Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2012, 07:23   #31

Re: 2011 Prediction League; Game 34 Port Vale (home)

Long Lost Son have more faith ! Ill stick to my usual 2-1 a win to Stanley
Proccy fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-03-2012, 07:57   #32
God Member

Reverse psychology being employed;1-0 to the bad guys..
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:57   #33

Reverse psychology from me too!

Stanley 1 Port Vale 3
stanleyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:32   #34
Senior Member+

Sports psychology from Leylandii - Stanley 2 Vale 1
Div3North is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:28   #35
Full Member+

3-2 to the Reds will do for me! I hope all the goals aren't scored down the away end! If we kick towards the Clayton End in the first half i fear the worse.
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 13:08   #36
God Member

1-1 draw
Old 03-03-2012, 13:13   #37
Full Member+

I'm going for....

Stanley 2 Vale 1 !!! Thanks!!

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 13:22   #38
Senior Member+

i will go for a 1-1 draw please .
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:27   #39
Senior Member+

OK, sweeping up the last 2 games in one go here ...

Swindon 2 Stanley 0

Low number of entries for this one and the pessimists correctly held sway, with 16 voting for them, 10 diehards keeping the faith for us and 7 fencesitters. Only Jaysay and Smudgie got the score spot-on to take a max 5 points. As a result, Carpon overtook LancsDave to lead our table by 2 points, with David1 closing up to 1 point further behind (which is probably why he sent me a PM nagging me to get on and publish the resuls ). NigeB gained a few places towards the bottom of the Top 10.

Stanley 2 Port Vale 2

Confidence returned in force for this one, 22 for us, 6 for the draw, 7 for them, with several of those allegedly employing reverse psychology. Only C'monStanley spot-on this time, but with David1 and LancsDave scoring 3 points to Carpon's 1, the top of the table closed up tight, with LancsDave leading Carpon on countback with both on 75, David 1 still 1 behind. Jaysay moved up to join Sparkie 7 points further back, completing the top 5.

And welcome to 2 new players, Dazzagee and Winstanley ASFC (don't know how you can use a keyboard with those paws mate )

Full table attached, but it will surely change tonight when we get back to winning ways
Attached Files
File Type: doc Table 4 Mar 12.doc (99.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-03-2012, 09:48   #40
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
OK, sweeping up the last 2 games in one go here ...

Swindon 2 Stanley 0

Low number of entries for this one and the pessimists correctly held sway, with 16 voting for them, 10 diehards keeping the faith for us and 7 fencesitters. Only Jaysay and Smudgie got the score spot-on to take a max 5 points. As a result, Carpon overtook LancsDave to lead our table by 2 points, with David1 closing up to 1 point further behind (which is probably why he sent me a PM nagging me to get on and publish the resuls ). NigeB gained a few places towards the bottom of the Top 10.

Stanley 2 Port Vale 2

Confidence returned in force for this one, 22 for us, 6 for the draw, 7 for them, with several of those allegedly employing reverse psychology. Only C'monStanley spot-on this time, but with David1 and LancsDave scoring 3 points to Carpon's 1, the top of the table closed up tight, with LancsDave leading Carpon on countback with both on 75, David 1 still 1 behind. Jaysay moved up to join Sparkie 7 points further back, completing the top 5.

And welcome to 2 new players, Dazzagee and Winstanley ASFC (don't know how you can use a keyboard with those paws mate )

Full table attached, but it will surely change tonight when we get back to winning ways

With great difficulty Chimer. Thanks for the welcome!
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..