Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2009, 22:24   #331
God Member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
I think the answer here is in your user name, you need to get a LIFE! you have been recalled to the Psychiatric ward at Blackburn, your bed is still warm and is needing you back, are you related to another of accys nutters Alan Kitchen, or are you Alan Kitchen!! Its people like you that make the rest of the world laugh so please dont stop, please carry on with your fairy stories they really are entertaining, have you been contacted yet by New of the World as your stories wouldn't be out of place in there, as I said before get a LIFE you sad bastard!
There is no need to insult anyone who has beliefs that differ from your own.
Your intolerance is primitive and shows that your mind is closed to any unconventional thoughts.
Such thinking is the basis for all racial and religious intolerance and this will not serve you well in the times of vast change which are now upon us.

Accrington Web
Old 10-10-2009, 22:40   #332

I personnely think that your as much as a nutter as LIFE, its not a matter of insulting LIFE its my opinion, and I am quite entitled to mine in thinking both him and you are nutters, as for racist & religious intolerance you know absolutely nothing about me so how you can jump to that kind of conclusion is anybodies guess, and what vast changes are upon us pray tell, do you have some crystal ball, or have you got your tarot cards out??
Old 10-10-2009, 22:45   #333
God Member

Quote:
I personnely think that your as much as a nutter as LIFE, its not a matter of insulting LIFE its my opinion, and I am quite entitled to mine in thinking both him and you are nutters, as for racist & religious intolerance you know absolutely nothing about me so how you can jump to that kind of conclusion is anybodies guess, and what vast changes are upon us pray tell, do you have some crystal ball, or have you got your tarot cards out??
I can only judge you by the way you express your views here - You have not impressed me.
There again - what anyone thinks of anyone else is irrelevant
...so my opinion of you matters only to me, and your opinion of me matters to me not at all. I only heed the opinions of people who have earned my respect.

Last edited by MargaretR; 10-10-2009 at 22:47.
Old 10-10-2009, 22:48   #334

Im not out to impress you or anyone else, its called freedom of speech, and if I think someone is a raving lunatic that should be on the local nutters ward thats what I think,

Last edited by Mick; 11-10-2009 at 06:52.
Old 10-10-2009, 22:51   #335
God Member

Quote:
Im not out to impress you or anyone else, its called freedom of speech, and if I think someone is a raving lunatic that should be on the local nutters ward thats what I think,
You do not express you opinions in a civilised fashion.
Insults provoke aggression - you will be getting some

Last edited by Mick; 11-10-2009 at 06:52.
Old 10-10-2009, 22:55   #336

good, bring it on !
Old 10-10-2009, 22:57   #337
God Member

Quote:
good, bring it on !
bring what on
I think you are being primitive again
I am not aggressive - you will find your life takes unfortunate turns when you involve yourself in negative expression

Old 10-10-2009, 23:00   #338

are you some kind of witch?? you seem to think you know all about me, when you know absolutely nothing, do you write the horoscopes in the daily rags, your quotes are very funny
Old 10-10-2009, 23:08   #339
God Member

Quote:
are you some kind of witch?? you seem to think you know all about me, when you know absolutely nothing, do you write the horoscopes in the daily rags, your quotes are very funny
I only know you from what you write - so you have made an effort to insult someone that you don't know - how logical is that?
You have indicated that he is mentally ill and that he is illegitimate - do you know him?

Old 10-10-2009, 23:52   #340
God Member

Seems a bit ironic that Life can come on here and insult the majority of members without being villified for it but if someone insults him/her they are brought to task. A tad hypocritical berating somebody for doing the exact same as Life IMHO.
Old 11-10-2009, 00:23   #341
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Seems a bit ironic that Life can come on here and insult the majority of members without being villified for it but if someone insults him/her they are brought to task. A tad hypocritical berating somebody for doing the exact same as Life IMHO.
He was responding to insults made to him.
I do not approve of his methods, and disagree with some of his views, but I believe he has good intentions - that's the difference.

Old 11-10-2009, 00:39   #342
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
He was responding to insults made to him.
I do not approve of his methods, and disagree with some of his views, but I believe he has good intentions - that's the difference.
Sorry Margaret but I disagree, most of the answers he/she has given on this thread have been nothing short of insulting to most of the members. If we don't share his/her point of view we are "morons" his/her words. But perhaps the most horrible thing he/she has implied is that if any of our kids get cancer (the ones who opted for the vaccinations that have kept his/her children safe from the likes of whooping cough, measles etc) we are to blame. Without vaccinations these diseases could be rampant today and maybe his/her kids would not be so secure from the threat of a potentially life threatening illness (if indeed they are anyway). I think most of us are capable of finding out any information we may need without someone else pointing the way, we are all on tinternet are we not?
Old 11-10-2009, 00:44   #343
God Member

That is why I tried to warn him not to force feed us, by going 'over the top'
He is trying to warn us of dangers he sincerely believes are a threat.
He could just have said nothing - maybe some people didn't even know that there are risks - at least now some may have searched that wouldn't have done before.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:59   #344
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.
may I ask, are you suggesting I act on fear?
No just sod of and leave us in peace, I really pity you if you DO get any serious health problems, then you WILL have something to worry about, poor health is something nobody can legislate for and when it does strike you down you take whatever help is available, the minute you start questioning that help, you may as well give up the ghost, I was fit and healthy and worked 7 days a week until 1980 when I was struck down by illness, not a career move of choice I can tell you, but I'm still here,
Old 11-10-2009, 10:44   #345
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I take exception to that Wallop, Margaret is nothing like Life, okay she has her own opinions which people disagree with, but I don't think she goes about putting her ideas and thoughts about with the sole intention of ridiculing others. Margaret doesn't need me to fight her corner, she's quite good at doing that herself. Life set out to rub people up the wrong way from his very first post and is content to carry on doing it, if Margaret wants to put people in their place she ha a more subtle and sometimes more amusing way of doing it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..