Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2006, 08:03   #1
Resting in Peace

Christmas comming

With Christmas nearly here and with all the pressies your going to buy.
I thought there must be someone thats going to have to return something to the shop,well if the shop is being funny then check your rights on this link

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

I hope you dont need this link, but if you do i hope it helps

There are even Template letters for you to use

Last edited by Mick; 28-11-2006 at 08:07.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2006, 20:40   #2

Re: Christmas comming

Thanks Mick, have popped in favourites just in case. But as you say just hope it's never needed.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2006, 21:20   #3
Len
God Member

That could be very handy, cheers mick.

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2006, 21:29   #4
God Member

Brass necking the manager infront of staff and custemers can be useful if somewhat less tactfull than the site listed. Besides cant get barredfor knowing the law either.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..