Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Nostalgia aint what it used to be...
Donate! Join Today

Nostalgia aint what it used to be... The "I remember when......." section is finally with us - lets reminisce!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 18:10   #16
I am Banned

Re: Pranks, dares & mischeiviousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Sorry, I disagree. You can’t beat a dead budgie for the “Bloody Hell what was that” effect. But you do have to remember not to hide on its flight path.
Cant say ive witnessed that one lol
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-08-2006, 18:12   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Kidnapping Bovines and piglets.
Really pmsl Just dont kidnap a bovine & hide it at Tinks place - cos she'd give the game away with the damsel in distress calls lmfao
Old 11-08-2006, 18:16   #18
I am Banned

Got me brother once when i was moving house my dad hired a van, shoved all big items in & cos there was no room at the front for him to sit, he had to go in with all the removals & made sure he had a bumpy swinging ride with him trying to keep the stuff from falling on him - you should of heard the bangs from the back of the van & all we could do is laugh & make it more fun for him - lets say he wasn't impressed & picked up a few new swear words along the way hehehehehee
Old 11-08-2006, 22:16   #19
God Member

OK me?? always up for a dare!! right from being age zero.!!!! which a certain sister sussed onto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone dares me to do something, I really have to do it.

So...... one day my certain sister tells me to strip naked on the brick yard!!!..................

Yeah ok no problem. So I walked up and down this little wall and stripped ........OH HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN comes MUM walking the dog !!!!! mum had never walked the dog that way ever ever......EVER!! ............

WFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never got dressed so quick in my life!! and all this so called sister could do is laught her fooking A@@ off

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 22:19   #20
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
OK me?? always up for a dare!! right from being age zero.!!!! which a certain sister sussed onto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone dares me to do something, I really have to do it.
I dare to turn up at the match at Stanley tomorrow. I also dare you to buy me a pint.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 22:21   #21
God Member

Quote:
I dare to turn up at the match at Stanley tomorrow. I also dare you to buy me a pint.....
hey ...... first of all I am working, but, I keep promising my lad that I will take him ( masssive little football addict )

And as for the pint...............well its got to be a bigger dare than that........thats too easy I like a challenge

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-08-2006, 22:26   #22
Member.

Quote:
hey ...... first of all I am working, but, I keep promising my lad that I will take him ( masssive little football addict )

And as for the pint...............well its got to be a bigger dare than that........thats too easy I like a challenge
No problem...You’ll find thirty of us in the Bar.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 22:27   #23
God Member

Quote:
So...... one day my certain sister tells me to strip naked on the brick yard!!!..................

Do I seem like a person that would get her lil kid sis to that ??
Old 11-08-2006, 22:28   #24
God Member

Quote:
No problem...You’ll find thirty of us in the Bar.
hell that will be Gingers challenge ....................not mine

I WILL ENJOY chatting though lol

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-08-2006, 22:29   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

Do I seem like a person that would get her lil kid sis to that ??
HMMMMMMMMMMM:rolleye s: ROFLMAO

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-08-2006, 22:34   #26
God Member

I just remembered I cling filmed the loo when my mate was stopping with me. I was p*ssed and found it dead funny cus she had to be at work early next morning. She pee'd all over her work uniform ....... she didn't find it funny though!
Old 11-08-2006, 22:36   #27
God Member

Another dare A Certain SISTER dared me to do was..................

we were down town one night!! and about 5 cop cars pulled up outside the BRIDGE. All coppers abandoned cars.........stormed into BRIDGE.

Me and a certain sister stood outside. One copper left his door open.

Sister dared me to sit in the seat and pretend I was driving away!!!!!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-08-2006, 22:38   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I just remembered I cling filmed the loo when my mate was stopping with me. I was p*ssed and found it dead funny cus she had to be at work early next morning. She pee'd all over her work uniform ....... she didn't find it funny though!

Holy crap.................omg that was funny though!! and if you remember we turned her alarm clock off!

cos the switch was round the corner of the door.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-08-2006, 22:41   #29
God Member

It was soooooooooo funny!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 12:20   #30
I am Banned

Quote:
Another dare A Certain SISTER dared me to do was..................

we were down town one night!! and about 5 cop cars pulled up outside the BRIDGE. All coppers abandoned cars.........stormed into BRIDGE.

Me and a certain sister stood outside. One copper left his door open.

Sister dared me to sit in the seat and pretend I was driving away!!!!!!!!
Pmsl yeh i was there peeing meself laughing - talking of that it has reminded me of another funny thing Tinks & you done a prank on a Dj, cos the week before i won the music quiz questions - for every Question answered right you got a free alchoholic shot from the bar - erm lets say got very pi$$ed cos i was 1st to answer & get em right cant remember how many shots i won.

Soooooo the following week 'those 2' went back out down town & i couldnt, so when the DJ asked how i was they told him that i died from alchohol poisoning from all those shots last week, hehehehehehehe - horrified & shocked was this DJ who actually beleived them!! So the following sat night we all went out that when slinks got into cop car as above lol, but we bumped into that DJ who was rather shocked to see a ghost alive!!!! hehehehehe his face was a picture

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..