Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2003, 16:12   #16

Post Re: What's your dream job!

usually the RDI-respitiry distress index - is  per hour! your doc should be able to share this info with you, if you want some more information on it and can give me some figures I can let you know my opion... if you want it that is!!!!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-09-2003, 19:01   #17
Accrington Web Mascot

MY DREAM JOB WOULD HAVE TO:

Pay Lots of Money
Be Enjoyable
Make a difference

Still haven't figured out what it would be though!!!

ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 08:12   #18
Resting in Peace

[quote author=ShortStuff link=board=edu;num=1062098214;start=0#16 date=09/10/03 at 20:01:50]MY DREAM JOB WOULD HAVE TO:

Pay Lots of Money
Be Enjoyable
Make a difference
[/quote]
Thats not a dream job that should be any job

Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 21:21   #19
Resident Waffler

Re: What's your dream job!

My ideal would be something involving handicrafts and nice smelling things. Perhaps a shop selling them.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 21:41   #20
Always EVIL within us

My dream job would be to be a coach driver........without the passengers but still getting the tips.
Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 22:33   #21
God Member

littlemo - alfee

sleep problems... pah.. I have been diagnosed with everyhting from epilepsy to night terrors and they still havent sorted me out after 20+ years of trying.. Complete waste of time and probably go to my grave not knowing whats wrong. I ahve been classed as ambulant disabled for the last 15 years.

I found a long long time ago that the cure was worse than the problem and stopped taking the different types of medication they tested on me a long time ago.. I have more fear of tablets than I do of sleeping now

Same problem in america and I would have been sorted years ago...
Old 11-09-2004, 00:06   #22
Member.

I would be selfish and undeserving to deny that I probably already have my dream job if not in full then, certainly within 80% of it. I work from home in my own way and in my own time. I answer to one person who actually does what I say and not the other way round. I’m a Care Advisor and Policy Developer for a Domiciliary “Community Care” Care Company. I interpret and Implement National Care Standards. It’s very well paid work and comes with very little hassle. My boss as also become more of a friend than an employer. How can it be improved upon? I could be doing the business for myself….
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:37   #23

My Dream Job Would Be A Beer Taster or Wine Taster mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 18:53   #24

My dream job would have to be in Passanger Service at Manchester Aiport. Hopefully you'll see my on BBC's Airport soon! Jerremy Spake watch your back!!!

ab
asfc babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 15:11   #25
Senior Member+

Professional footballer......if not PE teacher....do me fine that!

Last edited by Smiffy16; 12-09-2004 at 19:38.
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2004, 22:42   #26

Well today i got a step closer to my dream job which in time with plenty of training i want to go into nursing in the prision service
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2004, 07:16   #27

I'm also pretty close to my dream job - I teach guitar. The level of job satisfaction is high, I travel around the area from place to place so I'm not stuck in the same stuffy room, its good to see kids doing something useful and fulfilling and putting their energies into creativity instead of destruction and disrespect.....and the money is good.
Old 15-09-2004, 07:34   #28
Resident Waffler

ooh guitar. I used to play but have trouble with funny little fingers which bend inwards so I couldn't make them reach the right fret/string. Do you teach classical? (yes, I know it's a slight thread wander but I beg forgiveness)

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2004, 13:24   #29
Resting in peace

I am a grafter, so I want two jobs at least - preferably three.

Evenings, I want to be a wine taster, fine wines only, please, champagne preferred. will work until late.

I will then do the night shift at a good brewery that makes real ale, tasting, of course.

I am also open to offers for checking restaurants (or good cafes wot do breakfast).

For the day job, I want to be a quality control operative for a major bed-making firm.

Yup - boose all evening, eat free, and sleep all day. Can't be beat!
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2004, 15:34   #30

Yes WOW. PM me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..