Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2004, 17:42   #31

Re: favourite musical.

West Side Story has to be the best musical ever for both music and dancing
acertun is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-10-2004, 17:56   #32

Only ever seen two stage musicals Evita along time ago and Joseph, thought Joseph was superb but ended up with a sore back through having to sit in one seat so long.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2004, 18:52   #33
Resident Waffler

''Phantom of the Opera'' has to be my favourite. All of us were reduced to tears by the time we came out and were trying not to look as if we were having a good old sniffle.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 09:37   #34
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I was reduced to tears at Phantom too. Saw it in 1990 at the Prince of Wales in London. Hope you have a great time at Blood Brothers Rockrabbit, it's hilarious in parts and very sad in other parts.
Anyone seen Starlight Express? It's coming to Manchester for a few weeks starting November and I would like to know if it's worth seeing...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 11:00   #35

thx should be good from what ive heard so far just got tickets for derek acorah as well at same place but thats in 3 weeks
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 19:24   #36

Anyone heard the Andre Previn, Shelley Manne version of My Fair Lady??
acertun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 14:57   #37
Senior Member+

stage it has to b erm... cats probably

screen - oooooooooooh now ur talking...

rankin high up has to b west side story... simply magical. singing in the rain is good too

i wasnt too fond of chicago... or evita...

another classic i enjoy is annie

but tell anyone i know that and i'm gonna break ur kneecaps...

i have a reputation to uphold...
Old 01-11-2004, 16:25   #38

Don't really like musicals, can't see why every song is sung twice. Love theatre, Blood Brothers & The Woman in White are 2 of my favourites, also saw one done by Moorhead pupils when my son was there called 'Killed', About a young World War 1 soldier shot for 'desertion', it is a true story and was very moving and extremely well acted.
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..