Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2005, 14:26   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

I want that spread!

There is an advert on T.V. just lately that shows a mother hurrying her children out the door to school, no jamming the roads for her with her 4X4.

No she is in too much of a hurry to get her latest fix to care about what might happen to her little darlings.

She gets her lovely warm brown toast and puts this creamy coloured paste onto it and immediately is away with the fairies, well not quite the fairies more a mix of cute fantasy animals, as she drifts off into her trance these wonderful little creatures tidy the floor go through the arduous task of filling the dish washer do the dusting and take out the rubbish.

I wonder how long she spends in this artificially induced trance? Does she come down to earth about seven hours later realising it was all a dream and that in fact yet again, she has done nothing the place is a tip and there is nothing prepared for the poor little mites when they come home from a hard days learning.
Is it at this point she throws some Fish fingers under the grill grabs a tin of beans and proudly starts singing to herself, "A million housewives every day pick up a tin of beans and say, oh, sod it, these will do!".

Last edited by Less; 04-12-2005 at 14:40.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..