Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2008, 21:16   #61
God Member

Re: McDonald's Monopoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Well that proves you frequent McDonalds more often than I have.

I've just ordered a taxi this morning to KFC - I'll leave your powers of deduction to work out why.
Like I said, only when I managed to get into college in the morning, and as I was in trouble for never being there, it wasn't that often at all.

I think you will find that I may have FREQUENTED McDonalds more than you for porridge, but it was a while a go now and I haven't eaten there for quite some time. Either way, I am most certainly not on a diet to lose weight so it wouldn't make much difference even if I did.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-04-2008, 21:21   #62
I am Banned

oh please can we not make this another thread about weight
who cares

i got two from ordering a large diet coke
i bet you could order s**t with sugar on and get two
does it make me fat or thin or an obnoxious french fry ? no it doesnt

now who has got the water works?
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 21:25   #63
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetah992000 View Post
now who has got the water works?
That is something all you women definitely have, your never off the damn bog
Old 14-04-2008, 21:28   #64
I am Banned

its the only place we get any peace and quiet Neil - you dont think we really urinate THAT much do you ??
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 21:36   #65
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
That is something all you women definitely have, your never off the damn bog

We don't take a newspaper in there like you fellas do.
Old 14-04-2008, 21:45   #66
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Like I said, only when I managed to get into college in the morning, and as I was in trouble for never being there, it wasn't that often at all.

I think you will find that I may have FREQUENTED McDonalds more than you for porridge, but it was a while a go now and I haven't eaten there for quite some time. Either way, I am most certainly not on a diet to lose weight so it wouldn't make much difference even if I did.

You are one of those considered fortunate ones then if you can any kind of rubbish without it showing as excess weight. It doesn't mean that it does not affect your health though. It is possible to be incredibly unhealthy from eating junk food without there being any visible external signs, so the idea that it wouldn't make much difference is actually quite naive.

Anyway, back to the plot - no waterworks as yet.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 21:47   #67
God Member

Quote:
no waterworks as yet.

lol i bet i could start a few waterworks
Old 15-04-2008, 14:03   #68
God Member

Quote:

You are one of those considered fortunate ones then if you can any kind of rubbish without it showing as excess weight. It doesn't mean that it does not affect your health though. It is possible to be incredibly unhealthy from eating junk food without there being any visible external signs, so the idea that it wouldn't make much difference is actually quite naive.

Anyway, back to the plot - no waterworks as yet.
How would you know about my weight? It does actually go up and down like a yoyo, and I am considered 'above average' weight at the moment, though not over the overweight line with a BMI of 24. Quite probably all the curry I eat at uni!

What I meant it, I do not worry all too much about my excess weight. Every woman hates something about her body whether she is fat or thin or in between. I just don't think it makes any difference if I did go in every morning for porridge, because you don't get those tokens for them from what I remember!? So I would still think it's a huge amount of McDonalds, though it clearly isn't now because it sounds like they're giving more away per meal.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 19:21   #69
Senior Member+

Went today got two park lanes . Dunno what this means as dont do it

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 22:28   #70
Senior Member+

Are these important or can they be thrown away? :S

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 10:34   #71

does anybody have liverpool st station

please i am willing to swap whatever willows got spare (as they a partially mine Blazey not all hers )
Old 19-04-2008, 10:45   #72
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
Are these important or can they be thrown away? :S
They may be important to us!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 11:48   #73
Senior Member+

If i remember correctly after reading something on ebay, all the ones i need are the ones where there are only a handful of them, eg Mayfair, Oxford Street (i think), Coventry Street, Strand, MArlborough Street, Northumberland Ave, Liverpool Station and Old kent road (I think it was these ones, i still have a couple of others to fill so not 100% sure)
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 17:56   #74
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I cant afford McDonalds........booo hoooo

only go when i get vouchers through the door
Old 27-04-2008, 15:02   #75
Senior Member+

ive just found....park lane, vine street and pentonville road... dont want to swap them for any others, im not collecting them, just found them in my handbag

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..