Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/bet-bagpuss-is-legless-this-afternoon-46176.html)

Bagpuss 25-03-2009 17:24

Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 696258)
I received a positive Karma award today at 2031 from Baggypuss. Did you intend it to be positive Karma or in your hurry to try and prove a point you made a mistake and forgot to click the negative radio button.

In order to do so you had to make 10 other awards between your last one to me on the 19th and today the 24th.

But I am limited to making one award per day, so how come Baggypuss could make 10 between the 19th and today (5 days) in order to zap me again? The only way you could do that is if you can make 2 awards per day like it used to be. Or has some sort of skulduggery gone on to enable you to make the award early?

Is there one rule for one and another rule for others? In fact I’ve just tried to make a Karma award only to get this message “You have given out too much Karma in the last 24 hours, try again later.” My last Karma award (a positive one) was made earlier today so I am still limited to one per 24 hours.

So I still stick to my assertion that it was you who made the negative award for the other reasons I have already stated.

You have now lost the plot, like everyone else I'm only allowed to make award per day which I gave to you last night for making me laugh, yes a positive award.
If you would stop thinking I made an award to you on the 19th it would all become clear. There's no skullduggery so if I was you I would let it go because you are making yourself look a little foolish.

For anyone still interested I support Liverpool, Jammy Butt supports Man Utd, Liverpool beat Man Utd hense the bitterness perhaps.:D

churchman phil 25-03-2009 19:13

Ah!!!! So maybe he's actually Fergie??

accyman 25-03-2009 22:06

some days you can make 3 karma awards good or bad , some days you can only give one

it depends if roy has altered the settings that particular day or not

i recall one particular day teh forum allowed 4 karma awrds to be made , you just have to try and see what happens

it may have stayed on 1 award a day simply becuse roy dosnt always have time to mess with the site

jaysay 26-03-2009 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 696389)
JB will get to the bottom of it John. :):rolleyes:

I'm not holding my breath Roy, maybe because I can't:D

jambutty 26-03-2009 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 696380)
I had problems giving Karma to one person and it told me I'd given him to much and had to spread it about before I could give him more, hadn't given this particular member karma for over six weeks:confused:

It isn’t how long ago you gave Karma but how many people you have given it to. It used to be 10 but I have just tried to make an award to the last 13 people that I made an award to and I got “You must spread some Karma around before giving it to xxxxx again”.I was able to, but didn’t, make an award to the 14th person.

jambutty 26-03-2009 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 696689)
some days you can make 3 karma awards good or bad , some days you can only give one

it depends if roy has altered the settings that particular day or not

i recall one particular day teh forum allowed 4 karma awrds to be made , you just have to try and see what happens

it may have stayed on 1 award a day simply becuse roy dosnt always have time to mess with the site

Your assertion that Roy messes with the daily allowance is nothing more than your infantile attempt to back up Baggy cat and I dismiss it out of hand as being fanciful.

cashman 26-03-2009 22:36

i hope ROY reads that last comment n actually posts on this,:rolleyes:

jambutty 26-03-2009 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 696543)
You have now lost the plot, like everyone else I'm only allowed to make award per day which I gave to you last night for making me laugh, yes a positive award.
If you would stop thinking I made an award to you on the 19th it would all become clear. There's no skullduggery so if I was you I would let it go because you are making yourself look a little foolish.

For anyone still interested I support Liverpool, Jammy Butt supports Man Utd, Liverpool beat Man Utd hense the bitterness perhaps.:D

Cobblers! Absolute cobblers!

In the rush to zap me again before you were legitimately able to but had arranged to be able to for a few brief minutes, you forgot to hit the right button and gave me good Karma by mistake. The default is negative.

On the 19th you were the only person that had a Rep Power of 74. I checked.

The Karma rule was and probably still is that you cannot give the same person some Karma, good or bad, unless you have given 10 other people (now it appears to be 13) Karma.

I have tried to make an award to everyone that I have made an award to recently and it was person 14 before I was allowed to do so.

The rule was that members were limited to a certain number of awards per day. For a long while now I have been limited to 1 per day. It used to be 2 per day quite some time ago. If other people have also been limited to one per day, then for someone to be able to zap me again 5 days after the last time, then there is clearly something wrong.

During those five days I was limited to just one a day so in theory so was everyone else.

There is one way to resolve this. I know for a fact that one mod can read members’ Karma awards and even if they were anonymous he can tell who made the award. Or at least that is what he claimed. If that person would like to read my award list so that it displays who sent what and take a screen grab of the result he could then publish it in open forum for all to see.

The fact that you support Liverpool and I support Manchester United has got nothing to do with it.

jaysay 27-03-2009 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 697154)
It isn’t how long ago you gave Karma but how many people you have given it to. It used to be 10 but I have just tried to make an award to the last 13 people that I made an award to and I got “You must spread some Karma around before giving it to xxxxx again”.I was able to, but didn’t, make an award to the 14th person.

The point was JB that I hadn't given karma to this person for around six or seven weeks ( told that by the mods) but it was saying I had to spread it about, there was a glitch after software update or so I'm told:confused:

Royboy39 27-03-2009 11:03

I note with interest the Mods are staying clear of this one for good reason.
I think it's one long wind-up?

churchman phil 27-03-2009 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jambutty
In the rush to zap me again before you were legitimately able to but had arranged to be able to for a few brief minutes, you forgot to hit the right button and gave me good Karma by mistake. The default is negative.

Are you saying the Mods have been co-erced????

Or even, dare I say, bribed???:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 697270)
I think it's one long wind-up?

I think it's hilarious!! :D
The fact that somebody giving JB negative Karma has stirred this up to this level. All this fuss over some Karma points - it's like Karmagate!!!!

Or even Baggybuttygate?? Or what about Jampussygate?? :D :D

Bagpuss 27-03-2009 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 697162)
On the 19th you were the only person that had a Rep Power of 74. I checked.

You checked every single members rep power:(:confused::rolleyes:

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear, sad, very sad:confused:

Bagpuss 27-03-2009 13:45

Quote:

There is one way to resolve this. I know for a fact that one mod can read members’ Karma awards and even if they were anonymous he can tell who made the award. Or at least that is what he claimed. If that person would like to read my award list so that it displays who sent what and take a screen grab of the result he could then publish it in open forum for all to see.

Why spoil it, this is hilarious I'm sure other members might agree?:D

cashman 27-03-2009 13:46

why does someone in this thread remind me of fergie?:D

Bagpuss 27-03-2009 13:51

Quote:

You're losing it again Jim Botty, if the default is negative then I would have had to change it to positive when I GAVE YOU karma, hardly the response from a deranged accyweb member so excited when trying to give you negative karma.:rolleyes:;)

Mancie 27-03-2009 14:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...s/viewpost.gif
Jambutty may be correct.. I only get one per day..but when the upgrade came on I got like three a day.. and now I can't even sling out one a day..the other day I tried to sling out some pos and got a knock back cos was told to much today when it was from the other day..then you end up forgeting who the ..gave you pos and try to sort out the other bod that negged.. it's all kaka ...it's strange anyway I reckon bods should not be giving out bad karma on a football fred.. come on lads it's only a game :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 696357)
everyone got that mancie, then it reverted to this.:)

Glad you "got it" Cashy.. cos I ain't got a clue what I was on about :D;)

shillelagh 27-03-2009 15:05

Will someone tell me what has karma got to do with football?

Bagpuss 27-03-2009 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 697346)
Will someone tell me what has karma got to do with football?

Nothing really, do you think we should start another thread about Jim Botty's karma?:)

churchman phil 27-03-2009 15:21

Nothing!!!! JB said BP had given him negative Karma over a post. BP said he hadn't but JB don't believe him so JB has gone on a crusade to prove BP did give him negative Karma.

Karmagate.....

churchman phil 27-03-2009 15:22

This must be in line for one of Gayle's awards!!!!

Mancie 27-03-2009 15:34

Yeah "karmarama":)

Bagpuss 27-03-2009 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchman phil (Post 697351)
Nothing!!!! JB said BP had given him negative Karma over a post. BP said he hadn't but JB don't believe him so JB has gone on a crusade to prove BP did give him negative Karma.

Karmagate.....

There you go shillelagh now you know the whole story.:):o

Bagpuss 29-03-2009 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchman phil (Post 697352)
This must be in line for one of Gayle's awards!!!!

The hissy fit award, I think you scared him off for good or he knows when he's been beaten, which one is it Jam Butty?:p

jambutty 31-03-2009 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 698142)
The hissy fit award, I think you scared him off for good or he knows when he's been beaten, which one is it Jam Butty?:p

This may come as a great shock to you oh magnificence so you had better sit down and get your nurse to pour you a good stiff drink of some tranquilliser, :beer58:but I do not sit glued to the keyboard waiting for people to pour out their self proclaimed words of wisdom.

I have a life, which is more than some people have.

But I guess that Royboy39 has rumbled me and I have to own up.

You lot who got the knives out so quickly are the victims of a windup, carefully plotted and executed and you fell for it right up to the hilt.:tongueout

So long suckers, you’ve been had again, especially you baggy cat.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

lancsdave 31-03-2009 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 698806)
You lot who got the knives out so quickly are the victims of a windup, carefully plotted and executed and you fell for it right up to the hilt.

So long suckers, you’ve been had again, especially you baggy cat.

Well done for admitting you were wrong, woiuld have been easier and quicker to say " I WAS WRONG"

jambutty 31-03-2009 16:15

To all those cowards who dare not face me when awarding negative Karma especially the last one who added the comment “Say goodbye to your karma” I would just say I couldn’t care less about Karma. And such a remark does point to the existence of a sheep like behaviour of the ‘clique’.

So attack away. All it will prove is that I am spot on. This forum is run by two or three cliques that spend time awarding each other Karma just to get their Rep Power up and up so that they can then use it as a weapon to browbeat those who have a different viewpoint to theirs. In the days of the wild west over the pond it would be they who would form a vigilante posse to hang some unfortunate soul just because he thought different to them.

Is it any wonder that out of over 15,000 people who have signed on to this forum there are only 30 or so regulars? What happened to the rest? They came, they saw and never came back. I wonder why?

I will take your leave and watch the newly painted plank of wood dry. It’s much more interesting.

I might even pop back from time to time to see how certain people’s Karma is rising.

I can’t even be bothered to find suitable smileys to emphasise the points.

lancsdave 31-03-2009 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 698813)
I would just say I couldn’t care less about Karma. .

I might even pop back from time to time to see how certain people’s Karma is rising.

Contradictory to the bitter end :D

jaysay 31-03-2009 16:37

Quote:

To all those cowards who dare not face me when awarding negative Karma especially the last one who added the comment “Say goodbye to your karma” I would just say I couldn’t care less about Karma. And such a remark does point to the existence of a sheep like behaviour of the ‘clique’.

So attack away. All it will prove is that I am spot on. This forum is run by two or three cliques that spend time awarding each other Karma just to get their Rep Power up and up so that they can then use it as a weapon to browbeat those who have a different viewpoint to theirs. In the days of the wild west over the pond it would be they who would form a vigilante posse to hang some unfortunate soul just because he thought different to them.

Is it any wonder that out of over 15,000 people who have signed on to this forum there are only 30 or so regulars? What happened to the rest? They came, they saw and never came back. I wonder why?

I will take your leave and watch the newly painted plank of wood dry. It’s much more interesting.

I can’t even be bothered to find suitable smileys to emphasise the points.

You'll be missed JB:D:rolleyes:

lancsdave 31-03-2009 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 698824)
You'll be missed JB:D:rolleyes:

Stay off the drink :D

cashman 31-03-2009 18:44

Quote:

Is it any wonder that out of over 15,000 people who have signed on to this forum there are only 30 or so regulars? What happened to the rest? They came, they saw and never came back. I wonder why?[/FONT**[/SIZE]

that may be the case, but the FACT is i am aware of 2 that did leave because of you.

Bagpuss 31-03-2009 20:23

Jam Butty I know it hurts you to lose karma, remember you tried to enrol me in your secret anti-clique crew. :eek:
I accept your apology and hope that next time you get all hot and bothered over something and nothing please think it through before shouting your mouth off.:rolleyes:;)

BTW your latest karma deduction was me as promised, please note how many days it took me to do it.:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

steeljack 31-03-2009 23:16

I'm trying to figure out how people know how much karma they have been awarded or lost , do they keep a little note book next to the PC and jot the figure down at the start and ending of each Accy-web session ? all I know is red and green :confused::confused:

its not like you can slap it between two slices of bread and eat it ;) ;)

Royboy39 31-03-2009 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 698972)
I'm trying to figure out how people know how much karma they have been awarded or lost , do they keep a little note book next to the PC and jot the figure down at the start and ending of each Accy-web session ? all I know is red and green :confused::confused:

its not like you can slap it between two slices of bread and eat it ;) ;)

Karma to some is like a toasted bacon butt with mushrooms.
Yes they do keep a notebook and............what a load of codswallop.
Some use it as a barganing tool....look at my ratings....If you satisfy your mates and take the mick out of the few your ratings go up, if you upset the ones who are highly thought of by their drinking buddies your Karma takes a dive.
Babbyhouse really, but thats what makes the world go around

cashman 31-03-2009 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 698982)
Karma to some is like a toasted bacon butt with mushrooms.
Yes they do keep a notebook and............what a load of codswallop.
Some use it as a barganing tool....look at my ratings....If you satisfy your mates and take the mick out of the few your ratings go up, if you upset the ones who are highly thought of by their drinking buddies your Karma takes a dive.
Babbyhouse really, but thats what makes the world go around

seems like you have the same daft thoughts as jambutty roy.:rolleyes:

shillelagh 01-04-2009 00:22

you sure he isnt jambutty in disguise cashy ......:D:D:D

lancsdave 01-04-2009 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 698994)
you sure he isnt jambutty in disguise cashy ......:D:D:D

The Darwen mafia :D

churchman phil 01-04-2009 09:40

Awwwww......is it over???? And he didn't even make it to the real April Fools day :D

jaysay 01-04-2009 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchman phil (Post 699064)
Awwwww......is it over???? And he didn't even make it to the real April Fools day :D

Didn't need the 1st of April churchman, now he'll be boucing about on 247:eek:

jaysay 01-04-2009 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 698826)
Stay off the drink :D

Sober as a judge dave, never touch the stuff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bagpuss 02-04-2009 19:10

Hey what's going on, some posts have vanished.

lindsay ormerod 02-04-2009 22:38

Sorry, had some complaints about the content, so had to do some deleting!

Bagpuss 03-04-2009 03:55

Quote:

I knew you couldn't keep away I see you popped back on last night to check your karma of course.:D

Mancie 06-04-2009 05:13

just a thought...all this Pool and Manc stuff could be upset by ....Chelski..if they creep up and win the prem it would please some of the so called "home grown" Rovers supporters that live no where near Ewood!

Wynonie Harris 06-04-2009 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 701045)
some of the so called "home grown" Rovers supporters that live no where near Ewood!

...and, of course, you have a delightful little pad on Salford Quays! ;)

jaysay 06-04-2009 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 701045)
just a thought...all this Pool and Manc stuff could be upset by ....Chelski..if they creep up and win the prem it would please some of the so called "home grown" Rovers supporters that live no where near Ewood!

Well I'm an home grown Rovers fan Mancie, I live within 5 miles of Ewood and have been a supporter since I was a tot, went to my first game when I was 5 years old. I call United supporters plastic Macs when they're born outside a 20 mile radius of the theatre of merchandising, and my daughters one:rolleyes:

Mancie 08-04-2009 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 701140)
Well I'm an home grown Rovers fan Mancie, I live within 5 miles of Ewood and have been a supporter since I was a tot, went to my first game when I was 5 years old. I call United supporters plastic Macs when they're born outside a 20 mile radius of the theatre of merchandising, and my daughters one:rolleyes:

Ok.. so you are the one that decides the acceptable distance between supporters and thier home ground??...abit high and mighty methinks.

jambutty 08-04-2009 21:04

There is only one reason why I would come back to this forum and Chelsea have given me that reason.

Liverpool 1 v Chelsea 3

Joy of joys the scousers got wupped in their home patch.:tongueout

Champions League winners? Not a snowball’s chance in Hades. It’s time to concentrate on coming SECOND or even THIRD in the Premier League.

Bagpuss 08-04-2009 21:07

Sad old git, where's your karma gone???

Mancie 08-04-2009 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 702316)
There is only one reason why I would come back to this forum and Chelsea have given me that reason.

Liverpool 1 v Chelsea 3

Joy of joys the scousers got wupped in their home patch.:tongueout

Champions League winners? Not a snowball’s chance in Hades. It’s time to concentrate on coming SECOND or even THIRD in the Premier League.

The "bubble" has well and truly burst!...maybe Gerrard had a few grand on Chelski...oops...wrong forum ;)

jambutty 08-04-2009 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 702317)
Sad old git, where's your karma gone???

You obnoxious piece of excrement, you like to dish it out but typical of bullies you cannot take it.

Liverpool 1 v Chelsea 3:tongueout

Scum is too good for Liverpool.

Now crawl back under your stone with the other slugs.

Go back to junior school and learn to read. I don’t care about that stupid Karma crap.

Now have you any more toys to throw out of your ickle pram? You had better get on with it before mummy comes along, smacks your botty and makes you stand on the naughty step.

Mancie 08-04-2009 23:13

Jambutty really gets into the swing of things! :D

Mancie 09-04-2009 03:54

show some respect you slags
YouTube - Busby Babes

jaysay 09-04-2009 10:14

They say revenge is sweet, there's nothing more dangerous than a JamButty scorned:D:D:D

garinda 09-04-2009 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 702504)
They say revenge is sweet, there's nothing more dangerous than a JamButty scorned:D:D:D

Yeah, just shows you don't have to be young to act immaturely.

jaysay 09-04-2009 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 702506)
Yeah, just shows you don't have to be young to act immaturely.

Well they do say that the older you get the more you go back to your childhood Rindi:D

garinda 09-04-2009 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 702514)
Well they do say that the older you get the more you go back to your childhood Rindi:D

I'll resist the urge to mention the need for nappies, and dribbling.:rolleyes:

jaysay 09-04-2009 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 702517)
I'll resist the urge to mention the need for nappies, and dribbling.:rolleyes:

Ya I would appreciate that Rindi, I'm the wrong side of sixty now:rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 09-04-2009 10:53

Bloody hell Jambutty, calm down, its only a dammed game.

I am a huge fan of the pool, but football is not the same game I remember as a child. It's all money these days.

I once had a drink with Phil Thompson, what a decent guy and I met Rushy too, but the days of a team being accessible to its fans is long gone.

Bagpuss 11-04-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 702344)
You obnoxious piece of excrement

Bagpuss shows maturity by keeping a dignified silence, FOR NOW !!!!!:cool:

Mancie 11-04-2009 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 702531)
Bloody hell Jambutty, calm down, its only a dammed game.

I am a huge fan of the pool, but football is not the same game I remember as a child. It's all money these days.

I once had a drink with Phil Thompson, what a decent guy and I met Rushy too, but the days of a team being accessible to its fans is long gone.

football is not the same game I remember as a child. It's all money these days... disgraceful.. it's not the same but I do get mulled off you lot moaning about todays game..if you don't like it then eff off.
or is it not the same cos you don't dominate everything like in the "old days" ? ..we aint stupid.. anything these days according to you scouse means nothing.. but if you did win the league this season most Pool fans would give all the five euro titles up..just to beat Chelsea UtD and the gooners.

cashman 12-04-2009 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 703258)
football is not the same game I remember as a child.

Get up stanley on monday mancie, i'll bet ya it is.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

MCR ADIM 14-04-2009 19:14

Think he will be legless 2night Liverpool 2-0 up inside 30mins 3-3 on agg only need to score again and they will be through

Royboy39 14-04-2009 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM (Post 704405)
Think he will be legless 2night Liverpool 2-0 up inside 30mins 3-3 on agg only need to score again and they will be through

4 - 4 the score at Stamford Bridge.....Liverpool out but that was a hell of a game.
Just as an aside Barca through, 1 - 1 on the night.....5 - 1 on aggregate.

jaysay 15-04-2009 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 704446)
4 - 4 the score at Stamford Bridge.....Liverpool out but that was a hell of a game.
Just as an aside Barca through, 1 - 1 on the night.....5 - 1 on aggregate.

Your right there Roy it was one hell of a game, one of the best I've seen in recent years, its surprising how many time Liverpool are engaged it these great games, two 4-3s against Newcastle and the 3-3 draw with Man U great for the neutrals

Royboy39 15-04-2009 13:13

Who for the final then?

jaysay 15-04-2009 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 704667)
Who for the final then?

Well I think Barca will beat Chelski, the other finalist depends on whether Man U can win tonight in Portugal, If they win and Arsenal do I Think it will be United, if PSV beat United I think they will make the final, Arsenal have to many injuries at the moment

cashman 15-04-2009 16:31

Barca n Arsenal fer me.:)

jambutty 15-04-2009 20:39

Old Mother Hubbard (Benitez) went to the cupboard (Trophy Cabinet)
To get her poor dog (Liverpool FC) a bone (Trophy)
When she got there the cupboard (Trophy Cabinet) was bare
And the poor little dog (Liverpool FC) had none.

It is time to trot out that time worn cliché of “Now we can concentrate on the league.”:tongueout

jaysay 15-04-2009 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 704765)
Old Mother Hubbard (Benitez) went to the cupboard (Trophy Cabinet)
To get her poor dog (Liverpool FC) a bone (Trophy)
When she got there the cupboard (Trophy Cabinet) was bare
And the poor little dog (Liverpool FC) had none.

It is time to trot out that time worn cliché of “Now we can concentrate on the league.”:tongueout

Your obviously not a football fan JB the game last night was a credit to two very good British Prem teams,

Royboy39 15-04-2009 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 704692)
Well I think Barca will beat Chelski, the other finalist depends on whether Man U can win tonight in Portugal, If they win and Arsenal do I Think it will be United, if PSV beat United I think they will make the final, Arsenal have to many injuries at the moment

That Brandy must be powerful.....PSV?
The crocks are back for Arsenal and they made short work of Vllareal tonight.....the goal from twinkle toes was something else.
Now I'ts crunch time......Big boys stand up to be counted.
On tonights performance I think the final will be Barca - Arsenal.

Mancie 15-04-2009 21:21

The goal form "Twinkle toes"...:mosher:
YouTube - Ronaldo V's Porto Goal - 40 Yard Screamer!

Royboy39 15-04-2009 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 704785)
The goal form "Twinkle toes"...:mosher:
YouTube - Ronaldo V's Porto Goal - 40 Yard Screamer!

Gloat all you wil....wait while little Lionel grabs you by the goolies if you get that far..not to mention Henry, Eto and company. ;)

Mancie 15-04-2009 23:27

I not gloating Royboy...you seem to think it's all done and dusted for Barca against Chelski..but I'll worry about Arsenal for the time being!

cashman 15-04-2009 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 704812)
I not gloating Royboy...you seem to think it's all done and dusted for Barca against Chelski..but I'll worry about Arsenal for the time being!

utd v arsenal is the tie of the competition fer me.

Mancie 16-04-2009 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 704817)
utd v arsenal is the tie of the competition fer me.

And for me... 3 English clubs in the semis..both ties are super ... the battle really begins..got to say the Champions league has displayed some fanastic football this year.. as soon as the whistle goes the passing and speed has been incredible.. brilliant football!

Mancie 16-04-2009 06:10

I'll go along with Jambutty... the only reason this thread was started is because some anti United moron steamed in.. and now we should let football take it's course..and see what happens!

jaysay 16-04-2009 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 704777)
That Brandy must be powerful.....PSV?
The crocks are back for Arsenal and they made short work of Vllareal tonight.....the goal from twinkle toes was something else.
Now I'ts crunch time......Big boys stand up to be counted.
On tonights performance I think the final will be Barca - Arsenal.

PSV, hell I can't even blame that on the booze Roy, you should have known I meant Porto:D, Still think United will be to good for Arsenal, mind you it just depends which Arsenal turn up on match days, on their day they are brilliant, then other times they're a dogs breakfast, as for the other game, think you might be right about Barca, but I for one won't be writing Chelski of just yet:rolleyes:

jaysay 16-04-2009 09:50

There's one thing for sure there will be an English club in the final for the 5th year on a trot, can't see to many Ities knocking about these days:D

Bagpuss 16-04-2009 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 704765)

Now we can concentrate on the league:rolleyes:;)

A lucky toe-bung from Ronaldo:)

jaysay 16-04-2009 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 704859)
Now we can concentrate on the league:rolleyes:;)

A lucky toe-bung from Ronaldo:)

He's going to have to stop those baby line tap ins aint he:D:rolleyes:

churchman phil 19-04-2009 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 704828)
... and now we should let football take it's course..and see what happens!

Everton happened....:D

Bagpuss 19-04-2009 20:09

Never thought I would say it but well done Everton, after all this crap about Rafa disrespecting his peers Fergus goes and plays a team of reserves in today’s semi final which in my opinion is disrespecting David Moyes and Everton and disrespecting the competition, you hypocrite Ferguscum. Still the blue****e did them on pens which is all that matters, stuff your quintriple up your arse Fergus.

I suppose now that the scum are out of the FA Cup it becomes a mickey mouse competition now doesn’t it!!

Have a look at this.:)
Fergies Birdie Dance

Royboy39 19-04-2009 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 706002)
Never thought I would say it but well done Everton, after all this crap about Rafa disrespecting his peers Fergus goes and plays a team of reserves in today’s semi final which in my opinion is disrespecting David Moyes and Everton and disrespecting the competition, you hypocrite Ferguscum. Still the blue****e did them on pens which is all that matters, stuff your quintriple up your arse Fergus.

I suppose now that the scum are out of the FA Cup it becomes a mickey mouse competition now doesn’t it!!

Have a look at this.:)
Fergies Birdie Dance

That clip is brilliant.....I was watching the game and did'nt capture that but thanks Bagpuss...I think that will be used over and over again.
I have two Manchester United Supporters here in Spain who go round with a smug expression on their puss.
I have about one hundred Everton Badges left in stock and I going to put them on a body warmer and join their company sometime this week.
The look on their faces will really make my day.

cashman 19-04-2009 21:35

Brilliant clip baggy cheers ya just made a good day better.:D:D:D:D:D

Royboy39 19-04-2009 21:44

Mancie...........Where are ya. :tongueout

Mancie 19-04-2009 21:46

ah well you can't win em all :rolleyes:..but it was a decent performance form the reserves eh? ;)

Royboy39 19-04-2009 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 706066)
ah well you can't win em all :rolleyes:..but it was a decent performance form the reserves eh? ;)

Arrogance, Ignorance and bad judgement on the part of Chigley.?

cashman 19-04-2009 22:05

what about the cost to all fans that paid a fortune to see a cup semi-final? mind fer united fans its not that much up to wembley on the tube.:D

Royboy39 20-04-2009 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 706066)

I was'nt the reserves who missed the penalties. :rolleyes:;)

Mancie 20-04-2009 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 706134)
I was'nt the reserves who missed the penalties. :rolleyes:;)

true..Berbatov's was one of the worst I've seen :eek: :D

jaysay 20-04-2009 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 706136)
true..Berbatov's was one of the worst I've seen :eek: :D

Ferdies weren't much better:D

mthead 20-04-2009 13:19

True both Ferdinands and Berbatovs penalties were shocking.The one that surprised me was Vidic,his was possibly the best one from United.Ive got to admit with Ferdinand having just missed then Vidic talking the next one a few choice words about the selection of who was taking them was screamed at the telly.Nevermind Vidic proved me wrong and the man of the match put it away like he takes them all the time LOL :D

Bagpuss 20-04-2009 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 706214)
Vidic proved me wrong and the man of the match

He was my MOTM when you played Liverpool.:D:tongueout:D

cashman 20-04-2009 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 706214)
True both Ferdinands and Berbatovs penalties were shocking.The one that surprised me was Vidic,his was possibly the best one from United.Ive got to admit with Ferdinand having just missed then Vidic talking the next one a few choice words about the selection of who was taking them was screamed at the telly.Nevermind Vidic proved me wrong and the man of the match put it away like he takes them all the time LOL :D

yeh ian but it was united that were put away.:theband:

jaysay 20-04-2009 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 706244)
yeh ian but it was united that were put away.:theband:

And the Toffees crown put the plastic Mancs in the shade too :D

mthead 20-04-2009 16:05

LOL Its OK.Two trophies in the bag,still leading the premiership and in the semis of the champions league.And further to that FC United in 3rd in the Unibond premier and bidding for a place in the play offs into the Conference North.Not a bad season for me so far ;):D

Mancie 21-04-2009 04:19

it's obvious were the battle lines are drawn on this thread.. anti Man Utd...started by ex-communitated so called "local team" supporters... local team supporters that cannot grasp the fact that United are a local team, and as a local team they are of course the oppostion.. but these people have turned nasty in their bitter, twisted hatred... a bitter hatred and envy that comes from long years of desparation where all hope has gone..and fear of the mighty has turned into hatred of our cause... the cause that all northern people should folllow... support for Man Utd...this is the only path to follow.

Mancie 21-04-2009 04:34

just a few words I feel i must say...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day

or was it boxing day ? :D

Mancie 21-04-2009 04:45

Henry V was a United supporter

YouTube - Henry V- Speech

Royboy39 21-04-2009 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 706429)
it's obvious were the battle lines are drawn on this thread.. anti Man Utd...started by ex-communitated so called "local team" supporters... local team supporters that cannot grasp the fact that United are a local team, and as a local team they are of course the oppostion.. but these people have turned nasty in their bitter, twisted hatred... a bitter hatred and envy that comes from long years of desparation where all hope has gone..and fear of the mighty has turned into hatred of our cause... the cause that all northern people should folllow... support for Man Utd...this is the only path to follow.

You can lead a Donkey to water............but you can't make it drink. :mosher::D