Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2010, 19:23   #16
Senior Member+

Re: orrible dirty scouse scumbag Gerrard

That was a few weeks back Dave, with todays results I don't give a damn, Catch us if you can now.
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2010, 19:28   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Right all clear now, there is obviously a sense of grievance over a decision not given. Yet in the end you've achieved a result which is beneficial, so who're the ones laughing tonight ?
This is an old thread Dave.. to be honest Gerrard went missing in the second half.. Torres was the only danger and respect to him he is dangerous.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 19:38   #18
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Yep see what you mean, I only joined end of Dec, so wasn't aware this was an earlier Post. I only saw Mancies Comment Today so thought it was about Todays Match, my mistake sorry.

I enjoy my footy but I'm not rabid about it, I like to see my teams do well & if they don't well it's only a game & they've got no one to blame but themselves for their performance.

As to the Pool, a lot of the time lately they are living on past glory, it's no good they should put up or shut up, quite simple really & much as it grieves me due to my loyalties, well done United, the better team on the Day !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 19:42   #19
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
That was a few weeks back Dave, with todays results I don't give a damn, Catch us if you can now.
Unless you get the geezer who sorted Lazarus out down to Anfield ....... No I think it's your shout this season (AGAIN !), but I'd keep looking over your shoulder though for the arsenal boys !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 21:13   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
, but I'd keep looking over your shoulder though for the arsenal boys !
I would just love that.
Old 24-03-2010, 15:14   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Unless you get the geezer who sorted Lazarus out down to Anfield ....... No I think it's your shout this season (AGAIN !), but I'd keep looking over your shoulder though for the arsenal boys !
On their day The Gooners are the best foobballing side in the prem bar none
Old 25-03-2010, 00:36   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
On their day The Gooners are the best foobballing side in the prem bar none
ah yes the old "foobballing" tactics eh Jaysay ...I agree Arsenal are the best side in the prem regarding attractive football.. with 7 games to go the prem title is up for grabs.. the gooners may just slip in there and take it.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:12   #23
Resting in Peace

Re: horrible dirty scouse scumbag Gerrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
ah yes the old "foobballing" tactics eh Jaysay ...I agree Arsenal are the best side in the prem regarding attractive football.. with 7 games to go the prem title is up for grabs.. the gooners may just slip in there and take it.
Think they have the easiest run in Mancie, it will all depend on the results between Man U and Chelski Liverpool and Chelski Man U and Man City, if all those are draws the Gooners could just sneak it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..