Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hints/Tips/Advice (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/)
-   -   Digital Camera Problems (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/digital-camera-problems-25999.html)

MUMMIBOO 21-11-2006 19:57

Re: Digital Camera Problems

mines a sony dsc-v1 and the picture had gone like water all like liquid on the screen all blarry!

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO (Post 338127)
mines a sony dsc-v1 and the picture had gone like water all like liquid on the screen all blarry!

It does say on the website distorted image (which you have) or no image at all (which I have) :)

simon 21-11-2006 22:08

Thank you very much for this info, two of my family have these camera's and problems, and have been moaning for ages..

Now they can get it sorted....FREEEEEEEEEEE

Many thanks again :):)

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 22:10

Glad to be of help Simon. I'm really happy I posted this thread now :)

accymel 21-11-2006 22:26

Bloody good job i hadnt a clue to fix it or this thread wouldnt of been here - i bet sony are crapping themselves now hehehehehe - good one tinks:D

CASPER 21-11-2006 22:27

Maybe next time I buy a camera it will be from Sony. Their customer care seems second to none.

accymel 21-11-2006 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by CASPER (Post 338304)
Maybe next time I buy a camera it will be from Sony. Their customer care seems second to none.

LOL true, wonder if they can bring my sony handycam back to life after i found out it didnt bounce :rolleyes: hehehehehe tho their video is still working 13yrs old now:D

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 338302)
i bet sony are crapping themselves now hehehehehe

I bet Sony send a letter back to mthead saying "Take pics of anything but your missus, that'll solve the problem!" :o

accymel 21-11-2006 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 338311)
I bet Sony send a letter back to mthead saying "Take pics of anything but your missus, that'll solve the problem!" :o

Awww dont be so hard on yerself - just hope you cleared it in case MThead had took some rather errrrr blue shots on it;) :D

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 338315)
just hope you cleared it in case MThead had took some rather errrrr blue shots on it;) :D

...... :rofl38: ...... Do I look silly? Yes I know I do but I'm still not sending the memory stick ;) they get the camera and THAT'S IT lol!!

accymel 21-11-2006 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 338319)
...... :rofl38: ...... Do I look silly? Yes I know I do but I'm still not sending the memory stick ;) they get the camera and THAT'S IT lol!!

:rofl38: .... i will so laugh myself silly if they wouldn't do it without your memory stick so they can assertain the full problem of your camera;) :D

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 338322)
:rofl38: .... i will so laugh myself silly if they wouldn't do it without your memory stick so they can assertain the full problem of your camera;) :D

OMG !! :eek: If they do I'll call you round to listen to the phone conversation, which would probabably start with "Yeah, yeah nice try Buster! Why do you want my memory card? Have you been speaking to accymel or sommat?" :D

accymel 21-11-2006 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 338324)
OMG !! :eek: If they do I'll call you round to listen to the phone conversation, which would probabably start with "Yeah, yeah nice try Buster! Why do you want my memory card? Have you been speaking to accymel or sommat?" :D

:rofl38: how do u know its not MThead thats done a sly deal - hence you are all getting it done for free lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 338327)
:rofl38: how do u know its not MThead thats done a sly deal - hence you are all getting it done for free lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Cause I've just got his nethers in a tight grip and said "YOU HAVEN'T HAVE YOU? :mad: " It's OK he had a convincing squeal ;) :D

Tinkerbelle 22-11-2006 10:15

OK, mines just gone to the post office to be sent away to be fixed, so fingers crossed ;) Good luck with yours too guys :)