Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2003, 14:05   #46
adi

Post Re: CUP RUN FEVER

Well that is the big question ASFC1951?

If you play as well as we have played this season then hopefully you can make it like we have!!

Speaking of which ours is only two weeks away now - so we are already crossing our fingers
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-12-2003, 14:57   #47

I think we're talking at cross-purposes here, Adj. I was being a bit of an anorak and talking about Church FC who got to the quarter-finals of the actual FA Cup in 1885 before being beaten 1-0 by Old Carthusians.

What's the match Church Town are in two weeks from now? Good luck, whatever it is.
ASFC1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2003, 18:38   #48
Senior Member+

Colchester who the hell are they.COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 23-12-2003, 19:40   #49

just ordered my tickets on line on there website for the big cup game on january 3rd,$15.00 i know its a fiver more than a league game but come on they need our support,its like an extra man out there for them when we get behind them,so dig deep get your tickets and support your local heroes
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 18:40   #50
Senior Member+

Well another replay but Stanley look good so far.Then its off to Coventry.Hard season for the lads but when all said and done they must be looking to stay in the Conference at the end of the season.That is the most important thing
Old 08-01-2004, 13:37   #51
adi

it's like you said Mik it's been an hard season so far and they have done very well. They will certainly be playing at least Conference football next season, I just hope that the Cup Run does leave them having to play catch up in the League and they can secure a Play-Off Place.

As for the Cup game I was on about ASFC1951 - i run a team called Church Town and we have just won that particular Quarter-Final to reach the Semi-Final.

We play in the local Saturday and Sunday League and I thought you'd see our progress on our Website!!!
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 12:38   #52
Senior Member+

Accrington Stanley

Lot's of luck to stanley for tonight's match.

Old 13-01-2004, 22:02   #53
Senior Member+

Well a shame but its over.Now to concentrate on the league.3rd division would be a lot better than the F.A. Cup.The Stanley team have done themselves proud.Well i am proud of them anyway
Old 14-01-2004, 11:50   #54
Senior Member+

Yeah, fingers and toe's crossed mik.
Old 21-01-2004, 16:13   #55
Senior Member+

Well last nights result was a good un.
Old 21-01-2004, 16:58   #56
God Member

How come Stanley always play better with 10 men?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..