are being used :D

flashy 24-12-2007 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 507368)
Takes one to know one.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yep quite right an i'll admit to being one, men love it :D

derekgas 24-12-2007 21:08

Not sure I want to get into this, but hey! According to something I just read, Blazey's ideal weight is between 8 stone 4 and 9 stone 4 (at 5' 4"), to show the relevence, my ideal weight is 11 stone, I am 13, I smoke, used to drink heavily and now hardly at all, I have always worked long, hard hours and pay a lot of tax, paid for my qualifications in time and money, have 2 lovely kids because the pill didn't work and I don't believe in abortion, watched my grandad, auntie and more die from the effects of smoking, and am absolutely certain that the taxes I pay and have paid, will more than pay for any medical treatment that I may need in the future because of my habits. I eat little and work too hard and long to excercise as well, besides which there wouldn't be time left in the day. My mum smokes, and is overweight even though she spent half her life dieting, and is still struggling to give up the fags, I know she has tried very hard with both, and have to object to Blazey's comments, as generalisating and hurtful to people who undoubtedly have/had problems with weight control. Oh, and it annoys me that a publican is forced to adopt a government policy in his own home, no smoking in pubs should be the publicans choice!

kathleen_firth 24-12-2007 22:14

Quote:

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

how dare you.... thats just ignorance

kathleen_firth 24-12-2007 22:18

blazey
why do you have to try and annoy every person on this website.

blazey 24-12-2007 23:46

From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back. Besides, someone PM'd me and knew that the whole post was aimed at them.

Its not a crime to hate fat people, and if I want to hate them I can, just as I can object when you all say you hate gypsies.

As for people being able to choose to smoke in pubs, if I dont smoke then I shouldn't have to effectively smoke when I go into a pub, just because other people want to damage their health. Much better to put them outside in the cold and have an easy concept to understand rather than explain to them they're wasting ridiculous amounts of money a year on doing nothing but killing themselves quicker, and not actually benefitting in any way.

Its relaxing? I'm sure you can think of something more relaxing than inhaling poisonous addictive fumes?

MargaretR 25-12-2007 00:01

There soon wont be any pubs left open for non you smokers to frequent.
I have found that the fumes from air fresheners (air poisoners) now being used in public venues have a far worse effect on my health.

katex 25-12-2007 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 507523)
There soon wont be any pubs left open for non you smokers to frequent.
I have found that the fumes from air fresheners (air poisoners) now being used in public venues have a far worse effect on my health.

Without getting into the smoking thing again ... yawn .. had to come away from a pub tonight because they were burning somesort of aromatic type candles, presume they light them to hide the sweat, and smell of dirty carpets, etc. I was literally wheezing from the fumes and cut short what could have been a lovely night with my family. Preferred to go outside to smoke me fag in the cold. :D

I will not be going there again. !!

cherokee 25-12-2007 00:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazey...
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

cherokee
What a load of bloody crap.. I know of several who have replied who are definately not overwieght.

Blazey
Its not a crime to hate fat people, and if I want to hate them I can, just as I can object when you all say you hate gypsies.

cherokee
No one is saying its a crime blazey , but you keep saying you have a good education , has it . or your parents not taught you manners ?
A s for people saying they hate gypsies . Its where gypsies keep plonking themselves to live and the mess they leave behind that people hate , not the actual person . although alot of them do seem to have very bad manners and attitudes to all outsiders.

Blazey......
As for people being able to choose to smoke in pubs, if I dont smoke then I shouldn't have to effectively smoke when I go into a pub,

cherokee..
do everyone a favour and stay in!!

Blazey...
Much better to put them outside in the cold and have an easy concept to understand rather than explain to them they're wasting ridiculous amounts of money a year on doing nothing but killing themselves quicker, and not actually benefitting in any way.

what are you doing when you go into a pub ? are you not drinking alcohol?
If not then stop wasting the publicans time and leave him to serve the ones that will make him money.

Blazey you really need to stop trying to wind folk up . and being outright insulting and nasty will do you no favours on this website . There will only be one loser.

derekgas 25-12-2007 08:34

I still think it should be a publicans right to smoke and allow smoking in his own home, I don't agree that non smokers should be able to go into any pub, whilst smokers cannot, that is discriminating, besides, many pubs now do a lock in after time and get the ash trays out. Secondly. I like a bit of meat on my women, so a bit of weight is fine with me, no bruised ribs!!

kathleen_firth 25-12-2007 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507517)
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back. Besides, someone PM'd me and knew that the whole post was aimed at them.

is being pregnant the same as being over weight ????

cashman 25-12-2007 09:20

well blazey overweight i am not, but know alls like you who know nothing really annoy me, theres many wind-up merchants on this site, the differance being most know where to draw the line. so sorry westender i disagree with you, shes more than a wind-up merchant, a trick cycalist i aint,but this young lady needs help.:( thats my opinion anyway.

Stanleymad 25-12-2007 09:27

I aint over weight im bob on & i still think u are way out of line Blazey.

Stanleymad 25-12-2007 09:28

Blumming batteries not included - thats annoying

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 10:35

If she wants to hate fat people then let her its her own opinion and nothing to do with any of us. While i dont share the hate i do agree with the fact that everyone should be able to say what the hell they like. There was abit of a backlash on here a while back from a number of members wanting more freedom of speech but just before that i started a thread about freedom of speech and was laughed at. Make your minds up guys.

cashman 26-12-2007 11:53

theres a differance Aleks, n if you can't see it, yer just as dumb.:p

lancsdave 26-12-2007 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 507778)
theres a differance Aleks, n if you can't see it, yer just as dumb.:p

I think as soon as anyone decides to air their views on here then the option of it being nobody's business is not applicable.

cashman 26-12-2007 12:26

by Aleks logic, Abu Hamza should be able to preach "Death to Infidels etc outside Finsbury Park Mosque.:(

beechy 26-12-2007 12:39

xmas eve i weighed around 11.5 stone
now however i may weigh slightly more
due to excesive abuse of food and alcohol
this annoys me
i do hope no one hates me

cashman 26-12-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507786)
xmas eve i weighed around 11.5 stone
now however i may weigh slightly more
due to excesive abuse of food and alcohol
this annoys me
i do hope no one hates me

no but with yer excess weight- keep out of the trees.:rofl38::rofl38:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 507784)
by Aleks logic, Abu Hamza should be able to preach "Death to Infidels etc outside Finsbury Park Mosque.:(

If he wishes too yes as its not the preaching that kills its the actions of the brain washed persons who carry out any attack.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507783)
I think as soon as anyone decides to air their views on here then the option of it being nobody's business is not applicable.

So if i said i didnt like burnley that would make it your business would it? Then again with past comments it surely is as you always cry about it.

kinki__pinki 26-12-2007 12:46

[quote=blazey;507517]From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

im not overweight but....
i'd rather be fat than ready 2 snap!

cashman 26-12-2007 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507788)
If he wishes too yes as its not the preaching that kills its the actions of the brain washed persons who carry out any attack.

then i'm sorry i gave you credit,for more sense.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 12:53

But seriously there is a difference between blazey and Abu Hamza and if you say there isnt then your the idiot. Where she was saying she didnt like fat people its not going to start people thinking yeah hang on lets kill them is it.

kathleen_firth 26-12-2007 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507760)
If she wants to hate fat people then let her its her own opinion and nothing to do with any of us. While i dont share the hate i do agree with the fact that everyone should be able to say what the hell they like. There was abit of a backlash on here a while back from a number of members wanting more freedom of speech but just before that i started a thread about freedom of speech and was laughed at. Make your minds up guys.

i dont think she does hate fat people though to be quite honest i think she is just trying to upset offend and start arguements

well we certainly gave her what she wanted

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 13:10

If that is the case then hook line and sinker but if not then everyone is still entitled to say what they think, just as you have done. Anyway its my job to wind people up not hers lol

cashman 26-12-2007 13:23

Quote:

no Aleks,this is what she was saying, when everyone with a grain of sense knows that many people are overweight through NO fault of there own. that to me is going over the line,n i am a windup merchant meself. if you think its ok to cause offence to many decent folk undeservedly,then youve gone way down in my book.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 13:34

Some overwieght people are just that way as you said no fault of their own and i understand that its the ones who say oh i need help as im 469 stone. I need to lose weight... just after these 5 pizzas.

cashman 26-12-2007 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507809)
Some overwieght people are just that way as you said no fault of their own and i understand that its the ones who say oh i need help as im 469 stone. I need to lose weight... just after these 5 pizzas.

that was nothing like what she said, she generalised thus attacking all fat people, therefore to me deserves all the flak she gets.

West Ender 26-12-2007 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 507562)
well blazey overweight i am not, but know alls like you who know nothing really annoy me, theres many wind-up merchants on this site, the differance being most know where to draw the line. so sorry westender i disagree with you, shes more than a wind-up merchant, a trick cycalist i aint,but this young lady needs help.:( thats my opinion anyway.

Now you don't have to agree with me, it's a free(ish) country. :)

I'm just pointing out that Blazey scores a Hit every time he/she/it posts something controversial. I wish I had half that skill. :rolleyes:

My mother used to say, regarding nuisances, "Ignore them and they'll go away in the end." She had a very good point.

WillowTheWhisp 26-12-2007 15:06

I'd just like to point out that I don't hate anyone. I don't hate Gypsies but what I do hate is the awful mess. We've been along Blackburn Rd this afternoon and there is just one caravan near the new health centre but the amount of mess there is appalling.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507790)
So if i said i didnt like burnley that would make it your business would it?

If you say it on here then yes it does.

If you really want to keep it to yourself then don't type it.. simple :rolleyes:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507924)
If you say it on here then yes it does.

If you really want to keep it to yourself then don't type it.. simple :rolleyes:

Why would it exactly? Its my opinion about the shi7hole and nothing nasty towards you.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507926)
Why would it exactly?

So basically you think anyone should be able to type any post on here regarding their views and nobody should comment ?

Will be a strange forum if that happens. :confused::confused:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507928)
So basically you think anyone should be able to type any post on here regarding their views and nobody should comment ?

Will be a strange forum if that happens. :confused::confused:

No David i asked what makes it your business what i think of Burnley.

kathleen_firth 26-12-2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507809)

i gotta agree with you there, that is annoying but blazey meant fat people in general. she hates them because they are fat.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507929)
No David i asked what makes it your business what i think of Burnley.

Like I said it depends where you air your views.

Neil 26-12-2007 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleen_firth (Post 507560)
is being pregnant the same as being over weight ????

No, but you can be pregnant and overweight at the same time.

As a general rule of thumb I would say if you were fat before becoming pregnant than you will probably be fat and pregnant during your pregnancy.

derekgas 26-12-2007 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 507806)
no Aleks,this is what she was saying, when everyone with a grain of sense knows that many people are overweight through NO fault of there own. that to me is going over the line,n i am a windup merchant meself. if you think its ok to cause offence to many decent folk undeservedly,then youve gone way down in my book.

I agree with cashy here, Blazey, as jam butty did the other week, used their god given right to state thier opinion, the objection to both was the way in which it was stated, in the view of many, a little more subtlty could have been used.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507935)
Like I said it depends where you air your views.

That is not answering my question. What makes it your business what i think of Burnley. Please answer me David.

steeljack 26-12-2007 17:33

all this talk about being overweight reminds me of a bit of an incident/kerfuffle a few years back when a local health club had an advertising billboard showing an alien and the signage saying .."when they come they will eat the fat ones first ". the news media at the time had this to say ...

Fat people projected their glandular angst at a fitness center in San Fransisco earlier this week after reading a billboard with a picture of an alien saying, "When they come, they will eat the fat ones first." Twenty five people took it personally and got off their frosting stained couches to take a bus down to the fitness center and picket. They held up pro-fat person signs and chanted "Eat me!" until all the talk about eating made them hungry and they left for ice cream.......
......The fitness industry does not have some sort of secret knowledge of alien eating habits and were only speculating that the Grimloid Alphans prefer the taste of fatty flesh and will corral all fat humans into huge prison camps after their invasion in the year 2013.
The nonremorseful manager of the fitness center said, "Oh no. It looks like we lost the tubbies' business. Guess no one's going to have a heart attack on the stair master this week."

:D :D :D

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507939)
That is not answering my question. What makes it your business what i think of Burnley. Please answer me David.

I've answered it several times already. I can't put my answers any simpler :rolleyes:

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:40

No you have said it depends where i air it. Ok to make abit easier ive aired it on here a public forum so now ive aired it what makes it your business?

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507944)
No you have said it depends where i air it. Ok to make abit easier ive aired it on here a public forum so now ive aired it what makes it your business?

As I am a member on here I have the right to comment on any post I like. Is that a problem ?

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507945)
As I am a member on here I have the right to comment on any post I like. Is that a problem ?

No not a problem at all but by the same token i am also a member and i can air my opinions too. But you STILL havent answered me.

WHAT MAKES IT YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I THINK OF BURNLEY?

PS if you cant answer it just say so and that will be the end of it.

lancsdave 26-12-2007 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507949)
No not a problem at all but by the same token i am also a member and i can air my opinions too. But you STILL havent answered me.

WHAT MAKES IT YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I THINK OF BURNLEY?

PS if you cant answer it just say so and that will be the end of it.

If you can't read my previous answers just say so and that will also be the end of it.

Neil 26-12-2007 18:01

This thread looks like it is heading towards 'handbags at dawn' :D

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 18:03

Thats why ive started PMing dave but havent got a reply.

All i want is a simple answer. What makes it daves, no infact anyones business what i think of anything? For example what makes it Neils business what i think of cheese or otters?

lancsdave 26-12-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507962)
Thats why ive started PMing dave but havent got a reply.

All i want is a simple answer. What makes it daves, no infact anyones business what i think of anything? For example what makes it Neils business what i think of cheese or otters?

I'm not replying to the PM. I've stated my answer several times. If you think any comment you make on here is nobody's business thats up to you. This forum isn't your personal soapbox so don't be too suprised when people actually comment on your views.

Neil 26-12-2007 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507962)
For example what makes it Neils business what i think of cheese and otters?

Do you add grated cheese on top of the roast otter and place under the grill like with a cottage pie?
Or
Do you add it at the table like with parmesan and spag bol?

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507964)
I'm not replying to the PM. I've stated my answer several times. If you think any comment you make on here is nobody's business thats up to you. This forum isn't your personal soapbox so don't be too suprised when people actually comment on your views.

Exactly it is up to me isnt it. I expect comments on my views david but i do hope those comments can be backed up by answers for any question people want to ask.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 507966)
Do you add grated cheese on top of the roast otter and place under the grill like with a cottage pie?
Or
Do you add it at the table like with parmesan and spag bol?

Thats none of your god damn business neil so please keep of my private life:D

WillowTheWhisp 26-12-2007 18:09

So, I must now accept that Blazey hates me. :(

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 18:10

But willow are you actually bothered by that? Bothered by something someone said who you have never met?

lancsdave 26-12-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleks (Post 507968)
Exactly it is up to me isnt it. I expect comments on my views david but i do hope those comments can be backed up by answers for any question people want to ask.

I'm sure that makes sense to somebody, I'll not ask for an explanation in case it's not my business :)

Neil 26-12-2007 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 507970)
So, I must now accept that Blazey hates me. :(

You don't have to accept anything, you could always arrange for a hit man to take her out :rolleyes:

garinda 26-12-2007 18:19

I hate people with that eastern European looking skin, the type that never looks really clean.

Especially when they insist on sharing it with us, as their avatar.

Mr Aleks 26-12-2007 18:25

do you mean mine gary?

Neil 26-12-2007 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 507980)
I hate people with that eastern European looking skin, the type that never looks really clean.

Especially when they insist on sharing it with us, as their avatar.

I have never met an eastern European with black and yellow striped skin :rolleyes::D

lancsdave 26-12-2007 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 507984)
I have never met an eastern European with black and yellow striped skin :rolleyes::D

You've obviously never lived then :p

onlyme 27-12-2007 10:16

[quote=blazey;507517]From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

Hmmmm. Ok, just in case you have to put your vital statistics on to disagree a point with you Blazey, I am a size 6-8. Not intentional, I dont exercise, diet, count calories, or stick to riduclous regimes. I smoke, drive absolutely everywhere, and in fact have a very unhealthy way of living.

To be honest, if your argument is based on the financial aspect of 'clinically obese' people, I can blow it out of the water, seeing as I know what a 'financial drain' I have been on the health service despite weighing less than the average person.

If it is purely a cosmetic point of view, well I hope you have a lovely life, sat on your pc by yourself, whilst you search for the idealistic appearance of someone you want to talk to. Be warned, it will be very lonely. Will you next decide that people with big noses are beneath you? What about spots? Will you talk to your perfect vision of a person one day, then as they develop a horrendously obscene skin blemish, ignore them until it is gone?

I've noticed, that you enjoy arguing your point with the longest words possible, even if they are not particularly correct. We can all do that, but most of us are secure enough in ourselves to not have to prove ourselves through doing so. However if thats the only way you think people will actually listen to you, I think you should start looking into therapy.

You may recall that I was one of the few that were prepared to listen to what you have actually said in the past. You have come up with some relevant points, but have just destroyed all credibility in them with a hugely generalised statement, that isnt worth the electricity or effort used to type it.

If you want a way to alienate yourself from the rest of the world Blazey, keep up what you're doing, as you're doing a fantastic job.

kathleen_firth 27-12-2007 17:25

[quote=onlyme;508152]
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507517)
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

Hmmmm. Ok, just in case you have to put your vital statistics on to disagree a point with you Blazey, I am a size 6-8. Not intentional, I dont exercise, diet, count calories, or stick to riduclous regimes. I smoke, drive absolutely everywhere, and in fact have a very unhealthy way of living.

To be honest, if your argument is based on the financial aspect of 'clinically obese' people, I can blow it out of the water, seeing as I know what a 'financial drain' I have been on the health service despite weighing less than the average person.

If it is purely a cosmetic point of view, well I hope you have a lovely life, sat on your pc by yourself, whilst you search for the idealistic appearance of someone you want to talk to. Be warned, it will be very lonely. Will you next decide that people with big noses are beneath you? What about spots? Will you talk to your perfect vision of a person one day, then as they develop a horrendously obscene skin blemish, ignore them until it is gone?

I've noticed, that you enjoy arguing your point with the longest words possible, even if they are not particularly correct. We can all do that, but most of us are secure enough in ourselves to not have to prove ourselves through doing so. However if thats the only way you think people will actually listen to you, I think you should start looking into therapy.

You may recall that I was one of the few that were prepared to listen to what you have actually said in the past. You have come up with some relevant points, but have just destroyed all credibility in them with a hugely generalised statement, that isnt worth the electricity or effort used to type it.

If you want a way to alienate yourself from the rest of the world Blazey, keep up what you're doing, as you're doing a fantastic job.

couldnt agree more with you. she is certainly making people want to hate her....

derekgas 27-12-2007 17:28

[quote=kathleen_firth;508261]
Quote:

Originally Posted by onlyme (Post 508152)

couldnt agree more with you. she is certainly making people want to hate her....

Strong word..hate, Now....where did I hear that before?

kathleen_firth 27-12-2007 17:32

[quote=derekgas;508264]
Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleen_firth (Post 508261)

Strong word..hate, Now....where did I hear that before?

i didnt say any body hates her i said she is wanting to make people hate her

panther 27-12-2007 17:44

I must reply to this everyone....i have known blazey since birth, and the only thing i can do is apologize for her behaviour!!
this girl used to be a gem, do anything for anyone, but as the years have gone by, for some strange reason probably due the the company she keeps:rolleyes:, as turned into something nasty and i for one am ashamed!
I have done a lot of things for her and her family in the past and just seem to get stabbed in the back!
she seems to forget all the things she did in her past and now for some reason thinks shes better than everyone, and more intelligent!!...yeh right!

im sorry blazey but you have brought this on yourself, i feel sorry for your mum for whom I have known for years...32 years in fact, and im not letting YOU spoil this!
you call me boring?? and fat???...take a look at yourself before calling other people, because you are definatly not the girl i know, and at 18 i thought you would have grown out of this stupid behaviour by now....oh and by the way you havent spoken to me for over a year.....lets keep it that way.
im even ashamed to be even called your godmother!
so what you say on here from now on blazey...I DONT CARE!! just keep away from me and...
GROW UP!!

BERNADETTE 27-12-2007 17:47

Panther you shouldn't be apologizing the person who should do so won't but she will be the one with no friends

derekgas 27-12-2007 17:51

[quote=kathleen_firth;508269]
Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 508264)

i didnt say any body hates her i said she is wanting to make people hate her

No you didn't say you hate blazey, I was merely making reference to the person that first posted the word hate (fat people), I was as disgusted as you were, I feel for you panther, I know how dissapointed you feel when people behave in a way that you would think alien to them, and it turns out not to be so alien after all! It is a sign of the times these days, that youngsters grow up to actually believe that they know better than thier elders!

onlyme 27-12-2007 18:01

Panther, you have absolutely no need to apologise. Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your own actions, maybe when Blazey learns to do this, she'll be a little more careful on what she says in the future.

yerself 27-12-2007 18:04

Panther has stated that blazey is only 18. How many of us didn't know everything when we were 18?

panther 27-12-2007 18:05

I very much doubt that onlyme, she seems to be jekyll and hyde, one minute she fines then the next she seems to be very bitchy, im wondering if someone else as access to her password......

yerself 27-12-2007 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther
one minute she fines then the next she seems to be very bitchy

She's female isn't she?:D:D:D

panther 27-12-2007 18:12

ooooooo ya should have said that!!;)...lol

garinda 28-12-2007 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 508300)
How many of us didn't know everything when we were 18?

Me.

I knew everyting by the age of eight.:D

Panther, no need to appologise for Blazey. She can be a rude, gobby cow, but she'll grow out of it...hopefully.:rolleyes:,

LancYorkYankee 28-12-2007 03:16

May I interject an response to the initial question? Okay, thanks.

What annoys me is, after flying over to Dear Old England: getting a sore back from the flight, losing me luggage, facing extra cold weather without me mittens and/or longjohns, attempting to drive Ring Road in middle of Christmas rush hour, getting lost in inner Manchester, unable to sleep, . . . . okay enough of my first day! :p

Honestly, it is only today (11 days later) that I finally got over some awful illness I picked up over there. Started with a horrible lung infection and which developed into pneumonia. Now I know how the American Indians felt! LOL

Right then . . carry on with your love fest!

Brian

flashy 28-12-2007 09:55

ah poor you, hope your getting better now Brian xx

harwood red 28-12-2007 12:06

Sorry to hear about your illness Brian, glad you are on the mend. It was great seeing you again and even better when you started dancing :D

sorry thread wander

Mr Aleks 28-12-2007 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee (Post 508586)
May I interject an response to the initial question? Okay, thanks.

What annoys me is, after flying over to Dear Old England: getting a sore back from the flight, losing me luggage, facing extra cold weather without me mittens and/or longjohns, attempting to drive Ring Road in middle of Christmas rush hour, getting lost in inner Manchester, unable to sleep, . . . . okay enough of my first day! :p

Honestly, it is only today (11 days later) that I finally got over some awful illness I picked up over there. Started with a horrible lung infection and which developed into pneumonia. Now I know how the American Indians felt! LOL

Right then . . carry on with your love fest!

Brian

Moan moan moan

MargaretR 28-12-2007 15:14

I really get annoyed with the racy music they play in the background of the news headlines on BBC News 24 - it makes the news harder to hear - I get cheered up again by switching off the sound and watching the subtitles instead - real spelling howlers at times :)

blazey 28-12-2007 15:31

I can't actually believe you have whinged about me for 13 pages...

As for the company I keep, I keep the company of Accywebbers mainly, what a bad influence you all are.

I don't NEED you to like me, you aren't friends, you are just people who I discuss things with on a regular basis.

What ANNOYS me, is how you think that I am the person on the forums in my every day life. You can buy best selling books more offensive than me, you can listen to music more vulgar.

Panther isn't the person she appears to be on the forums, she's a sarcastic cow who hates me because she couldn't stop believing that my boyfriend was gay just because her silly jobless nephew said so. She talks about being friends with my mum yet she doesn't even see her anymore, seemingly because I wouldn't give in and leave my boyfriend.

There is nothing wrong with my boyfriend, you haven't even met him Panther to even say he's bad company to keep, yet you dont like him.

Thats the whole story of this forum, quick to jump to conclusions about people, and yes i'm just as quick to jump to conclusions about obese people. How many people jumped to conclusions about the gypsies in Church, whinging about the little THEY always leave behind. Who says they will? You do. Whinging about the perv in Thailand who is going to end up striking again. Who is jumping to that conclusion? You are.

There isn't a single member of this forum who doesn't jump to conclusions every once in a while, and you keep preaching that i'll grow out of it, and yet some of you still haven't grown out of it and have to make an argument about pretty much everything I say. Thats what annoys me.

garinda 28-12-2007 15:34

....is that why in another thread, after looking through photographs of the meets in the gallery, that we were all fat?