Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 13:20   #1

anyone tried talk talk

has anyone used talk talk im on bt at the moment but talk talk is cheaper. anyone got any info?
spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-05-2007, 13:34   #2
mez
God Member

Re: anyone tried talk talk

yup im on talk talk since november last year, i must admit i like it no complaints i got a belkin wirless router off them too ........option 3 is free calls 24/7, 28 european country's free with a special number in front .....plus free broadband uo to 8 mgb only had one glitch last week but was back on within the hour all for £20.99p Google Page Ranking month ....................i was with b/t & my bill were £85 Google Page Ranking month ....so i made a great saving.
Old 06-05-2007, 19:58   #3
Junior Member+

I was with talk talk but had nothing but trouble with them. The final straw came when I moved house and kept the same number, talk talk had assured me there would be no charge to do this then they tried billing me £200 and threatened me with legal action. I stood my ground, didnt pay it and went back to BT!
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:04   #4

Been with Talktalk for about 10 days with all the benefits as previously described.no problems as yet as I now have the benefits of broadband. Was previously with AOLbut had problems logging on and therefore had to use dial up. despite hours on the phone to aol they said it was my pc at fault clearly not as the modem supplied by talktalk works well. have also retained my aol e mail addresses which I was told I would have to lose at no cost. only additional cost was modem at £30.
talk talk are offering one months free trial I would give it a go
So far so good
hedman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 15:46   #5

You may have to wait a while to get a slot on talktalk I had to wait nearly a month before getting to swop from dial up onetel to talktalk but worth the wait
keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 16:01   #6

I had to wait about 3 weeks but it was done on the date they said no gap between the old and new ISP however perhaps thats because AOL is now owned by talktalk
hedman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..