Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2005, 22:02   #1
I am Banned

Smile medical advice

any free medical advice available?

Last edited by Len; 30-06-2005 at 23:40. Reason: thread split and moved here.
Accrington Web
Old 29-06-2005, 20:58   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Looking for new members

Quote:
Originally Posted by removal-man
any free medical advice available?
Hope you got the e-mail that accyweb sends out when there is a new post before our postings where removed, you are not funny even though you think you are, cheers to the members who gave karma for my side of the discussion.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 29-06-2005, 22:01   #3
Accy Red

Out of interest why did you remove my post? Was it the use of the word a******e ?
It would help so I don't do it again.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 29-06-2005, 22:18   #4
Len
God Member

I think I may be able to help here.
Please read below or see Rules.

Quote:
Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments: Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it. If you feel you must respond to a flame or insult directly, please do NOT do so on the board. Use Private Messaging, but make sure you do NOT threaten any member.

Donate to Accyweb here:
Old 30-06-2005, 22:13   #5
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
I think I may be able to help here.
Please read below or see Rules.
Cheers Len I consider myself spanked for using naughty words and have learnt my lesson, I did notice that the post that annoyed me was also removed so I'm happy with that.

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..