Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2008, 16:14   #16
God Member

Re: Dyson DC 07

lol, ok, i've had every part off it and it still wont work, i cant get to the on/off button because there is a hexaganal (sp) screw type thing in it and i havent got a screwdriver like that....bloody thing
Old 18-01-2008, 16:27   #17
Senior Member+

Thats where my lil pink tool kit comes in handy for stuff like that

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 16:28   #18
God Member

my bro's just told me what the screw driver thing is called that i need.....but ive forgot lol i've got pink bits for brains today
Old 18-01-2008, 17:54   #19
God Member

I have a dyson, every now and again it cuts out. I leave it for a day then it starts working again.

Apparently they all have a cut out mechanism and you have to leave them for quite a while before they will start again, it works normal now.

Go back to the fella on the market, he said he would come to my house for free and have a look at it. He's a nice chappy really.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 19:07   #20
God Member

yeah think i'll leave it till tomorrow mel, ive had all the parts off it
Old 18-01-2008, 19:08   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
yeah think i'll leave it till tomorrow mel, ive had all the parts off it
We are still talking about the dyson aint we??

Miracles do happen!!

Old 18-01-2008, 19:09   #22
God Member

lol dont you start too, i'm getting enough crap off Neil and Busman in the selling the table thread
Old 24-01-2008, 20:38   #23
God Member

right i took the dyson back to the bloke on the market today and he swapped it for another one, and i got a contact number for him incase this one goes wrong, BUT.... as soon as i walked away from the stall he put my old one (that isnt working) back at the front of the stall, i hope no poor unlucky sod has bought it
Old 24-01-2008, 20:40   #24
God Member

Quote:
right i took the dyson back to the bloke on the market today and he swapped it for another one, and i got a contact number for him incase this one goes wrong, BUT.... as soon as i walked away from the stall he put my old one (that isnt working) back at the front of the stall, i hope no poor unlucky sod has bought it

thats not very good is it??

unless he is selling for spare parts only

Miracles do happen!!

Old 24-01-2008, 20:41   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
thats not very good is it??

unless he is selling for spare parts only

lol yeah right
Old 24-01-2008, 20:42   #26
God Member

Quote:
as soon as i walked away from the stall he put my old one (that isnt working) back at the front of the stall, i hope no poor unlucky sod has bought it
That's terrible
Was gonna say ya wanna contact him n tell him ya seen what he done but he probably sold it on by now
Least ya know not to buy off him again
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 20:43   #27
God Member

my mate sam bought a hard drive off him today too, we got it back to her house and i plugged it in and started it up, it sounded like it was going to explode, i dont think i'll be getting anything else off him soon though

oh and i told him that if i had to take this new dyson back that he would be paying me for my taxi fare
Old 24-01-2008, 20:46   #28
God Member

Quote:
my mate sam bought a hard drive off him today too, we got it back to her house and i plugged it in and started it up, it sounded like it was going to explode, i dont think i'll be getting anything else off him soon though

oh and i told him that if i had to take this new dyson back that he would be paying me for my taxi fare
LOL he was ok when I went, offered to come to mine and have a look ( at the hoover ) but then again Ginger was with me at the time

Miracles do happen!!

Old 24-01-2008, 20:47   #29
God Member

lol yeah he's enough to frighten anyone (oj)
Old 25-01-2008, 05:32   #30
Resting in Peace

Think that the type of driver you needed for the nut is called an Allen key.

Have you not tried the chap opp clarkes motorcycles he seems to do re-furbs to cleaners
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..