Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2004, 20:50   #1
God Member

New Computer Shop Open In accy

Just thought I would let you all know about a new computer shop I found in accy this week, it is up warner St, (on the right as you go up) I have also been told that there is another one opening on the same street, this one will be at the top on the left
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-04-2004, 21:31   #2
Senior Member+

Re: New Computer Shop Open In accy

i thoght itd been there a while, about 3 down from the old games shop and the party stuff shop?
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2004, 22:58   #3

Tech zone has been there a while now, probably about 12mths ish. Seems to be an ok little shop. Popped in a few times and always been helpful!

Have a look at the other threads, there is quite discussion going on about the shop in question......

Perran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2004, 05:04   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyStanFan
i thoght itd been there a while, about 3 down from the old games shop and the party stuff shop?
Your probably right! I dont go down town a lot, I hate that shopping lark, thats why I work a lot of weekends so I can get out of going!
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2004, 07:47   #5
God Member

There's also a new shop up Ossy just before the Foxhill pub...just seems to be doing periferals at the moment.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..