Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2006, 20:15   #16

Smile Re: Still got the blues!

Thanks everyone.
I listened to your advise and Yesterday I went to the gym with my mum in the morning and I really enjoyed it then after went and did the food shop.
Today I got up and took the kids to school then came home and finished cleaning the house, had my eyes waxed and tinted went on the sunbed and when I had picked the kids up I cleaned my car inside as I had bin going on about it for ages. I feel alot better in myself only thing is I dont know how long its going to last.
Old 09-02-2006, 22:30   #17
God Member

Re: Still got the blues!

Just make it part of a routine and before long it will be second nature. Besides think of how healthy visiting the gym is. Hang in there it will come good soon.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 22:34   #18
white rabbits

nice one emma
Old 10-02-2006, 05:09   #19

Way to go girl!! Keep it up.
Phylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:38   #20
Resting In Peace

As we get further into spring and we get the lighter mornings Emma, and you see the sun coming up over the coppice and those long ,(fingers crossed) hot summer days ahead you will hopefully feel a lot better, the weather we are having at the moment is enough to depress anyone. I wish you well Emma, for a speedy recovery.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:12   #21
white rabbits

It was nice this morning just to fling open the windows for a change,Yes a nice sunny morning is definately just what the doctor ordered.
Old 10-02-2006, 15:31   #22
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

keep it up Emma, you'll soon feel on top of the world....
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote

« Help | BT Fusion »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..