Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2009, 15:17   #541
Resting in Peace

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Good to see you back Jaysay, hope all is well.
Thanks Sara getting there
Old 31-10-2009, 19:56   #542
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well been away for 10 days nothing has changed, Live's still spouting rubbish, Are Milican and Nesbit still on Opportunity Knocks
Think you mean Milligan an Nesbitt but think this guy Knocked them off last week.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Old 31-10-2009, 22:02   #543
I am Banned

Not sure if you guys are aware of chemtrails...but this is what is going on as I write in the Ukraine :

Panic In Ukraine As Planes Spray The Cities : Chemtrails Spreading Disease » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Chemtrails went ballistic from August this year overhead, which were then blown onto Manchester, they target the cities, and I have noticed a lot of night spraying also.
Old 31-10-2009, 22:14   #544
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Not sure if you guys are aware of chemtrails...but this is what is going on as I write in the Ukraine :

Panic In Ukraine As Planes Spray The Cities : Chemtrails Spreading Disease » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Chemtrails went ballistic from August this year overhead, which were then blown onto Manchester, they target the cities, and I have noticed a lot of night spraying also.
1/ I do not believe you are in the Ukraine therefore you aren't writing from there.

2/ If you weren't so fixated by your own point of view, you would have lowered yourself to have looked at the rest of accyweb and discovered the topic of chemtrails along with many more interesting and diverse subjects have been covered by other people.

3/ You started this thread about forced vaccinations if you want to discuss anything else why not start a new thread about it, on your own website.
Old 31-10-2009, 23:19   #545
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

a feeble attempt to translate Less's number 3= SOD OFF.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:17   #546
God Member

I actually don't understand why Life and his friend Caz choose to come on this particular site - whats wrong with your own? I look forward to an answer..
Old 01-11-2009, 09:01   #547
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
I actually don't understand why Life and his friend Caz choose to come on this particular site - whats wrong with your own? I look forward to an answer..
Traffic problems?

The problem being there isn't any.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:51   #548
Resting in Peace

Just a little note to LIFE, I have recently been in hospital and was advised to take up the swine flue jab and Pneumonia jab, (notice I used the word advised) as I have said to the same request since 1994, thank you but no thanks. Can't remember being tied to a bed being vaccinated by force, strange that in your scheme of things
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58   #549
Senior Member+

I was forced to have the TB jab at school. That hurt like a bastard. I have a fear of needles and i legged it across the field and my mate had to come and get me hehe

I dont know who's worse. the conspiracy theorists on this site or the religious sickos
Old 01-11-2009, 12:12   #550
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I was forced to have the TB jab at school. That hurt like a bastard. I have a fear of needles and i legged it across the field and my mate had to come and get me hehe

I dont know who's worse. the conspiracy theorists on this site or the religious sickos
Toss a coin Retless heads you lose, tails you lose
Old 01-11-2009, 13:09   #551
I am Banned

Hi Jay.

They are not presenting the forcing of vaccinations because the alternative media has exposed the fact. The real problem we face in this country is the fact that since 2004, we have moved from a democracy into a contingency.

Once the contingency Act is made live then they can do what the hell they want with every single person in this nation, and that is not my opinion it is contingency fact. Glad you declined the vaccine anyhow I will take you off my nice but dim list :

Democracy To Contingency » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 01-11-2009, 13:13   #552
I am Banned

Garinda.

You know so much about little pricks I have to conclude the fact you have such a small one is the reason for your inability to communicate with adults...

Mine is very long and rather fat.....
Old 01-11-2009, 13:15   #553
I am Banned

Andrew.

I think there is a lot you do not understand, keep trying though....
Old 01-11-2009, 13:20   #554
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Glad you declined the vaccine anyhow I will take you off my nice but dim list :

Democracy To Contingency » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
wonder what list you would be on? taking jaysay off yer list must be a big loss,to you, as any followers must be really dim.
Old 01-11-2009, 13:29   #555
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Garinda.

Mine is very long and rather fat.....
I think you must be describing your head, a more accurate description of which would be thick and fat

Quote:
Andrew.

I think there is a lot you do not understand, keep trying though....
There is a great deal none of us understand, one thing that has us all confused is, why do you keep coming to where you aren't welcome?

Please don't answer it is a rhetorical question, in fact consider the whole of this thread to be rhetorical and just don't post.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..