Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2008, 13:41   #16
Senior Member+

Re: McDonald's Monopoly

Dont go with emzy..... she steals them all

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-04-2008, 13:47   #17
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
Dont go with emzy..... she steals them all
Are we taking about men still or McDonalds
Old 13-04-2008, 13:48   #18
Senior Member+

no neil, it was the other way round on that subject......

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 13-04-2008, 13:50   #19
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
no neil, it was the other way round on that subject......

You bad girl, I hope she slapped you
Old 13-04-2008, 13:52   #20
Senior Member+

she didnt actually im still waiting for it!

Old 13-04-2008, 14:44   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Maybe we can come to an arrangement then.
Do you have mayfair?
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 14:45   #22
Senior Member+

pmsl @ emzy ignoring the last few posts

Old 13-04-2008, 14:47   #23
Senior Member+

I'm innocent on both counts so not even commenting lol
Old 13-04-2008, 14:51   #24
Resident Waffler

Amazingly the law student makes the mistake of drawing an erroneous conclusion from the information provided. Was anything ever said to indicate that I personally had actually eaten anything at McDonalds?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 14:52   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Amazingly the law student makes the mistake of drawing an erroneous conclusion from the information provided. Was anything ever said to indicate that I personally had actually eaten anything at McDonalds?

dont rise to it willow, just ignore it xx
Old 13-04-2008, 14:57   #26
Resident Waffler

It just continues to display such ignorance that it totally bemuses me. There's a can of lager in our fridge but I don't drink alcohol either!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 15:07   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
not amazing at all,more Expected.
Old 13-04-2008, 17:24   #28
God Member

Have you ever thought that perhaps it is you fools who take the bait every time?

Obviously I am aware of the size of Willows family, though I assume she is more than capable to respond sensibly about her family eating there. Yet it is YOU foolish people who always ASSUME I am being nasty in everything I say, so who is the fool here?

McDonalds is pretty bad for you, so I haven't been for a long time, especially not with this offer on at the same time, and you had to buy their big meals to get the tokens. Even then you only got two token per big meal, so that is still a lot of spares in my opinion, and I can't believe anyone actually eats that much at McDonalds whilst these offers are on.

Note to people asking for Park lane/Mayfair.... why would anybody give you the second half if they are 99.9% likely to be searching for the other too? Last time I saw this offer they had the odds on the website or something of finding each street, don't know if they still do it.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 18:13   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Note to people asking for Park lane/Mayfair.... why would anybody give you the second half if they are 99.9% likely to be searching for the other too? Last time I saw this offer they had the odds on the website or something of finding each street, don't know if they still do it.
Blazey, if I knew someone with the other half of what I was looking for them I am sure that neither of us would be that greedy to just take the other half and come to some agreement on splitting anything that was won. Wouldnt this make sense??
Old 13-04-2008, 19:38   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
Blazey, if I knew someone with the other half of what I was looking for them I am sure that neither of us would be that greedy to just take the other half and come to some agreement on splitting anything that was won. Wouldnt this make sense??
Isn't the prize for mayfair and park lane generally a house? Or have they changed that too?

It may make sense to you but not everyone would think this way otherwise we wouldn't need the wonderful contract barristers that sort out all these problems
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..