Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2009, 09:36   #76
Senior Member+

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Did anyone see the sky on friday moring (31-07-09) around 8am, clear skys, well apart from loads of chemtrails at least seven I spotted, or where they contrails? didnt see any planes, mmm strange.

By around dinner time the sky was full of clouds.

Intersting flight path this plane took.

I cannot confirm chemtrails exist.

However LOOK UP SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Tell us what you see and think.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2009, 09:46   #77
JFT96

Oh dear

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:53   #78
JFT96

Funny thing the weather, it can be nice and sunny in the morning but lots of clouds at lunch and in the afternoon, nothing to do with man made things. Go to the ITCZ you will see lots of sun in the morning and early afternoon, but come tea time thunderstorms, lots of. I fly all over the world, I have a great view out of the flight deck windows, I have yet to see a Chemtrail.

The video with the 'Chemtrails' over Oregon, the contrails are at different heights. you only have to look.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:01   #79
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Funny thing the weather, it can be nice and sunny in the morning but lots of clouds at lunch and in the afternoon, nothing to do with man made things. Go to the ITCZ you will see lots of sun in the morning and early afternoon, but come tea time thunderstorms, lots of. I fly all over the world, I have a great view out of the flight deck windows, I have yet to see a Chemtrail.
I apreciate your imput.

As I state above I cannot confirm they exist, however something doesnt seem right to me and I will continue to look into the matter for my own personal interest.

However this has been reported by a lot of organisations.

I appreciate the weather can change drastically I was pointing out what I saw. concidence, probably, but who can say for certain, 100%?

There is a lot of evidence to support the existance of chemtrails. If its all make belief, who proffits from making al this up?

Proof of Chemtrails
Old 04-08-2009, 11:49   #80
JFT96

Depends what you mean by Evidence, if you mean web pages, you tube videos, internet sites, then yes there is. I have not seen any real hard facts on this, but then I am only a Pilot who works at 30,000 to 40,000 feet every day....

People make lots of money off this whole Biderberg, NWO, Chemtrail, Moon Hoax, Holocaust hoax etc, books, films, personal appearances etc... Also there are those who are in it for the fame and notoriety.
David Irving has done okay, so has Bill Kaysling and if memory serves me right David Icke as well.

Old 05-08-2009, 17:23   #81
Senior Member+

Can see them now. Sky if full of trails.
Old 05-08-2009, 18:24   #82
Senior Member+

Some pics for you to think about. Taken from my back yard. with phone so not that good.

Notice how the sky was pretty clear before and after 5/20 mins the trails had spead out and made pretty clouds.

Is this natural from the back of a plane, been there 20 Mins +

Old 06-08-2009, 15:51   #83
Senior Member+

There where plenty about today before the clouds covered the sky.

Interesting Video also.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:15   #84
Senior Member+

I know Im talking to myself mainly on this thred.

But its strange that there are NO trails today.

Do planes not fly on fridays, there where loads yesterday.

Do you not think this is strange I DO.

Boing Guy, is there certain days Ie Thursday / Friday where there is significantly more flights on one day and less on others or is it just random?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:53   #85
JFT96

As far as I know, there is no less traffic in the air on a Friday than on any other day of the week, if you wish there is this website, (MAN) Manchester International Airport Departures, Arrivals, and Information that's for Manchester, UK, Heathrow is EGLL, Gatwick EGKK, Liverpool EGGP. Also there is this, 24 Hour Air Traffic Around the World Blows Minds, Eyeballs - Air - Gizmodo showing the air traffic globally over a 24 hour period.
Hope it helps.
BG

Last edited by Boeing Guy; 07-08-2009 at 11:58.
Old 07-08-2009, 13:23   #86
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
I know Im talking to myself mainly on this thred.
You might think you're talking to yourself but there are some of us who are listening and taking onboard the evidence, keep going Mr D.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:39   #87
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
You might think you're talking to yourself but there are some of us who are listening and taking onboard the evidence, keep going Mr D.
Don't you encourage him Bagpuss
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02   #88
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Don't you encourage him Bagpuss
Yes I will, I love stuff like this, open your mind John, the truth is out there.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:28   #89
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Yes I will, I love stuff like this, open your mind John, the truth is out there.
That's what I'm bloody frightened of
Old 08-08-2009, 12:37   #90
God Member

Wind anyone?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..