Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 13:26   #1
Senior Member+

Washing Machine help

As The Wifey is away, Its down to me to do all the clothes washing (she should of done it before she went like )

Now I usually use the tablet things that you just chuck in, whack a bit a conditioner in the top bit and spin it up.

However we have no tablet thingys only powder.

When opening the drawer there are 3 compartments I presume (well its running now) I have done right putting the powder in the middle one? and conditioner in the left one?

So whats the third one far then on the right.

I know I should just leave it till she gets back. but need stuff for work and school.
Old 12-05-2007, 13:31   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Washing Machine help

beats the hell out of me mrd serves ya right- shoulda got mrs to do it before she went.
Old 12-05-2007, 13:31   #3
God Member

well i put my powder in the right and conditioner in the middle
Old 12-05-2007, 13:32   #4
God Member

I think you put the iron in the 3rd one, that way they are ready to put in your drawer when they come out the washer

PS - don't try this kids

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 13:34   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
beats the hell out of me mrd serves ya right- shoulda got mrs to do it before she went.
I know, will remember next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
well i put my powder in the right and conditioner in the middle
Oh. well its running now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
I think you put the iron in the 3rd one, that way they are ready to put in your drawer when they come out the washer

PS - don't try this kids
Whats this Iron thing
Old 12-05-2007, 13:35   #6
God Member

it might be different on different washers though
Old 12-05-2007, 13:36   #7
God Member

well with mine, the left hand one is pre wash, middle is powder and right is softner... but i suppose it depends on the washer!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 13:37   #8
God Member

Powder goes in left one on mine and conditioner in middle. I think the right one is for boil wash on mine where it needs 2 lots of powder. I'm sure it will tell me in the instruction book if I read it
Old 12-05-2007, 13:40   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
well with mine, the left hand one is pre wash, middle is powder and right is softner... but i suppose it depends on the washer!!
Yeah same here Lesley ours is exactly the same,I thought all washers were like that
Old 12-05-2007, 13:41   #10
God Member

mines a hoover.... no the make of it not the appliance lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 13:43   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
As The Wifey is away, Its down to me to do all the clothes washing (she should of done it before she went like )

Now I usually use the tablet things that you just chuck in, whack a bit a conditioner in the top bit and spin it up.

However we have no tablet thingys only powder.

When opening the drawer there are 3 compartments I presume (well its running now) I have done right putting the powder in the middle one? and conditioner in the left one?

So whats the third one far then on the right.

I know I should just leave it till she gets back. but need stuff for work and school.
that surely has to be a wind up
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 13:45   #12
God Member

mine's a hoover too lol, so they arent all the same
Old 12-05-2007, 13:57   #13
Senior Member+

turn the washer on first and see which one fils up with water then quickly put your powder into that compartment,the powder usually goes into the largest compartment and fab softner in the smallest,the other one is for the pre-wash
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 14:06   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
that surely has to be a wind up
no deadly serious from where i'm standing glasgowguy, not in my vocabulary at all is how to mank a washer.
Old 12-05-2007, 14:11   #15
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
turn the washer on first and see which one fils up with water then quickly put your powder into that compartment,the powder usually goes into the largest compartment and fab softner in the smallest,the other one is for the pre-wash
Good One will give that a try.

I did put the powder in the largest compartment so fingers crossed.

« Stickers | Bites ! »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..