Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2009, 19:38   #91
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: A level playing field.

jock - many of my mates are known as, fer ever, never known 1 get the hump oer it or shout racism, aussies call us pommie Bs. i don't mind, but the P. word sure brings em out the woodwork, WHY?
Old 10-04-2009, 19:44   #92
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
jock - many of my mates are known as, fer ever, never known 1 get the hump oer it or shout racism, aussies call us pommie Bs. i don't mind, but the P. word sure brings em out the woodwork, WHY?
My take on this....Trust the devil you know, but never trust the devil you dont know or ever will.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 20:19   #93
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I work with a half Aussie reject - he tells me the P word as we are calling it is a common term in Australia and is used at a shortened version of Pakistani. Is that not what it means over here

Surely you have to add some other words with it to make it an insult.
Old 10-04-2009, 20:26   #94
God Member

ahh but neil we are all racists and this is a racist site typical of hyndburn which i see as been no different than any other part of the UK

with so many racists it makes you wonder why so many people try so hard to get into hyndburn yet alone the UK

well i suppose a soft arse benefit system helps but apart from that i couldnt see any attraction in been here if teh people of teh UK were such racists

im off to the local chinky for some egg flied lice for my supper

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 20:33   #95
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

don't forget your 2p fock.

That reminds me of a story a bloke at work told me.

I work just outside Liverpool. He said a local Chinese has a high counter with just a small serving hatch, yes it is a nice place

This guy did the usual thing of pulling the sides of his eyes and asking for egg flied lice in a pathetic Chinese accent. The Chinese looking bloke behind the counter put his fingers above and below his eyes and stretched them to be wide open and said in a strong scouse accent "get to flip" - well you know what I mean
Old 10-04-2009, 21:27   #96
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I work with a half Aussie reject - he tells me the P word as we are calling it is a common term in Australia and is used at a shortened version of Pakistani. Is that not what it means over here

Surely you have to add some other words with it to make it an insult.
i'll give ya my thoughts on this, Britain is in a mess socially, n one of the biggest reasons why,is numptys who call the word insulting/ racial, its that simple to me, never mind the pakistanis, we would be much better off if these people would "Sod Off" somewhere else.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:43   #97
God Member

seems simple to me...I don't call people P****.and I don't call people N******..I have used thoose terms and some still use em..but I know black people do not like to be called niggers or gollywogs.. so why would anyone want to use those names when we all know some people do not like them?.. I may call a mate a Aussie t*** but I would only do it if I knew the bloke did not take offence..I'll say again..would you call a black person a gollywog in thier face? or call someone a **** in the face?..if yes then good luck to you.. cos you may need it!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:39   #98
God Member

And to make things plain..if anyone called me a pommie bastard they would get a swift headbutt.take it or leave it.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:44   #99

Well rindy .........you did it (got me to read through a full thread) not done that for a long time........thank you

Have had a bloody good laugh
Old 11-04-2009, 08:32   #100
God Member

it's a choice.. if we go down the right road then it will be OK
Old 11-04-2009, 09:57   #101
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
paddy - irish
scot - scotland
ausi - australian
taffy -welsh
yank - american
pommie - english
ruskie - russian
pole - polish
sweed - sweedish
crout - german
indian - indian
frog - french

no one ever hears about any on the above list screaming racism or has people screaming to stop using those names on tehir behalf

its not the word that is racist its how you use it infact i think the british public are world leaders at getting offended on other peoples behalf

if i was racist i wouldnt use cb cabs, i wouldnt eat at the akash and i wouldnt buy my computer parts form the shops i do

i will hold my hand up to predjudice but everone is guilty of that in some way or other , unless they are a saint that is
I'd go along with that Accyman..but hang on .. the Nazis used Jewish doctors and bought from Jewish shops.. and then murderd them years later.. most did not wish the dreadful things that were done but you can bet it all started with a few grumbles and a few small lines in newspapers.. maybe not forums but from acorns mighty oaks grow.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:53   #102
God Member

now I have seen the light..and now know what this thread is all about...I'm a knuckle head ..but even I get the jist when anyone dares to even mention some bod that is not even a certified member on here manages to get any reference of him deleted..or if anyone has the cods to even mention him gets warned off!...good luck ...but I fear luck will not be a factor if this bloke gets his way.

Last edited by Mancie; 11-04-2009 at 11:56.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:29   #103
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

yer getting there now mancie.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..