Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/mancies-thread-the-road-to-the-titles-64407.html)

Boeing Guy 07-12-2013 16:52

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles

Well your through to the knock out stages in the CL, your record in Europe is pretty good. The man has only been in charge for 15 league games and there is talk of him being replaced. .....
He inherited a ageing side in need of rebuilding, if you get rid of him now your destined to repeat the past of many a great football club.
In all seriousness Barrie you need to hang on to Rooney and RVP, without them mid table it is.
I could say I am not laughing, but it wiukd be a massive lie.

Remember he was chosen by the great Sir Alex Ferguson, so how can you all him.

Barrie Yates 08-12-2013 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1086664)
Well your through to the knock out stages in the CL, your record in Europe is pretty good. The man has only been in charge for 15 league games and there is talk of him being replaced. .....
He inherited a ageing side in need of rebuilding, if you get rid of him now your destined to repeat the past of many a great football club.
In all seriousness Barrie you need to hang on to Rooney and RVP, without them mid table it is.
I could say I am not laughing, but it wiukd be a massive lie.

Remember he was chosen by the great Sir Alex Ferguson, so how can you all him.

Got to agree with you - a rare occasion I know, but something has got to change.
Yes, he inherited the PL Champions but even last season it was obvious that the squad was in serious need of new talent. One just doesn't know what went on behind the scenes - I still feel that the change of Manager and CEO - who did all the negotiations, should not have happened at the same time. I hope that targets are already in the window for January, we will see.
I do believe that we have been so many points adrift previously yet still went on to win the PL and also qualified for the CL.
Hope springs eternal:D

Boeing Guy 08-12-2013 12:16

I think its fairly safe to say you won't win the title this year, Man U have scored 8 at home this season, Liverpool 9 at home, since Wednesday.:D

You have a new manager who's methods and ideas are vastly different than the man he repaces, he needs to have a clear out in Jan and bring some new talent in. His side may have won the league last season, but that was under a very powerful manager. He did not have much chance to stengthen his team in the summer and should be given time to change the squad.

The players know how to win, is it the managers fault they have lost the desire to win, Feggie would never have acepted such a shambles, I think the fans should get behind the manager and support him 100%.
Walking out near the end of game is attrocious, David Moyes must be given more time.

cashman 08-12-2013 14:03

What really bothers me,is the fact that some of these young failures (So Far) seem to inhabit our world cup squad.:eek::eek: Seems England must reckon, Oh they play fer united they must be good.:rolleyes:

DAV007 08-12-2013 18:58

why cant saha get near the team yet wellbeck cant hit a barn door and gets lots of playing time?

Alan Varrechia 09-12-2013 18:43

1 Attachment(s)
All the kids will want one of these when it snows. :D:D:D:D

Barrie Yates 10-12-2013 16:08

Dear Oh Dear - so the deadwood gang aren't content just to be a crap team, but now they are alleged to have fixed games, receiving bribes to throw games or pick up cards:( Must be the culture:alright:

Alan Varrechia 11-12-2013 18:12

1 Attachment(s)
Another that made me laugh. :D:D:D:D

Alan Varrechia 14-12-2013 14:21

1 Attachment(s)
They just get better and better. :D:D:D:D

Boeing Guy 14-12-2013 17:51

Robin Van Persie injured and out for 8 games:
BBC Sport - Robin van Persie: Man Utd striker out for a month with thigh injury

Its only a matter of time until Davy and his boys are steaming back to the top of the Prem like a train........

And here's the train now:alright:

http://corriecanuck.files.wordpress....traincrash.gif

Boeing Guy 15-12-2013 16:35

Yet again, Smug Mode:D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JD9d0Zr...%3DJD9d0ZrBnLE

Boeing Guy 15-12-2013 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1085675)
.......damned sure we will be ahead of your lot once again:tongueout

Whenever your ready Barrie, just remind me, how many did you win against Tottenham two weeks ago?:alright:

Barrie Yates 16-12-2013 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1087322)
Whenever your ready Barrie, just remind me, how many did you win against Tottenham two weeks ago?:alright:

It is the games to come that matter. Not a bad one to win last night even though VP was missing - how are the scousers going to do when Chipmunk is out injured or he has had a another nibble at somebodies arm or shoulder. The way Spurs have played in the last couple of matches perhaps need them to be included in the match fixing investigation along with the deadwood gang:tongueout

Barrie Yates 16-12-2013 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1087322)

The games to come are the ones to matter.
Any truth that the bookies are laying odds on when the chipmunk is going to bite someone else, sure there was something about that and that it is being investigated as part of the match fixing scandal:rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 16-12-2013 05:16

Seems the Chipmunk isn't the only one biting! ;) :D