Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2004, 15:42   #31
Member.

Re: Doug

Thank you Sara, I will.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Accrington Web
Old 20-12-2004, 19:03   #32

flippin eck can you not let it go if this would have happened anywhere else by now this thread would have been closed can this not be the case here

doug keep up your good posting and good to see you back
Old 20-12-2004, 21:26   #33
Resident Waffler

Steven, you yourself are also prolonging this and making more of it than there is now.

Less turned it into a sarcastic quiz, Mick compounded the issue by continuing in the same vein and people took their cue from a moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
No problem there Willow. You and busman have my best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

P.S. I do believe that he may have brought is own name in to this one!!! lol.
I think if you check back to post #7 Doug you'll see that it was Shane who brought Busman's name into this thread. I doubt he would have even noticed it otherwise.

Old 20-12-2004, 21:48   #34
Resting in Peace

Right NOW EVERYONE HAS HAD THERE SAY CAN WE CLOSE THIS TOPIC
and find something worth talking about instead of this THANKYOU
**************************THE END********************************
Old 20-12-2004, 21:59   #35

Everyone hasn't had their say Mick. I have only just returned following a long absence and having read through this thread I think you might do well to admit that you had a lot to do yourself with the way it went.

Leave it alone. Don't be such a little Hitler. The people concerned seem to have been able to "talk" to each other here without need of interference from any outside do-gooders. Sometimes a bit of air cleaning can do people the power of good.
Old 20-12-2004, 22:14   #36
Member.

I respect your point of view Gobsmacked and I would agree that everyone has a right to express there feelings. But I myself would like to ask that this ends now and that this thread is closed. This is for no other reason than I believe that many people have now had enough.
Regards
Doug.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 20-12-2004, 22:16   #37

I'd have like to see Mick admit that perhaps he was at fault in leading this thread away from it's intended purpose. Alas, instead he chose to lay the blame on those who followed.

As for yourself Doug, I would say that you have responded well.
Old 20-12-2004, 22:23   #38
Resting in Peace

I think you will find it was not me that started the cludo part i admit i carried it on .
but as it is in anything goes it was only ment as a bit of fun .
if i have upset anybody then im sorry .
thats all i can say.
NOW as Doug has asked can we please drop it
Old 20-12-2004, 22:32   #39

Thank you Mick, I respect you for being man enough to admit that.
Old 21-12-2004, 07:05   #40
Roy
Administrator

As doug has requested that this be closed, then I will close it. I will also take this oppurtunity to remind everyone of the rules here at accyweb. We don't allow personal attacks. This thread has been reported (and not by doug may I just point out). I'd like to think accyweb can be a friendly place where everyone is welcome, this thread does us no good.

Thank you for listening and merry christmas!
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..