Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2003, 09:22   #31
adi

Post Re: CUP RUN FEVER

thats if I see the pint Mik!!

just read that Stanley's game against Bouremouth is going to be on Sky's Monday Night Football, which gaurantee's both sides £50,000.
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2003, 11:13   #32
God Member

So what miracle will Sky perform to get it on Monday night footy? I thought the game was on tuesday night, 23rd Dec. Or am I from another planet?

A pints is about £1.60/£1.80 for bitter, now Mik.....that's in Church. I won't tell you what it costs down here.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 18:50   #33
Junior Member+

the times is not good on dates tealeaf
honeymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2003, 09:45   #34
Senior Member+

No Tealeaf checked it out on the Sky Text.Monday its on Sky and me is on lates so i am going to force the wife to watch it, miss Eastenders, and inform on the mobile as to the result.what a hubby eh!Should be saying what a wife really to sacrifice Eastenders for Accy Stanley.
Old 15-12-2003, 06:57   #35

If they play like did on Saturday they'll win it. Sheer poetry, especially in the second half.
ASFC1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2003, 20:49   #36
Junior Member+

well do stanley roll on the third round ;D
honeymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2003, 01:43   #37
Ol
Junior Member+

Well done Stanley!  Bring on Colchester!  
Ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2003, 06:51   #38
Junior Member+

Yeah. Nice one lads. Excellent performance. Can't help feeling sorry for Speare but he did the right thing by encouraging Kennedy. Come on Stanley..we're on our way, we're on our way, we're goin' to Cardiff  :P
Old 16-12-2003, 08:46   #39
Jo

Saw the result on Sky News this morning. It was teh only result they gave, we're getting erally famous now!  GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to beat Colchester and see who they get in the next round... ;D
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2003, 11:28   #40

watched the match last night good result.
George Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2003, 10:22   #41
adi

Just like to say well done to Stanley - hopefully it'll be more of the same against Colchester, then who knows!?!

Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Blackburn Rovers............................................ .........

Oh by the way Tealeaf what night did you watch the game? The miracle performed by Sky on the Monday or the quite er, real, Tuesday!!!!
Old 18-12-2003, 12:53   #42
Senior Member+

Watched the rerun on Tuesday as i was working night on Monday.Was a very pleasureable game and goes to show that there is a lot of football talent in Stanleys side.Nice to see Sky getting in on it too, financial rewards for samll clubs are rare nowadays.Who is bothered who they get.I have the feeling they could do really well this season.I send an e - mail off every week to Soccer am on Sky about Stanley and have threatened them i will be sending one every week until the ymention accrington Stanley on their show
Old 18-12-2003, 14:17   #43
God Member

Hi Adi..............I did'nt see the game, unfortunatly. I was stuck for 2 hours on one of Branson's trains which was'nt going anywhere & by the time I got in the game was over.

As for the dates, that was'nt my fault.....someone posted on here it was 23rd Dec and I followed suit from that.....No matter, the result is what counts.......once we've rolled over Colchester, lets get Chelski or Man U and sort them out to.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2003, 09:40   #44
adi

Now that would be nice eh Tealeaf.

And with the way the game has gone, it would be one of the BIGGEST upsets of all time.............................................. ..................
Old 23-12-2003, 09:54   #45

Hopefully, we can beat Colchester and draw a big name in the next round...but will we make it to the quarter-finals like Church?
ASFC1951 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..