Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   new signing (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/new-signing-38410.html)

WOLVERHAMPTON REDS 08-04-2008 13:04

new signing

Jeffs Window Of Opportunity At Stanley (from Lancashire Telegraph)

Tin Monkey 08-04-2008 13:14

Re: new signing

Oh dear. :(

fc:stanley 08-04-2008 13:25

Oh God! I thought the club was trying to get more people through the turnstiles not scare them off! Never mind Bogoff , f**k Off. He can Bogoff back to burnley! Does my nut in , couldnt stand him in the clubhouse after the daggers game!

Tin Monkey 08-04-2008 13:41

The only hope I can cling on to is the fact that "if it isn't on the official site, then it isn't true'.

Redraine 08-04-2008 13:49

Is it still April 1st?
PLEASE GOD, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

maccawozzagod 08-04-2008 14:15

sounds popular then?

I certainly don't think the crowd need a warm up man! thats the job of the Ultras.

And as for the club song whats wrong with Cart On Stanley, the songs already there for gods sake and done so at Zeros own expense - why waste money and effort on summat like We're going to Barbados? we've already been FFS!

maccawozzagod 08-04-2008 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc:stanley (Post 559123)
Never mind Bogoff , f**k Off.

KARMA ON ITS WAY

lancsdave 08-04-2008 14:20

Jeff is a very nice bloke who will help anyone. Unfortunatley he lets himself do these jobs where the audience don't actually want what he is offering.

When are people who run football clubs actually going to realise that football supporters go to football matches to be entertained by the team they support. All other entertainment is irrelevant.

Redraine 08-04-2008 14:21

[quote=Tin Monkey;559120]Oh dear. :(

By the way - are you Donavan in disguise?

Doug 08-04-2008 14:28

Sorry......****ing idiots.

No wonder we run around like a Sunday Club. Tat amd more bloody Tat. Wake up Eric for Christ Sake.

fc:stanley 08-04-2008 14:51

I dont think eric understand that people normally at half time just want to talk to there pals , have a drink , have something to eat , they dont want the most anoying voice ive ever heard down there ears! This wont do anything to the club. The thing we come to see is on the pitch!! Not a man who sells windows for companys by doing anyoing ads!

Stanleymad 08-04-2008 15:13

Oh god im going to be un-popular hehehehee i like Jeff, having the pleasure of chatting to him in the clayton end - him trying to blend in the crowd hehehe, all i knew of him was the bogoff ads annoying as they are but put that aside, he is a bright, witty & friendly chap, saw him in a different light:D

Think its nice we have a quick witted compere, least im slightly a bit interested what was usually bish bang bong on the mic, he's not there to improve the match or pitchside stuff, he's only there for the after;):D

Dont forget he represents a huge chunk of the area ........dual support, its those type of fans we need at the terraces & he's there as example, IMHO, as such responses made can only put off the prospective 2nd team support - & theres a lot out there surprisingly, whom will look for the stanley results but haven't graced our terraces ...YET:D

maccawozzagod 08-04-2008 15:18

I think he's sound enough but not something we need

stanley convert 08-04-2008 16:14

Why o why Eric? don,t you think we suffer enough with that ***b RICKEEEEEEEE Kirby and his i love the sound of my own voice garbage.

ukcowboy 08-04-2008 17:14

I too had the pleasure of standing and chatting to Jeff at the Daggers match, and found Him to be a most personable chap.Granted, His Window ad was the most annoying thing on TV, however, He is a pro compere/comedian/entertainer and Im sure has a few more strings to His bow than that ad!

What does it matter that His first team is Burnley? I believe that Mr Kirby is a Leicester City Fan and I dont reacall anyone complaining about that!(many other things yes!)

Lets give the guy a chance.....................but I do agree that we should stick with 'Cart on' :D