Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Bra Straps (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/bra-straps-8975.html)

fibi 28-03-2005 20:34

Bra Straps

Does anybody else have a problem with bra straps that wont stay in place no matter how tight they are the buggers always end up falling down, it's so bloody frustrating. If anyone has any fantastic tips that keeps them in their place please let me know...or am I the only one that suffers from this? :confused:

chav1 28-03-2005 20:38

Re: Bra Straps

dont ask me i have enough trouble undoing the buggers i usualy end up using the lift and grope approach

cant you buy a special double sided sticky tape ime sure you can

Doug 28-03-2005 20:39

I don't have any problems myself Fibi, but you could consider going strapless or better still give up wearing one at all....lol

fibi 28-03-2005 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
I don't have any problems myself Fibi, but you could consider going strapless or better still give up wearing one at all....lol

Bless ya doug...always fab advice xx

grannyclaret 28-03-2005 20:44

one of those tiny gold safety pins fastened to your strap and your blouse should do it ,,,,fraustrating for dirty old men though.lol

Doug 28-03-2005 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret
one of those tiny gold safety pins fastened to your strap and your blouse should do it ,,,,fraustrating for dirty old men though.lol

Less of the bl**dy old grannyclaret............:p

Doug 28-03-2005 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by fibi
Bless ya doug...always fab advice xx

If you ever need an hand, you know where I am hun...............

garinda 28-03-2005 20:59

Burn your bra!

Liberate 'em, & yourself!

Garinda Greer x

grannyclaret 28-03-2005 21:01

;) :d ......................................

jason 28-03-2005 21:09

Hey fibi,doesnt look like your avatar pic has much trouble in this area!!

-pixie 28-03-2005 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by fibi
Does anybody else have a problem with bra straps that wont stay in place no matter how tight they are the buggers always end up falling down, it's so bloody frustrating. If anyone has any fantastic tips that keeps them in their place please let me know...or am I the only one that suffers from this? :confused:

Check that you are wearing the correct size of bra. I know it sounds daft, but if you have been wearing what you think is the correct size for a while now , you may be surprised. Nip into M&S or Debenams, they have a free fitting service and double check your size.;)

jason 28-03-2005 21:16

I do a free check size!!

lmao

-pixie 28-03-2005 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason
I do a free check size!!

lmao

I have yet to meet a bloke that understands the numbers and letters in a bra size. Cupping your hands over your own chest and saying "About this big" doesn't count.:D

jason 28-03-2005 21:20

Always worth a go,always worth a go!!;)

My hands go up to a d cup btw................lol:)

garinda 28-03-2005 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by -pixie
I have yet to meet a bloke that understands the numbers and letters in a bra size. Cupping your hands over your own chest and saying "About this big" doesn't count.:D

YOU'VE MET ONE NOW!

17 years in the rag trade measuring the rich and famous, and ne'er a twitch!

PMSL.