Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/bet-bagpuss-is-legless-this-afternoon-46176.html)

jaysay 21-04-2009 09:57

Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 706429)
it's obvious were the battle lines are drawn on this thread.. anti Man Utd...started by ex-communitated so called "local team" supporters... local team supporters that cannot grasp the fact that United are a local team, and as a local team they are of course the oppostion.. but these people have turned nasty in their bitter, twisted hatred... a bitter hatred and envy that comes from long years of desparation where all hope has gone..and fear of the mighty has turned into hatred of our cause... the cause that all northern people should folllow... support for Man Utd...this is the only path to follow.

You mean like the desperation envy and bitter twisted hatred shown by United fans for Liverpool during 26 title-less years Mancie:rolleyes:

Bagpuss 21-04-2009 22:27

No comment so don't bother.

jaysay 22-04-2009 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 706798)
No comment so don't bother.

:confused::confused::confused: Sure I've just read that somewhere else:D

Mancie 22-04-2009 22:10

Chelski v Everton 0-0 draw.. looks like Pool have got second place secured :D

jaysay 23-04-2009 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 707093)

Hope you didn't watch it Mancie, what a load of crap, if that's an example of the cup final, I'll be watching progressive knitting on sky that afternoon, it was so good last night I fell asleep:(

Bagpuss 23-04-2009 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 707093)

2nd place is nothing and you know it so stick your smiley:(

jaysay 23-04-2009 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 707240)
2nd place is nothing and you know it so stick your smiley:(

Oh don't be a bad loser Bagpuss, there's always next season, the MANC bubble will burst one day:rolleyes:

churchman phil 29-04-2009 07:03

Just read about Howard Webb saying he was wrong to award a penalty the other day and remembered an earlier discussion on this thread. If the Pro footballers think this way then surely we are entitled to??

Quote:

Meanwhile, it has emerged Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas could face disciplinary action over his comments about Webb's decision.

The Football Association has given him seven days to respond to his remarks in which he said Webb had "crumbled under pressure".

Jenas was quoted as saying: "The atmosphere, the occasion, the importance of the match, a lot of factors take their toll when making decisions."
source=BBC News

Also a discussion on the BBC 606 pages with the latest post being
Quote:

It's bad enough only four teams have a realistic chance to win the league. Add the referees' perceived favouring of them, and the question for the rest is why bother?

jambutty 06-05-2009 17:20

I’m a bit surprised that there have been no comments either good or bad on United’s resurgence to lead the Premier League and booking their place in the Champion’s Final.

I wish the real reds all the best in their quest of four trophies in one season.

Much has been said today about the Fletcher sending off, with comments of variations on “it was a fair tackle, the ball deviated etc.”

But all the pundits and commentators have missed the major point. And that is that the referee can only adjudicate on what he sees.

One view from behind the referee showed precisely what the referee saw. He saw Fletcher bring down the Arsenal player in the penalty area and as the last defender he was quite rightly shown the red card. The ref also saw the ball shoot off to the side but he didn’t see the reason for it doing so. In other words he didn’t see who kicked it sideways.

The ref did not see the numerous replays from other angles like we all did and people are judging on those views and not what the ref saw. We saw that Fletcher did kick the ball away before bringing down the forward. Did anyone see Fletcher tug at the player’s shirt a split second before lunging for the ball?

What is wrong is that UEFA will only rescind a red card if there is a case of mistaken identity. There should be a ruling to allow a red or yellow card to be rescinded after viewing video evidence if the evidence clearly shows that the referee made a mistake.

In the Fletcher incident no amount of video evidence would get him off, because of the shirt tug.

ossy kid 06-05-2009 17:51

It was not a penalty and we all know it and now the ref also knows it. I have always been against video replay but with the speed of the game today plus all of the "diving", I,m changing my thoughts. There are cameras from almost every angle in the big games and an official would be able to determine in seconds just what happened and relay it to the ref. It happens in most other professional team sports so why not football. I know that every game couldn,t be covered but it should start somewhere and maybe eventually work down to the lower divisions.

lancsdave 06-05-2009 18:01

Seems Fergie had quite a night. Tried to stop a balloon from getting on the pitch and then missed the bus home :)

YouTube - Alex Ferguson loses his balloon...and misses the bus!

Bagpuss 06-05-2009 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 711320)
Seems Fergie had quite a night. Tried to stop a balloon from getting on the pitch and then missed the bus home :)

PMSL that cheered me up after the return of JB.:D

jambutty 06-05-2009 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossy kid (Post 711317)
It was not a penalty and we all know it and now the ref also knows it. I have always been against video replay but with the speed of the game today plus all of the "diving", I,m changing my thoughts. There are cameras from almost every angle in the big games and an official would be able to determine in seconds just what happened and relay it to the ref. It happens in most other professional team sports so why not football. I know that every game couldn,t be covered but it should start somewhere and maybe eventually work down to the lower divisions.

We are all so clever with the benefit of hindsight and multiple video replays but you are ignoring the simple fact that a ref can only make a judgement on what he sees or the assistant referee makes him aware of.

You are also ignoring the handful of whatshisname’s shirt that Fletcher had hold of pulling the Arsenal player back. That alone was worthy of a penalty so what followed is completely irrelevant.

By the way, if you haven’t guessed already, I’m a Man U fan.

jaysay 07-05-2009 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 711394)
We are all so clever with the benefit of hindsight and multiple video replays but you are ignoring the simple fact that a ref can only make a judgement on what he sees or the assistant referee makes him aware of.

You are also ignoring the handful of whatshisname’s shirt that Fletcher had hold of pulling the Arsenal player back. That alone was worthy of a penalty so what followed is completely irrelevant.

By the way, if you haven’t guessed already, I’m a Man U fan.

Of course you are you JB, don't live in Manchester:D

jambutty 07-05-2009 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 711442)

I have been a fan of Manchester United ever since I saw the Busby Babes in action all those years ago. That was before Football League matches were live on TV. In other words I was on the Old Trafford terraces whenever leave from the Royal Navy coincided with Man U playing at home, until family commitments didn’t justify the expense involved in attending Old Trafford.

I also have a soft spot for Accrington Stanley and attend the occasional home match, yet I live in Darwen now and Blackburn before. Does that mean that I should not go and watch Stanley because I don’t live in Accrington?

I have searched high and low to find some rule or law that states a person must support the football team of the town where he lives. I have found no such edict.

So what is your infantile point?

Oh! I get it! You were trying to be ‘clever’ and failed miserably.

Commiserations to Chelsea. Losing the tie in the last few seconds is hard to take.

So once again it is up to Manchester United to fly the flag for England in Europe.

Good luck to both teams in the final and let’s hope that regardless of the result, the real winner will be football.

cashman 07-05-2009 13:22

Quote:

was completely missed, "Saddam" had a better sense of humour.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

jaysay 07-05-2009 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 711495)
was completely missed, "Saddam" had a better sense of humour.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Ya and they bloody well hanged him cashy:D:D:D:D

Mancie 08-05-2009 02:27

Quote:

And you live in Blackburn? :D

derekgas 08-05-2009 07:12

I was born in Manchester, but havnt lived there since I was a youngster, I have always been a Man U fan, but find I have to justify it by stating that I was born there, it shouldnt really matter, it is still (just about) a free country, I show interest in all the local teams though, because I like football, and like all the local teams to do well, by local, I mean North west teams, in Europe, I would always prefer the English teams to prosper, whether it is United or not.

jaysay 08-05-2009 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 711803)
And you live in Blackburn? :D

There ain't a football league club in Oswaldtwistle, and no in Accrington for many years:D

jaysay 08-05-2009 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 711814)
I was born in Manchester, but havnt lived there since I was a youngster, I have always been a Man U fan, but find I have to justify it by stating that I was born there, it shouldnt really matter, it is still (just about) a free country, I show interest in all the local teams though, because I like football, and like all the local teams to do well, by local, I mean North west teams, in Europe, I would always prefer the English teams to prosper, whether it is United or not.

I agree with you on teams in Europe Derek, on Tuesday I was supporting United as I always do, I wanted Chelski to beat Barca then United could stick it up um again this time in Rome:D, I like all English teams to do well in Europe but if a Lancs team are against another English club its the Lancs team first, I'll also be supporting Preston tonight and that other famous Lancashire side Reading tomorrow (geography was not my strong subject at school:D)

Bagpuss 08-05-2009 14:19

I've supported so many clubs this season i've lost count, this week I was an Arsenal fan, this weekend I'm Man City, I'm an out and out ABU (anyone but utd) and proud of it, unfortunatly my teams keep losing except Liverpool of course.

Bagpuss 08-05-2009 14:25

1 Attachment(s)
I found this picture and thought I'd share it because everytime I see it, it reminds me of Jam Butty.

jaysay 08-05-2009 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 711947)
I've supported so many clubs this season i've lost count, this week I was an Arsenal fan, this weekend I'm Man City, I'm an out and out ABU (anyone but utd) and proud of it, unfortunatly my teams keep losing except Liverpool of course.

Thats funny Bagpuss, I support 23 teams in the championship :D

Wynonie Harris 08-05-2009 21:49

The Wynonie Harris rule of football supporting applies here...

1) Everyone who lives in Accrington and district is required to support their hometown club (although certain dispensations may be available to those who adopt Stanley as their second club).

2) Everyone who lives in other towns is not bound to support their hometown club, but may instead support Stanley.

Got that? Good! :D

Bagpuss 09-05-2009 08:51

You could add a very important rule 3, anyone living within 10 miles of Accrington should encourage their offspring to support Stanley and not the two smaller clubs that play in blue/white and claret/blue.;):)

Mancie 09-05-2009 09:31

why don't you just build a big fence around Accy with a sort of "checkpiont charlie"
then you could keep everyone locked in on matchdays...I reckon Accy Stans gates would increase by a couple of dozen. :D

jaysay 09-05-2009 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 712100)
The Wynonie Harris rule of football supporting applies here...

1) Everyone who lives in Accrington and district is required to support their hometown club (although certain dispensations may be available to those who adopt Stanley as their second club).

2) Everyone who lives in other towns is not bound to support their hometown club, but may instead support Stanley.

Got that? Good! :D

I qualify on the dispensation rule Wynonie :D

jambutty 16-05-2009 13:44

Trophy number 4 gained after a major struggle with Arsenal.

FA Charity Shield
Club World Cub
League Cup
Premier League for the 3rd time in succession – TWICE.
Champions League - still on hold until 27th May 2009.

mthead 16-05-2009 13:56

UNITED 18 - 18 SCOUSEPOOL Hows that feel :D:D:tongueout

cashman 16-05-2009 14:05

Arsenal outplayed scumbag utd, but difference between a good team n a great team in my book, is ya grind out important results when not at yer best, so they deserve it.

MCR ADIM 16-05-2009 14:40

United never looked like going foward today, too scared to leave the defence open! Going have endless glory supporters saying how good they are etc etc,

Mancie 16-05-2009 14:42

not a great display but the jobs done...great celebrations..even Bagpuss managed to sneak in under heavy disguise! :D

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/200...d-trafford.jpg

Bagpuss 16-05-2009 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 714363)
even Bagpuss managed to sneak in under heavy disguise! :D

First time I smiled all day, thought I'd got away with it.:D

Royboy39 16-05-2009 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 714405)
First time I smiled all day, thought I'd got away with it.:D

Now its my turn to smile.....Rovers are safe and Barcelona are crowned champions of Spain.....Bring on the best team in Europe.....looking forward to it. :)

cashman 16-05-2009 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 714514)
Now its my turn to smile.....Rovers are safe and Barcelona are crowned champions of Spain.....Bring on the best team in Europe.....looking forward to it. :)

i'm pleased on both counts, think it will be a great final.

jaysay 19-05-2009 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 714524)
i'm pleased on both counts, think it will be a great final.

Agree cashy and I'll be supporting United, for this:D

Mancie 19-05-2009 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 715021)

:rolf38: :rolf38:..says the UTD hater ..you plonker:D

Mancie 19-05-2009 19:31

Quote:

:rofl38::rofl38:Glory hunting at it's finest!

Royboy39 19-05-2009 19:34

Quote:

I wont.............I will congratulate Man U if they win it but I will give Mancie and Jam sooooo much pain if they dont............;)

Bagpuss 19-05-2009 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 715150)

I don't agree, I'm the king of that, I've got a scarf, a mini kit and a very large Barcelona flag for the final because my own team weren't good enough this year, I don't know why but I'm with Barca.;):tongueout

Bagpuss 19-05-2009 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 715152)
I will congratulate Man U if they win

Hell will freeze over before I even think along those lines, scum.

jaysay 20-05-2009 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 715150)

Mancie I would be supporting Arsenal, Liverpool and even Chelski, if they were playing a foreign club, can't do with this supporting a team playing an English club no matter who it is, there's only one English team I wouldn't support and they play at the other end of the 55:D

Bagpuss 20-05-2009 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 715275)
Mancie I would be supporting Arsenal, Liverpool and even Chelski, if they were playing a foreign club, can't do with this supporting a team playing an English club no matter who it is, there's only one English team I wouldn't support and they play at the other end of the 55:D

There is no way I would ever want Man U to win just like you with Burnley.

Jaysay I won tickets for Wembley on Monday, coach included so that's where I'm going. I look at it this way it's Lancs v Yorkshire but I will be taking a Barcelona flag for when mancie invites me for a pint.:)

jaysay 21-05-2009 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 715387)

Jaysay I won tickets for Wembley on Monday, coach included so that's where I'm going. I look at it this way it's Lancs v Yorkshire but I will be taking a Barcelona flag for when mancie invites me for a pint.:)

I quite know the feelings cuz I know what my mate thinks of Liverpool, he ain't that complimentary either:D but on Monday I'll be an honorary Yorkie for the day come on the Blades:D

Mancie 21-05-2009 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 715387)

I would have had that pint but I'm up at Durham bank hols...can't you sneak a ticket for Jaysay?....i can just imagine it ...30,000 dingles and him with his Rovers scarf..I'll even book him a cab to outpatients! :D

jaysay 21-05-2009 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 715532)
I would have had that pint but I'm up at Durham bank hols...can't you sneak a ticket for Jaysay?....i can just imagine it ...30,000 dingles and him with his Rovers scarf..I'll even book him a cab to outpatients! :D

Mancie, if the Dingles were playing in my front garden I'd draw the blinds and call the police for causing a disturbance:D

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 16:20

All that hard work Jam Butt and your post goes missing, ha ha ha.

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 704828)
I'll go along with Jambutty we should let football take it's course..and see what happens!

I saw what happened did anyone else?:D

Mancie 28-05-2009 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 717166)
I saw what happened did anyone else?:D

yeah saw it bagpuss (sign your karma next time)

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 717171)
yeah saw it bagpuss (sign your karma next time)

Certainly Sir Mancie:)

jambutty 28-05-2009 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 717164)
All that hard work Jam Butt and your post goes missing, ha ha ha.

So it was you, or you got one of your cronies to complain about my last post.

“Please Mr mod sir, that jambutty has broken the rules.” How childish.

Well read this creep. It will give you an opportunity to complain again.

You are a conniving, underhand, nauseating toe-rag with tripe for brains.

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 717185)

You are getting obsessed now, remember anyone who posts in this thread gets an e-mail saying new post, you will get one for this post. That was what made me sign on when I got home from work but your post had already been removed, idiot.:)

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 17:27

Quote:

Thank you and you're a very nice chap too???:confused:

lancsdave 28-05-2009 17:30

Quote:

Very unfair to call Bagpuss that, the title is mine. I reported your post :D

You could always ask for the rules to be changed ;)

yerself 28-05-2009 17:41

One for Bagpuss:

The MPs expenses row has reached the football world. The FA have launched an enquiry into why Rafa Benitez has been claiming for silver polish.

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 717196)
One for Bagpuss:

The MPs expenses row has reached the football world. The FA have launched an enquiry into why Rafa Benitez has been claiming for silver polish.

And poor old Alex won't be needing what he ordered too.:)

Bagpuss 28-05-2009 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 717191)
Very unfair to call Bagpuss that, the title is mine. I reported your post :D

You could always ask for the rules to be changed ;)

Somehow I doubt I will receive an apology from Mr Jim Botty.;)

BERNADETTE 28-05-2009 20:39

I reported the post as well, I've no problem with a bit of friendly banter but do think posts like the one I reported could put new members off joining/posting if they think abusive posts are allowed.

Boeing Guy 28-05-2009 21:07

Nice to see Barcelona lift the cup:D:D:D

Mick 29-05-2009 06:08

If this thread keeps turning into a slanging match its going to be closed
so please stay on topic without the name calling.

We are getting fedup with this childish name calling on site

jaysay 29-05-2009 09:44

Quote:

“Please Mr mod sir, that jambutty has broken the rules.” How childish.

Well read this creep. It will give you an opportunity to complain again.

I believe Bagpuss holds you with high regard too :rolleyes:

derekgas 29-05-2009 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 717219)
I reported the post as well, I've no problem with a bit of friendly banter but do think posts like the one I reported could put new members off joining/posting if they think abusive posts are allowed.

You are right Bernadette, I think even some of the 'friendly' stuff may seem a bit dour to a newbie, I remember my first fall out with JB, and when he gets the grots, he can be pretty unpleasant, most on here know when to stop, it is my opinion that he doesnt, I didnt see the post concerned, but I can imagine, and would guess there would likely be an extreme case of double standard going on, defended by the usual 'I speak as I find' kind of comment. There is no excuse for name calling, even if it is usually aimed at the same person because many find him obnoxious.

Bagpuss 29-05-2009 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 717285)
If this thread keeps turning into a slanging match its going to be closed
so please stay on topic without the name calling.

Certainly Mick, I think I might have egged JB on this time but if you can't take what you give ect.......

Back to topic whatever that was, I'm still legless after Wednesday night.:D

jambutty 30-05-2009 13:43

24 years ago on the 29th May 1985 a contingent of Liverpool hooligan fans inside the Heysel Stadium in Brussels for the European Cup Final, stampeded towards rival fans after exchanging a series of insults with them an hour before the schedule kick-off time. The crush caused a dividing wall to collapse and the Juventos fans, in trying to get away from the advancing hoards of Liverpool FC hooligans, got trampled in the rush. 39 Italian and Belgian fans were killed and hundreds injured.

See Heysel Stadium Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In light of the deaths the result was immaterial but for the record Juventus 1 (a penalty taken by Platini) Liverpool 0.

There used to be a saying about Liverpool fans – “you can take a Liverpool fan anywhere twice. The second time to apologise for his/her behaviour the first time.

UEFA banned all English clubs from any of the three European competitions of the day but after heavy and prolonged lobbying by the FA, the ban was lifted after five years. Thanks a bunch Liverpool hooligans. The whole footballing country was made to suffer because of you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/768380.stm

It took LFC 15 years to commemorate the disaster. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/768142.stm

So what happened to a commemoration service on the 29th?

But then it was Johnny Foreigner who got killed so there is no need to commemorate annually even though the Liverpool hooligan hoard was directly responsible for their deaths. Some even got charged with manslaughter.

A clear case of double standards.

Out of curiosity I looked at the official LFC web site to see if there was any mention of Heysel. There wasn’t but I did find the following at http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/opinion/nick/2009/champions-league-result/

So the vitriol is being stirred by an official contributor to the web site and thus the club for allowing such ravings to be posted.

I also searched the Manchester United official web site at http://www.manutd.com/ but I couldn’t find any similar comments about LFC.

I think that, that says it all.

jaysay 30-05-2009 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 717726)
24 years ago on the 29th May 1985 a contingent of Liverpool hooligan fans inside the Heysel Stadium in Brussels for the European Cup Final, stampeded towards rival fans after exchanging a series of insults with them an hour before the schedule kick-off time. The crush caused a dividing wall to collapse and the Juventos fans, in trying to get away from the advancing hoards of Liverpool FC hooligans, got trampled in the rush. 39 Italian and Belgian fans were killed and hundreds injured.

See Heysel Stadium Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In light of the deaths the result was immaterial but for the record Juventus 1 (a penalty taken by Platini) Liverpool 0.

There used to be a saying about Liverpool fans – “you can take a Liverpool fan anywhere twice. The second time to apologise for his/her behaviour the first time.

UEFA banned all English clubs from any of the three European competitions of the day but after heavy and prolonged lobbying by the FA, the ban was lifted after five years. Thanks a bunch Liverpool hooligans. The whole footballing country was made to suffer because of you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/768380.stm

It took LFC 15 years to commemorate the disaster. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/768142.stm

So what happened to a commemoration service on the 29th?

But then it was Johnny Foreigner who got killed so there is no need to commemorate annually even though the Liverpool hooligan hoard was directly responsible for their deaths. Some even got charged with manslaughter.

A clear case of double standards.

Out of curiosity I looked at the official LFC web site to see if there was any mention of Heysel. There wasn’t but I did find the following at http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/opinion/nick/2009/champions-league-result/

So the vitriol is being stirred by an official contributor to the web site and thus the club for allowing such ravings to be posted.

I also searched the Manchester United official web site at http://www.manutd.com/ but I couldn’t find any similar comments about LFC.

so:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bagpuss 30-05-2009 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 717726)
There wasn’t but I did find the following at http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/opinion/nick/2009/champions-league-result/

Don't know what your point is but Anfield-Online is an independant website and nothing to do with Liverpool FC.
Have a look at some off the independant Man Utd sites if you want your rantings to be a balanced arguement.

Bagpuss 30-05-2009 15:13

Thanks for the link to 10 Reasons the UEFA CL Final was a great result, if anyone has a couple of minutes have a look.

10 Reasons the UEFA CL Final was a great result - Nick Clemons Column | Liverpool FC

jaysay 30-05-2009 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 717740)
Don't know what your point is but Anfield-Online is an independant website and nothing to do with Liverpool FC.
Have a look at some off the independant Man Utd sites if you want your rantings to be a balanced arguement.

Don't be daft Bagpuss he slagging Liverpool off, just to make a point:rolleyes:

jambutty 31-05-2009 16:24

What no comments about Heysel?

Double standards confirmed.

Mancie 31-05-2009 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 717975)

The great Liverpool FC and the supporters would much rather it be forgotten...it's taboo..something to be swept under the carpet!

Bagpuss 31-05-2009 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 717975)

Sorry Mick but I'm not taking this crap of this ******, Jam Butty you really need to get your facts before posting your strange wittering. This is a link to the OFFICIAL Liverpool FC website, please take a minute to check it out.:mad:

Liverpoolfc.tv: Official Web Site

Bagpuss 31-05-2009 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 717985)
The great Liverpool FC and the supporters would much rather it be forgotten...it's taboo..something to be swept under the carpet!

Mancie the same goes for you and this time I'm surprised, very silly to take Jam Butty's word on anything, apology???:)

Liverpoolfc.tv: Official Web Site

Mancie 31-05-2009 18:39

Ok jumped the gun there...apologies to Liverpool FC :)

Bagpuss 31-05-2009 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 718015)
Ok jumped the gun there...apologies to Liverpool FC :)

Forgotten anybody?:rolleyes:

Mancie 31-05-2009 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 718038)
Forgotten anybody?:rolleyes:

umm? :confused:..can't think of anyone..:)