Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2007, 18:31   #31
God Member

Re: Oh Look It's Jump On The Bandwagon time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
No and that is why I don't use it for that purpose!!!
Then why are you saying it? Surely you aren't suggesting you want to be my Google Page Ranking?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-10-2007, 18:31   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Well I've just gave you my reason why I come here, because I can and because I should.

OK, thanks for the explanation
Old 31-10-2007, 18:36   #33
God Member

Quote:
Then why are you saying it? Surely you aren't suggesting you want to be my Google Page Ranking?
If you had the honour of me deigning to be you Google Page Ranking I would certainly sell you better than you sell yourself!!
Old 31-10-2007, 20:09   #34
God Member

Quote:
If you had the honour of me deigning to be you Google Page Ranking I would certainly sell you better than you sell yourself!!
I dont think you'd ever be qualified enough to be anyones Google Page Ranking. You represent yourself with a childish groovy chick symbol, not exactly a convincing avatar. At least Margaret Thatcher got some money out of you silly old sods before you start criticising my choice of avatar
Old 31-10-2007, 20:16   #35
God Member

A few months ago you and your dad were busy insulting all and sundry here. He took ALL the blame and got banned. Now that you do not have him in the background you alone will be held responsible for disruption. You are becoming widely disliked - does that not give you a hint to stay away?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 20:20   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
A few months ago you and your dad were busy insulting all and sundry here. He took ALL the blame and got banned. Now that you do not have him in the background you alone will be held responsible for disruption. You are becoming widely disliked - does that not give you a hint to stay away?

Surely thats all wrong. It's everybody else who is arguing
Old 31-10-2007, 20:27   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Eloquently put Margaret, would give you some karma but the force still int with me.....here's a dancin' banana instead
Old 31-10-2007, 20:29   #38
Resident Waffler

There is a member on another forum who has had a signature tag which says "I am not young enough to know everything."

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 21:38   #39
God Member

Quote:
I dont think you'd ever be qualified enough to be anyones Google Page Ranking. You represent yourself with a childish groovy chick symbol, not exactly a convincing avatar. At least Margaret Thatcher got some money out of you silly old sods before you start criticising my choice of avatar
I've said it before and I will say it again you are an arrogant ignorant person who seems to think they can go through life speaking to people how they want. Can I remind you that we are real people with real feelings. It just makes me wonder if you would be so vocal face to face!!!
Old 31-10-2007, 23:01   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
It just makes me wonder if you would be so vocal face to face!!!
exactly what i said to aleks after he sent me abusive pm's...

its easy to sit behind a screen and be abusive to people

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 23:11   #41
white rabbits

YES PLEASE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUR BELOVED LES DAWSON,,,,,,
Old 31-10-2007, 23:12   #42
white rabbits

NO THANKYOU....SNATCHER THATCHER
Old 31-10-2007, 23:57   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
There is a member on another forum who has had a signature tag which says "I am not young enough to know everything."
This isnt just to you willow, but just an idea about that quote.

With discussion on forums, everything discussed doesnt tend to have one set answer, but many different views, and if you always stick by your own principles and ignore everyone else without thinking, you wont ever change, but if you attempt to contend every argument thrown at you, only then will you learn if that argument is actually more plausible than your own, and change your ways, but once you age, you tend to set your principles in stone more as you have argued most angles of every argument and chosen the one you struggled most to contend against yourself.
So of course, the older you get, the more angles you have had chance to look from in detail, and the more decided you are in your view point, to put it in a shorter definition. Does my idea make sense?

A young person who bows down to the first idea everytime, isn't really going to be their own true person, but just a reflection of other individuals ideas but not be able to truly adhere to them, and I dont think they'd ever really learn much, and if young people never challenged ideas then I dont think the world would be as advanced as it is today, do you?
Old 01-11-2007, 00:53   #44
God Member

[quote ]BlazeyYou represent yourself with a childish groovy chick symbol[/quote]It is what is called a bit of fun

Last edited by BERNADETTE; 01-11-2007 at 00:55. Reason: got my brackets in wrong place
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:08   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
exactly what i said to aleks after he sent me abusive pm's...

its easy to sit behind a screen and be abusive to people
I am not into violence of any kind, the question I was trying to ask is "Would you speak to somebody face to face the way you speak behind your keyboard?"

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..