Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2005, 02:22   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Vorlon24 keeping Accyweb in the family

Has any-one else noticed that Vorlon24 a very active member of Accyweb is introducing members of his family to the site?

I am of course referring to Robdunn24, so Vorlon don't be shy after all 24 is a very rare surname it can't just be coincidence! Is he your brother, cousin or long lost son? Have you been making clandestine trips to the area without us knowing? How many other little Vorlons are we likely to run into in the neighborhood?

A family portrait of the happy 24's???
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-04-2005, 10:23   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Vorlon24 keeping Accyweb in the family

There's at least three more here that might rally to the cause, sadly one of them hasn't yet learned to read (except things like Wobble Bear and Wolf's pancakes).

Another one is still learning to ride on two wheels, and the other one is making my lunch!!!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 17:58   #3
Accrington Web Mascot

Always wondered want the 24 was about on vorlon24 - there surely couldn't have been 23 other vorlon's logged onto AccyWeb before 24 came along!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 18:19   #4
Resident Waffler

It could mean that Vorlon is 24 years old or that he was born in 1924, but by that theory Busman would be knocking on a bit!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 18:25   #5
Senior Member+

No it's neither of those.

I tried using plain vorlon on a Babylon5 website, but obviously that had already been taken, so I put the 24 on the end myself.

There is only one website that the 24 is not there, and even then I asked for it to be removed. Not sure why now...

Old 19-04-2005, 18:32   #6
Resident Waffler

There's one site where I'm called Lush747 but it led to people thinking I was an alcoholic and downed 74 pints 7 days a week!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 20:09   #7
Senior Member+

But Busman was able to confirm this

Old 30-06-2005, 18:59   #8

just for the record i havent a clue worlon24 is.....hehe

I put 24 on the end of my email address 3 years ago so i guess that makes me robdunn27

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..