Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 07:25   #61
Super Moderator

Re: Greatest Rock n Roll Band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwall View Post
see the funny thing is, all ive done is say i play rock n roll and that i call zeppelin rock and roll. your snooty attitude doesn't change my mind.

the real know it alls are the ones im arguing with and youre beginning to steam out of your ears with frustration just because a young rocker like myself isn't interested in your anal guide lines to te history of rock n roll. im aware of the origins, im aware of the evolution, but unfortunatey for you i don't adhere to your rules of how YOU think it should be. and it doesnt matter how many of your buddies come and back you up (as internet cliques so often do!!!! dont we know!!!), ive hung out with enough tried and tested musicians far more learned than yourselves to know this pompous attitude is not just an age thing (been there done this before).

....and to play is out...here's adolf and the goosesteppers...with "its only rock and roll but i dont like it when you haven't got your trivia book facts EXACTLY in order"...

I think you've shown the level of your debating skills and the paucity of your arguments with your final comment to Cashy. As far as I'm concerned, no argument about music is worth that degree of insulting behaviour (especially when it's directed towards two good friends of mine). So, as you've managed to drag this debate down into the gutter, I think I'll take my leave of it. Enjoy yourself.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..