Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2005, 12:46   #31

Re: Arcade Games!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
That's because you are c*ap rabbit. You know an ass whooping is inevitable even in your mahjong, i'm coming after you !!!
pmsl you aint a chance on mahjong and i ll beat it again if you do thats if you can keep your patience on it lol And carry on and i ll have your butch mushroom one
Old 04-03-2005, 15:21   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
so will my cat when its finished turning into a beast then i ll go for that other monster of simons lol will give you one thing at least i got few turns all the rest its only took one turn to win
I could have splatted you immediately, but I chose not to.

I knew that Spike would probably suffer no damage, so all I did was hit the defend button, to allow you to build your experience and levels. Each time you go up a level your stats improve, so it's a worthwhile exercise

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 15:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
I could have splatted you immediately, but I chose not to.

I knew that Spike would probably suffer no damage, so all I did was hit the defend button, to allow you to build your experience and levels. Each time you go up a level your stats improve, so it's a worthwhile exercise
will remember that for future fights instead of instant victories and knew you d win easily why do you think i legged it last time when i so your spike s stats lol
Old 04-03-2005, 16:19   #34
Senior Member+

The thing is, I also noticed that if you either defend or counter, your experience level does not increase.

The only way to do that is to attack.

Simon has been the main person who has enabled me to increase a few levels, so I thought I would pass on the favour to others.

I am in the arena with Simon at the moment, and wondering how much time Spike has!!!

Old 04-03-2005, 16:21   #35

Quote:
The thing is, I also noticed that if you either defend or counter, your experience level does not increase.

The only way to do that is to attack.

Simon has been the main person who has enabled me to increase a few levels, so I thought I would pass on the favour to others.

I am in the arena with Simon at the moment, and wondering how much time Spike has!!!
lol so you know how i felt in the arena with yours
Old 04-03-2005, 16:23   #36
Senior Member+

Well I am hoping that he will let me increase a few more levels and let me bow out gracefully, as it can get expensive patching Spike up with all those plasters and bandages...

Old 04-03-2005, 21:45   #37

Quote:
Well I am hoping that he will let me increase a few more levels and let me bow out gracefully, as it can get expensive patching Spike up with all those plasters and bandages...
lol i see spike took a battering
Old 04-03-2005, 21:48   #38
Senior Member+

Yeah, I know.

But like Arnie, he'll be back!!!

Old 04-03-2005, 21:53   #39
Senior Member+

Look - he's feeling much better now!

Old 04-03-2005, 22:15   #40

Quote:
Look - he's feeling much better now!
bet your bank account is feeling a damn sight worse though
Old 06-03-2005, 16:54   #41
Senior Member+

It's not too bad - I don't visit very much at the weekends, so the interest I get pretty much covers it!

Old 06-03-2005, 17:03   #42
Resting in Peace

This is NOT an arcade game stay on topic or talk in the pets section thankyou
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..