Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 20:04   #1

First Love....

Having watched the last couple of First Love ....Second Chance I was wondering how many Accy Webbers would like a chance to meet their first love again and seeing if things might be different....or did you marry your first love...did they break your heart or didn't they even know you existed. Did you really have a crush on someone but were too scared to tell them. So don't be shy, names would be good.

My first love was with a lad called Robbie (wont put his full name on here because you never know) anyway it lasted about 2-3 weeks even at 17 I still found him quite attractive but nothing ever came of it...shame....not sure if I would like to do it second time round.

The only lad I regret not saying anything to was one called Terry (again no surname) he used to sit behind me in english lessons, I wonder what would have happened if I had told him that I fancied him....mmm well I guess we will never know....

Your Turn!!!

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-04-2005, 09:57   #2
God Member

Re: First Love....

I watched that programme fibi........last week was a bit of a let down.......first one was brill.
Well not meant to sound sloppy but I am married to my first love.
I got married at 16 years old so not much time for alot of loves lmao!!. I can remember my first icle boyfriend though when I was 8 years old. And no I wouldn't like to ever ever ever get a chance at that one, me and tinks saw him a couple of years ago in a pub and he is a massive DRUG ADDICT now. God how people change.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 20:11   #3
Beacon of light

I'm like Slinky on this one........and anyone who has read my journal, now knows that I married my first love.......although it wasn't quite as straight forward as that!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 20:19   #4
I am Banned

OH god no way i stupidly married my 1st boyfriend [big mistake no1 so why repeat it!!] the only way i'd see the ex hub again he would be in a box 6ft under n me having a beer party on top .... sorry if bad taste but U didnt have to live with the seriously evil get!!!!!

Last edited by accystanmac; 05-04-2005 at 20:21.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 20:30   #5
Accy Goddess

My first Love was a boy at school who didn't even know I existed.
I used to follow the poor Lad round like a puppy dog.
Then at the age of 15 I met Mick.
We fell in Love and married when I was 16 and he was 18.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 20:34   #6

I'll leave my past loves where they belong......well in the past!

jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 21:01   #7
God Member

My first love was when I was 15 year old, he was 25 and the true gentleman that he was said there would be no relationship till I was of age. He turned up at my 16th birthday but I was seeing another lad by then and didn't want to be unfaithful and after all that the boyfriend turned out to be an absolute ******! After I'd finished with him I looked for this guy but he was in a relationship by then and by the time he had finished that relationship I was with my partner that I'm with now. I read it in the Accy Observer when he died a couple of years ago very early in life from a heart attack, after a short marriage to his new wife. I wouldn't change what I have now for anything but I often wonder how different things would have turned out had I not been seeing the ****** when I was 16.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..