Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2009, 14:46   #526
Give, give, give member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2009, 15:14   #527
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

It seems my dear rindi the P.C. brigade has caught up with Doctors and Nurses, they can no longer say, "you will feel a little prick", they have to say, you will feel a little scratch!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg life_is_full_of_little_pricks_tshirt-.jpg (22.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 28-10-2009, 20:18   #528
God Member

Ok lets see in theory what would happen if so called "forced vaccinations" were stopped. To stop one would set a presidence that could be used against
all forms of inoculations. Heres a few;

Smallpox returns
No travel for exotic holidays to Asia because of jabs needed.
No tetanus jabs
No MMR so more sterile people. Though some still refuse it. And what do we have outbreaks of mumps n measles amongst kids.
The cervical cancer jab would be ignored.
Hospitals would have a higher mortality rate.

So stop inoculations and increase the mortality rate among the populace which is maybe Lifes secret agenda.

Now working on the basis of what i think is Lifes line of thought then an inoculation against a deadly epidemic that could kill millions people, but has the possibility of one death in 3 million then it would not happen because the life of 2,999,999 is not worth the death of one. So the other 2,999,999 people could be condemed to death.

If everything was 100% safe we would be lucky but we are not mind readers nor know what would cause a reaction to any inoculation Health previous illness immune system weaknes and even genetics can play a part. Use the same basis and line of thought then we would never have the drugs we have.

I assume that Life does not have a GP if ill because the drugs that might be given might have killed someone thus they are refused.

Get a grip life and acccept that sometimes the needs of many are ahead of the needs of one. That may sound ruel and heartless if its some loved one is the one that died. To put it into context my Aunt needs to lose here leg below the knee but family say she shouldnt do it, as it would be a bad thing for them. Flip side is that she could in the future lose here whole leg or life because people belive they know better than the medical profession.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 30-10-2009, 17:34   #529
I am Banned

What Exactly Is In The vaccine ?

Welcome To nanotechnology :

Brain Chipping: Injectible Micro-Chips in Swine-Flu Vaccination, & 'Chipped' Cyborg Nano Babies

One Mainframe To Rule Them All (1of5)

and the band played on!
Old 30-10-2009, 18:14   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Ok lets see in theory what would happen if so called "forced vaccinations" were stopped. To stop one would set a presidence that could be used against
all forms of inoculations. Heres a few;

Smallpox returns
No travel for exotic holidays to Asia because of jabs needed.
No tetanus jabs
No MMR so more sterile people. Though some still refuse it. And what do we have outbreaks of mumps n measles amongst kids.
The cervical cancer jab would be ignored.
Hospitals would have a higher mortality rate.

So stop inoculations and increase the mortality rate among the populace which is maybe Lifes secret agenda.

Now working on the basis of what i think is Lifes line of thought then an inoculation against a deadly epidemic that could kill millions people, but has the possibility of one death in 3 million then it would not happen because the life of 2,999,999 is not worth the death of one. So the other 2,999,999 people could be condemed to death.

If everything was 100% safe we would be lucky but we are not mind readers nor know what would cause a reaction to any inoculation Health previous illness immune system weaknes and even genetics can play a part. Use the same basis and line of thought then we would never have the drugs we have.

I assume that Life does not have a GP if ill because the drugs that might be given might have killed someone thus they are refused.

Get a grip life and acccept that sometimes the needs of many are ahead of the needs of one. That may sound ruel and heartless if its some loved one is the one that died. To put it into context my Aunt needs to lose here leg below the knee but family say she shouldnt do it, as it would be a bad thing for them. Flip side is that she could in the future lose here whole leg or life because people belive they know better than the medical profession.

It's his way of culling.......would certainly take care of the population explosion.........
Old 30-10-2009, 18:18   #531
Senior Member+

A positive for 'life'

I sen't my mate your website. (you know the one that smokes loads of cannabis and obsesses over this stuff like life does) And he's added the site to his favourites..... He loves life's site. ' full of truth ' is how he described it HAHA
Old 30-10-2009, 21:02   #532
I am Banned

I find it rather interesting that you place cannabis before you point out your mates aversion to being like you.

What is it you think cannabis does and have you ever tried it? I think like everything else you write, you are one of those experts who has never stepped out of line in life, a couch narrator on everything it knows nothing about.

There seems to a lot more in this frail capacity of thought who seem to feel they are actually communicating goodinfo.

None of those who throw insult have ever offered any opposing evidence, they seem to just rattle on in their TV bubble language.

You say all this is my view when I post evidence from many quarters, which suggests you were perhaps the pupils sat at the back of the class chewing your pencil....lead included....hence the possible cause of your inability to understand words and pictures....

and the band played on while all around the sheep did sleep...
Old 30-10-2009, 21:17   #533
God Member

The possibility of vaccines containing microchips is quite plausible
Forgetful patients to be fitted with microchips to remind them to take their pills | Mail Online
Whether or not you believe it, is decided by the level of trust you have in the people that govern you.
I regret to say that I no longer have that trust - so if in doubt - don't

Old 30-10-2009, 21:19   #534
Senior Member+

LOL life. I was just saything that him being a pot head makes his brains fkked and makes this stuff seems like a reality. Thats was what the joke was supposed to be anyway.

Yeah i spent 6-8 years smoking cannabis constantly till it started making me paronoid so i stopped. I was the one that actually introduced my friend to david icke, alex jones, noam chomsky, ward churhull, steve quayle.....
Old 30-10-2009, 21:22   #535
Senior Member+

the band was so loud you couldn't hear anything else other than your obsessive compulsive thoughts
Old 30-10-2009, 21:47   #536
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
I find it rather interesting that you place cannabis before you point out your mates aversion to being like you.

What is it you think cannabis does and have you ever tried it? I think like everything else you write, you are one of those experts who has never stepped out of line in life, a couch narrator on everything it knows nothing about.

There seems to a lot more in this frail capacity of thought who seem to feel they are actually communicating goodinfo.

None of those who throw insult have ever offered any opposing evidence, they seem to just rattle on in their TV bubble language.

You say all this is my view when I post evidence from many quarters, which suggests you were perhaps the pupils sat at the back of the class chewing your pencil....lead included....hence the possible cause of your inability to understand words and pictures....

and the band played on while all around the sheep did sleep...
well to be honest your posts suggest you are a complete knob, who really is the one who knows everything,yet knows nowt. suppose you will regard that as n insult, when in fact its my honest opinion.
Old 30-10-2009, 23:46   #537
I am Banned

Pandemics Caused By Vaccinations :

List of pandemics caused by vaccinations:

- In 18 71 and 2, England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125000 deaths from smallpox. (The Hadwen Documents)

- In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940 and by 1945 diphtheria cases were up from 40000 to 250000. (Don’t Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)

- In the USA in 19 60, two virologists discovered that both polio vaccines were contaminated with the SV 40 virus which causes cancer in animals as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures. Millions of children had been injected with these vaccines. (Med Journal of Australia 17/3/1973 p555)

- In 19 67, Ghana was declared measles free by the World Health Organisation after 96% of its population was vaccinated. In 19 72, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr H Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)

- In the UK between 19 70 and 19 90, over 200000 cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre, UK)

- In the 19 seventees a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)

- In 19 77, Dr Jonas Salk who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists, that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 19 61. (Science 4/4/77 “Abstracts” )

- In 19 78, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People’s Doctor, Dr R Mendelsohn)

- In 19 79, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)

-The February 19 81 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

- In the USA, the cost of a single DPT shot had risen from 11 cents in 1982 to $11.40 in 1987. The manufacturers of the vaccine were putting aside $8 per shot to cover legal costs and damages they were paying out to parents of brain damaged children and children who died after vaccination. (The Vine, Issue 7, Jan.1994, Nambour, Qld)

- In Oman between 19 88 and 19 89, a polio outbreak occurred amongst thousands of fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest attack rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The region with the lowest attack rate had the lowest vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)

- In 19 90, a UK survey involving 598 doctors revealed that over 50% of them refused to have the Hepatitis B vaccine despite belonging to the high risk group urged to be vaccinated. (British Med Journal, 27/1/1990)

- In 19 90, the Journal of the American Medical Association had an article on measles which stated” Although more than 95% of school-aged children in the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most cases in this setting occur among previously vaccinated children.” (JAMA, 21/11/90)

- In the USA, from July 19 90 to November 19 93, the US Food and Drug Administration counted a total of 54072 adverse reactions following vaccination. The F D A admitted that this number represented only 10% of the real total, because most doctors were refusing to report vaccine injuries. In other words, adverse reactions for this period exceeded half a million!(National Vaccine Information Centre, March 2, 1994)

- On November 2nd, 2000, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (A A P S) announced that its members voted at their 57th annual meeting in St Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single “no” vote. (Report by Michael Devitt)

- In the New England Journal of Medicine July 19 94 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

Source: H1N1 PANDEMIC, MASS VACCINATIONS, the Bill C-6 CONNECTION and ACTIVISM

Vaccination Debate

Historical facts about the dangers (and failures) of vaccines by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

Its a dream....this data is an illusion....

still playing on
Old 31-10-2009, 09:45   #538
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Temporarily Closed for Maintenance

Health & Safety Warning
This area is a hazard,
No people with colds or 'flu like symptoms
To enter.

"Come on now, move along there,
nothing for you to see,
make room for the men in the bio-hazard suits!
Everything is perfectly safe"

Last edited by Less; 31-10-2009 at 09:55.
Old 31-10-2009, 10:16   #539
Resting in Peace

Well been away for 10 days nothing has changed, Live's still spouting rubbish, Are Milican and Nesbit still on Opportunity Knocks
Old 31-10-2009, 14:00   #540

Good to see you back Jaysay, hope all is well.

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..