Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2009, 16:43   #436
God Member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Homes evacuated after chemical leak in Huncoat (From Lancashire Telegraph)

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2009, 17:49   #437
God Member

Does everyone else get fed up of seeing posts start 'Hi All' ?
Old 23-10-2009, 18:27   #438
I am Banned

Hello.

You are correct there was an accident, but my concern is how quickly and without verifying the call, the school was happy to prevent the children from leaving.

Second would be the fact the police did not attempt to stop the parents arriving at school and into the school yard.

Third the school kept the doors shut and communicated via text message.

The above info comes from a chap at the school as the event took place.

This event no doubt will be accepted as just one of those things, but given the information I have studied relating to the vaccination program and the ever shift to martial law this country has suffered since Thatcher, I am very concerned that parents do not just keel over each time the schools decide to change the boundaries, albeit on this occasion on the orders of the police.

If the vaccination program was not under way I would not focus attention as
I have in this regard, but parents need to be alert to the bigger picture here, the schools are not mandated to do three quarters of what they do, and the parents are not aware of this fact, they must not position themselves whereby they tell parents what is going on with their children, that is your job as a parent.

The state is taking more and more power over our lives, you must awaken to it.

I will present all and every suspicious aspect to this story, whatever the outcome, of course I will report the outcome wherever it leads.
Old 23-10-2009, 18:37   #439
Senior Member+

the flu stuff reminds me of steven kings ' the stand '
Old 23-10-2009, 21:07   #440
God Member

well off topic but just noticed the member "Life" is shown as making only 2 posts.. but Life has made at least 15 posts on this thread alone..or is my PC playing up?
Old 23-10-2009, 21:15   #441
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
well off topic but just noticed the member "Life" is shown as making only 2 posts.. but Life has made at least 15 posts on this thread alone..or is my PC playing up?
....because it is mostly in Anything Goes= not counted
....items considered 'conspiratorial' get moved here by AndrewB
PS.....after PM consultation with Less

Old 23-10-2009, 21:29   #442
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
....because it is mostly in Anything Goes= not counted
....items considered 'conspiratorial' get moved here by AndrewB
PS.....after PM consultation with Less
cor blimey.. so it's a conspiracy within a conspiracy..it's like an enigma within a conspiracy within an enigma!
only asked
Old 23-10-2009, 23:19   #443
God Member

Quote:
Life You are correct there was an accident, but my concern is how quickly and without verifying the call, the school was happy to prevent the children from leaving.
And what would you rather the school had done? Would you prefer that they allowed the children to leave the school into a situation that could have been detrimental to their health i.e. possibly inhaling toxic fumes from the chemical tanker?

No as like most of your posts you tried to stir up hysteria i.e. They are going to force vaccinations on everybody. NO they are not and just like you had the choice of whether your children had their childhood immunisations you will again be given a choice for any future protection on offer. It just makes me wonder if you would be so complacent about the MMR jab and such like if these childhood diseases were still rife (the reason they aren't is because most people had their children vaccinated).

Please stop treating us like idiots, we can and will make informed decisions regarding our childrens welfare with the help of facts available to us!!!! And by the way we can find all the facts by research just as you do.
Old 23-10-2009, 23:25   #444
I am Banned

Hello.

I would have to take exception to the idea I treat anyone like an idiot, I merely present information which usually creates a storm, not my storm I must had.

I have done a little more research and updated the page, might be worth another look!
Old 23-10-2009, 23:43   #445
I am Banned

sorry

the link : UK : Elite Drill In Preventing Schools From Releasing Children From School ? » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 24-10-2009, 00:42   #446
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
I have done a little more research and updated the page, might be worth another look!
Maybe you should take the word "drill" out of the title now you know it was not a drill or would that make it a non story for you?

Come to think of it the whole title is deceptive
Old 24-10-2009, 05:39   #447
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hello.

I would have to take exception to the idea I treat anyone like an idiot, I merely present information which usually creates a storm, not my storm I must had.

No I'm afraid that yesterday at 3:56pm you posted a message that was lacking information so as to try and treat the members like idiots. You didn't credit the members as having enough intelligence as to look into why the children had been kept in school at Peel Park i.e. their own safety, till it was established that things were all clear.

Like a lot of your posts it lacked any substance to back up your claims of schools trying to take over our childrens/grandchildrens welfare. Just like your claim(of which I have no doubt you will just ignore) that any parents/grandparents who have been foolish enough to have their children/grandchildren immunised against childhood diseases i.e.measles,mumps, whooping cough, have only theirselves to blame if their children/grandchildren sometime in the future get cancer.

Do all the research you want but credit the parents/grandparents of this forum with having the intelligence to conduct their own research before allowing their children/grandchildren to be vaccinated with anything!!!!
Old 24-10-2009, 07:35   #448
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Just like your claim(of which I have no doubt you will just ignore) that any parents who have been foolish enough to have their children immunised against childhood diseases i.e.measles,mumps, whooping cough, have only theirselves to blame if their children sometime in the future get cancer.
I take it you can prove that is not the case. Try reading this.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:54   #449
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I take it you can prove that is not the case. Try reading this.
So I take it you are of the mind that we should ALL not allow our children/grandchildren to be vaccinated against what would most certainly be fatal diseases if everybody took that stance? Would be interesting to see the figures for and against.
Old 24-10-2009, 08:22   #450
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

We did a lot of research into MMR a few years ago and did not give it when they wanted us to.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..