Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2009, 23:17   #46
I am Banned

Re: Non smokers avert your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
I found them awful to use. never could grasp it.
I just used a filter and rolled them by hand so much easier I though.

And the papers fro those ready made things always left me with a cough.
Thats because those and ready made fags have saltpetre in them to stop them going out, thats what makes you cough.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-07-2009, 13:51   #47
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Humph .. clever cows ...
Oh dear Kate!
You should be congratulating them...either that or calling them clever bovines(far more select).
Well done girls....you both deserve a putty medal.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 09:39   #48
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
Not a bad job Kate....you'll get one of those little cases in pound world, would you believe they're only £1 lol
Couldn't find these Lynx ?

Got a roll machine ... absolutely wonderful, perfect roll-ups. It is just a cheap plastic one .. suppose not difference really is there, apart from not being as sturdy, as a metal one ?

Have now managed to discipline myself to 2 to 1 ... normal/roll ups, and seem to have reduced my consumption by 25 %. Can't just calculate the monetary saving yet, but would think ballpark, must be around 35% ?

Am quite enjoying them too, seems to suppress my need for longer periods in between fags, even though a very mild tobacco ... SUCCESS !!
katex is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..