Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2006, 00:44   #1

Can u keep smiling? are u friendly?

We have recently acquired large, double fronted shop premises in the centre of Oswaltiwstle, but because of our other business commitments we require help to run our shop. The shop sells a wide range of new and second user furniture, bric-a-brac, curio's and antiques. We also have discount lines and special offers running constantly with new stock arriving daily to interest people and keep them coming back for more! Our aim is to provide a friendly, no pressure atmosphere where members of the public can call in anytime during business hours (9.00am - 5.00pm mon - sat) for a free cuppa and to amble at their leisure through our interesting stock, with items priced from a few pence to several hundred pounds. We strive to cater for all tastes, and all pockets.

Now this is where you come in! We desperately need friendly people to give us some of their free time to help us run the shop, an shop manager/manageress, the position would be ideal for a retired/semi-retired person who has a chatty, extrovert personality, someone trustworthy, genuine and who enjoys meeting and working with the public, providing a good, old fashioned service and being pleasant and polite with everyone they meet. Age, colour, sexual orientation, disabilty or background is irrelevant, but we do require enthusiasm, ideas, input and someone who enjoys being helpful and friendly!

Duties will include selling our products and services, taking messages, basic recording of sales, brewing up, bits of general admin (helping a bit with lifting n shifting, and moving things, if that is possible, but not essential) and generally having a bright personality!

Now to money! We have limited funds with this being a new venture, so this would need to be discussed at an informal interview (preferrably over a cuppa!), but as our sales increase, your salary would too, and there will be a bonus for your endevours and good service.

Initially if you have any interest, please private message me with your qualities and skills, and what hours or days you would consider being available, please also include a contact number, and when u can be contacted, then pop into meet us, and take it from there!
moonbyter is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2006, 00:49   #2
God Member

Re: Can u keep smiling? are u friendly?

that jobs no good for me then
Old 09-12-2006, 00:49   #3
Member.

I'm sure you will do well, Welcome to the site your welcome to join in. Please let me know if you come across anything to do with Accrington Stanley or anything connected with the Douglas family.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:26   #4
Member.

Quote:
Can u keep smiling? are u friendly?
Q: Can you afford 25K, if you can, I'll smile and be freindly. See. Even if tinks come in.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:13   #5
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
I'll smile and be freindly..... Even if tinks come in.
Thats not hard, everyone smiles when they first meet Tinks and realise she really is the same size as a little fairy
Old 09-12-2006, 19:13   #6
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

whereabouts are you in ossy?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..