Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   The English Defence League Accrington Division (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/the-english-defence-league-accrington-division-52056.html)

cjrockman 01-03-2010 15:28

Re: The English Defence League Accrington Division

no its a local church im English why would i go to a mosque its the church in accy town center if you want to know

jaysay 01-03-2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 793198)
I'm a Mullah, and would like to join.

Thank you.

You don't qualify Rindi you have to be a mad Mullah:D

garinda 01-03-2010 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjrockman (Post 793249)
no its a local church im English why would i go to a mosque its the church in accy town center if you want to know

I only asked because it was a tiny photograph.

Anyway lots of English people worship in mosques. Some in buildings converted from disused Christian churches.

Are you a regular worshipper at St. Jame's?

cjrockman 01-03-2010 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 793221)
Found this on the site, but it doesn't give a size.

Are they one size fits all?

WELSH DEFENCE LEAGUE HOODIE (WDL) *BURKA FACE MASK* on eBay (end time 18-Mar-10 15:35:21 GMT)

not sure on the sizes i dont deal with the clothes but if you go to the EDLs forum here Error and pm an admin im sure they can help you tony williamson will be able to help you i think

garinda 01-03-2010 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjrockman (Post 793255)
not sure on the sizes i dont deal with the clothes but if you go to the EDLs forum here Error and pm an admin im sure they can help you tony williamson will be able to help you i think

Thanks.

Peace be with you.

cjrockman 01-03-2010 15:39

No problem pal im not no we just wanted to get married in a big place good point on the english people worshiping in mosques i did not think about that lol but thanks for your complement on the pic

cjrockman 01-03-2010 15:42

so garinda do you know how to join ive just seen that you would like to. my browser keeps playing up i just switched browsers

Gayle 01-03-2010 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjrockman (Post 793268)
so garinda do you know how to join ive just seen that you would like to. my browser keeps playing up i just switched browsers

Has your irony button stopped working with the switch over of browsers? :rolleyes:

jaysay 02-03-2010 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle (Post 793273)
Has your irony button stopped working with the switch over of browsers? :rolleyes:

Nice one Gayle:D

Barrie Yates 02-03-2010 20:11

Would the EDL propose only English born members of Parliament or the House of Lords, as the Scots, Welsh & Northern Irish now have thier own assemblies?

Mancie 02-03-2010 20:18

The EDL are made up from footy hooligans that ain't got nowt else to do.

DaveinGermany 07-03-2010 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 793709)
The EDL are made up from footy hooligans that ain't got nowt else to do.

Are you sure Mancie ? I mean the Lads' got a shirt & tie on & everythig, proper respectable those as wears shirts & ties !!! :)

LYNX1 07-03-2010 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 793199)
By the way, the link you gave to the main site isn't working.

You just can't get adequate staff these days.

Link worked for me Gary

garinda 07-03-2010 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYNX1 (Post 795072)
Link worked for me Gary

I think they employed a Pole, to sort it out.

garinda 19-03-2010 15:31

Tomorrow we've planned a family visit to Bolton, to see a wonderful play called And Did Those Feet.

I saw it last year with Lettie and Sparkologist, and it was one the best plays I've ever seen. On paper it's about Bolton's F.A. Cup run in 1923, but really it's about love, and the losses brought about by World War I.

It received a standing ovation when I saw it, and at least two of our party of three, had tears in their eyes.

I encouraged my family, including the younger members, that we should all take the chance to see it, after it was being reprised this spring.

Tickets were booked last August, and a pre-theatre dinner was booked at the Olive Press.

Now we've been informed that the restaurant is closed, because the English Defence League are having a mass rally tomorrow, and there's also an anti-ENDL protest planned, with people arriving from all over the country.

Many pubs, restaurants, and taxi firms, are apparenting closing tonight, and not reopening until Sunday lunchtime, and even now much of the town centre is barricaded, and cordoned off.

If we aren't able to get to the Octagon safely tomorrow, because of this rally, it won't be us shedding tears, it will be the protesters, who are attacked by my mother's brolly. Angered that something we've all looked forward to so much, has been spoiled.

;)