Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2003, 14:46   #211
Junior Member+

Post Re: SILLY POSTS

But Lettie, unless someone has access to precision surgical instruments or an industrial laser cutter, I doubt very much you'll EVER actually get a half jammy dodger cos they absolutely NEVER break cleanly. The biscuit material's far too brittle. The wagon wheel is a different story altogether, its two layered enclosed soft-biscuit constitution filled with a tasty alternative to cavity wall insulation wrapped in chocolate lends itself much more to accurate and accident free sectioning (an unintentionally ironic choice of phraseology in as far as I reckon that's exactly what maybe should happen to any one of the board members participating in this biscuit thread for the good of society). I include myself here before I get a load of abuse!

Can't believe I'm discussing biscuits. I need to get out more (if that's possible).
Old 11-11-2003, 14:51   #212
Resting in Peace

dont forget you are in silly posts  [smiley=w00t.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=lol.gif]
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 19:28   #213
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Goldenballz how dare you poke fun at my genuine offer to swap half my wagon wheel for half a dodger [smiley=jam1.gif]  Sadly, I do have access to precision surgical instruments, ( they are called teeth) I can assure you that I do quite a good job of disecting dodgers, especially when they have been dunked in a brew.  Unfortunately I have had less success with Jaffa Cakes.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 20:19   #214
Senior Member+

[smiley=oops.gif]  Thats cause the chocolate melts in your brew
Old 11-11-2003, 20:56   #215

;D  i only got jam now  no dodgers  give  ya a blob of jam for  a bite of  ya wheel
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 21:48   #216
Accy Goddess

Dont give him a bite Lettie he'l give ya a tiny blob of jam an his bite big.  [smiley=smile.gif]
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 00:34   #217

> shhhhhhhhh anne   i   had it all sorted then and u spoiled it  
Old 12-11-2003, 15:33   #218
Filthy / Gorgeous

I'll have no wagon wheel left if Happyone has a bite, but if you give me a blob of [smiley=jam1.gif]  I'll save you some.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 12-11-2003, 15:41   #219
God Member

I got some mini-jaffa cakes on friday....half price at W H Smiths when I bought a magazine...49p they cost. Not bad, eh!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 16:48   #220

did u  eat them all tea ? :-/
Old 12-11-2003, 18:21   #221
Filthy / Gorgeous

Ooooh, I do like Jaffa cakes, but never buy them, as they would all be eaten in one sitting. Don't want to be putting weight on. :-*

Old 12-11-2003, 19:12   #222
Senior Member+

I bought some wagon wheels today but there was no jam in them, just marshmallow. I blame happyone. i want some  [smiley=jam1.gif]
Old 12-11-2003, 19:47   #223
Accy Goddess

I love Jaffa cakes and its like you say Lettie before you know it the whole box has gone.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 19:52   #224
Senior Member+

It's not being greedy if you do eat a full box of jaffa's the fact is you dont get many in a box. that's my excuse anyway.
Old 12-11-2003, 20:25   #225

;D  not only me eat jam

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..