Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   what annoys you? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/what-annoys-you-35564.html)

lancsdave 23-12-2007 21:53

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507041)
I dislike school girls getting pregnant aswell but I guess I have to sympathise with that and 'accept' and 'tolerate' it because its a medical condition.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You hate people who stuff themselves with food yet tolerate schoolgirls who stuff themselves with something else to get pregnant. Mind you I am not university educated so I'm guessing you might tell me they use other means :D

Lilly 23-12-2007 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 507047)
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think she means that pregnancy is a medical condition, not that pregnant schoolgirls are a medical condition.

emamum 23-12-2007 21:57

is pregnancy not a lifestyle choice? like being obese and smoking? women and girls choose to get pregnant.....

Blazey, how old was your mum when she had you?

beechy 23-12-2007 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507049)
is pregnancy not a lifestyle choice? like being obese and smoking? women and girls choose to get pregnant.....

not all women and girls choose to get pregnant surely ?:confused:

BERNADETTE 23-12-2007 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 507035)
I know my own faults, but nobody else has to see it hanging out under my baggy t-shirt :p

Do you really know your own faults?? Just a question but please think before you answer!!!

Lilly 23-12-2007 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507052)

Not by a long chalk. There's rape for a start but that's another topic.

emamum 23-12-2007 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 507052)

they choose not to use protection and they chose to stay pregnant, i agree that some pregnancies are the result of rape, but thats a different story and they still have the option to abort......

Bonnyboy 23-12-2007 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 507049)

Looking at some of the comments on here, maybe Blazey's mum shudda picked the "swallow" option on the night of conception :(

grego 23-12-2007 22:07

I dont like

Bad manners, wrapping on kids toys, pregnant women smoking and drinking alcohol, anyone smoking near children, emptying the hoover, putting on the duvet cover, litter, dog dirt on pavements, anyone chewing with their mouth open, clicking (ask Lettie), whistling (that one drives me crazy) I'm sure I could think of a load more too.

shillelagh 23-12-2007 23:13

What annoys me ....... i dont really know........ different things annoy me at different times so one thing one day wont annoy me but another day it might do ....... depends on what mood im in. Im a woman i can change my mind to suit my mood!!!

Now blazey you say you hate fat people. Thanks cos i dont like you either seeing as you keep reptiles and you are a law student.

Hows that for a generalisation.

cherokee 23-12-2007 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 507100)
What annoys me ....... i dont really know........ different things annoy me at different times so one thing one day wont annoy me but another day it might do ....... depends on what mood im in. Im a woman i can change my mind to suit my mood!!!

Now blazey you say you hate fat people. Thanks cos i dont like you either seeing as you keep reptiles and you are a law student.

Hows that for a generalisation.

:eek:how could you jen :eek::eek:
cherokee plods off back to her log ...........:D

grannyclaret 23-12-2007 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 506872)

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people :p

"Crickeybobs thats me in smuck again..."give me Mama Cass over Kate Moss anyday............:(:(:(

grannyclaret 23-12-2007 23:34

And dont forget our lovable Hattie Jacques,,,

katex 23-12-2007 23:39

I hate witchhunts and intolerance.

shillelagh 23-12-2007 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 507101)
:eek:how could you jen :eek::eek:
cherokee plods off back to her log ...........:D

See blazey thats what generalisation does ........ turns people against you!!!!

By the way Cherokee - like i said in the chatroom that reptile isnt yours its your sons!!! :D:D:D