Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2004, 21:12   #1
I am Banned

young love

I've been going out with this girl for about 7 month now but she kissed my best mate.

I dumped her and called her loads of bad names but i still love her.

When i'm wiuth her i feel so good and i cant stand not being with her.

But i cant go back to her cos of what i'v said and i'm also scared that she'll do the same thing to me again as this is not the first time.

I am so much in love with her though.

I think it is because i had not been putting her first and that I wasn't making time for her and now i regreat that so much. i blame these accyweb pates lol.

But seriously i dont know weather to ask her to go back out with me or what.

Please can somebody help me because i am so confused.

if i was to go back out with her then i'd make sure that i gave all my time and even more to make it work.

Now she's ignoring me on msn messanger too!

HELP SOMEBODY!

Last edited by accystankev; 06-12-2004 at 07:04.
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-12-2004, 21:36   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: young love

Maybe she'll read your post on here which could lead to one of two possibilities. Either she'll decide to go back with you or she'll never speak to you again for discussing her personal life in public.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 22:11   #3
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

I think you should edit your post about what she did and leave the stuff about how you feel about her in.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 22:27   #4
Always EVIL within us

Make the ultimate sacrifice, ask her out on a saturday afternoon to somewhere nice instead of watching Acrington Stanley play.......
Old 06-12-2004, 07:44   #5
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Apologise for dumping her and name calling (which is never good) and tell her you love her. Be honest and keep it simple. If she doesn't want to go back with you then she's probably not the one for you anyway. In that case, get over it and move on.. (that's the hard bit)

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 14:08   #6
Senior Member+

But if she's done the dirty on you once, she'll more than likely do it again.

It hurts now, but staying with her could mean more pain further down the line.

Ultimately only you can make the decision.
vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 16:22   #7
God Member

Take my advice young Kev - if your best mate is snogging with your girl,then ditch 'em both. Neither of 'em are worth messing with. In fact, if you continue to associate with either you'll probably find youself clogging one and having to fork out for a DNA test after accusations from the other.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 18:08   #8
Senior Member+

Kev your a young kid, dont take that the wrong way, with a few years experience you will see that what you think is love is only a mere trifle with years of patience and groveling the right women may come along but I say may!!!! so use these steps and you will never be lonely again

1 Find out if she can cook, sew, clean, do washing, clean your shoes, do your homework, turn over the TV, etc.. if the answers yes 1 point for each

2 See if she will go down the shops for you, again if yes 1 point dont be fooled by a first attempt try it a couple of times.

3 Does she like Footy, if yes find out what teams she likes, 1 point for all the same as you but if she mentions 1 Man scum Utd 2 David gayboy Beckham 3 Thug Rooney dump her faster then cold chips. If she doesnt like Footy introduce her to your mate and move on to the next one.

4 As you get older introduce her to carrying six packs and going and getting your chips/ curry etc...

Try and add up 5 points that way you will know that you can depend on her and she will be to busy to start snogging with your mates.

Its OK you dont have to thank me for the advice just find yourself a good loving girl.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 21:51   #9

look i like footy i'm good at cookin and i can wash and clean and iron i'm only 14! we ad a great time wen we were goin out kev and i realy liked it but i think we need a brake and need 2 move on. wot i did was wrong and i'm not sayin it was but we were over b4 that. ur ignored me and was always busy on comp. i think bein friend is the best we can do! i'm realy sorry. I'm not realy keen on u tellin everyone though
princesshales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 22:06   #10
I am Banned

Awwww we all learn the hard way mate such as life the best advice i can give ya is trust what your own instincts tell u n go with that, whatever decision u have to make for the best for u n the situ in the long run. Good luck you'll need it LOL
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 22:16   #11

yeah but how brave is he to come on here and onnonce he love for princesshayles

That la wont be single for long ill tell you that

also very brave for princesshayles to publically onnounce this

Ill give you one bit of advice dont wash your dirty laundry in public

Last edited by Steven; 06-12-2004 at 22:18.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:11   #12
Senior Member+

Will there be a revival of Eamon and Frankee?
vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:44   #13
Senior Member+

well if all else fails go and find a bloke

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-12-2004, 09:03   #14
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshales
look i like footy i'm good at cookin and i can wash and clean and iron i'm only 14! we ad a great time wen we were goin out kev and i realy liked it but i think we need a brake and need 2 move on. wot i did was wrong and i'm not sayin it was but we were over b4 that. ur ignored me and was always busy on comp. i think bein friend is the best we can do! i'm realy sorry. I'm not realy keen on u tellin everyone though
You're only young [yeh 'orrible statement to say to a teen] but u have a long time to be dragged into domestic bliss...... enjoy yr life while u have the chance of your freedom cos when things get serious n when u end up with kiddies....gee u miss it! Sounds like u have thought already of this n think what u say is right.......... hey u wanna do my ironing ?? i hate ironing n cooking . Relationships are damn hard work no matter on age.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 17:53   #15

Talking Re: young love

im with baz

« Tar | Nagging Dad »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..