Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2008, 13:04   #1

new signing

Jeffs Window Of Opportunity At Stanley (from Lancashire Telegraph)
Old 08-04-2008, 13:14   #2
Senior Member+

Re: new signing

Oh dear.
Old 08-04-2008, 13:25   #3
Senior Member+

Oh God! I thought the club was trying to get more people through the turnstiles not scare them off! Never mind Bogoff , f**k Off. He can Bogoff back to burnley! Does my nut in , couldnt stand him in the clubhouse after the daggers game!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 13:41   #4
Senior Member+

The only hope I can cling on to is the fact that "if it isn't on the official site, then it isn't true'.
Old 08-04-2008, 13:49   #5
Resting in Peace

Is it still April 1st?
PLEASE GOD, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 14:15   #6
God Member

sounds popular then?

I certainly don't think the crowd need a warm up man! thats the job of the Ultras.

And as for the club song whats wrong with Cart On Stanley, the songs already there for gods sake and done so at Zeros own expense - why waste money and effort on summat like We're going to Barbados? we've already been FFS!
Old 08-04-2008, 14:16   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
Never mind Bogoff , f**k Off.

KARMA ON ITS WAY
Old 08-04-2008, 14:20   #8
God Member

Jeff is a very nice bloke who will help anyone. Unfortunatley he lets himself do these jobs where the audience don't actually want what he is offering.

When are people who run football clubs actually going to realise that football supporters go to football matches to be entertained by the team they support. All other entertainment is irrelevant.
Old 08-04-2008, 14:21   #9
Resting in Peace

[quote=Tin Monkey;559120]Oh dear.

By the way - are you Donavan in disguise?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 14:28   #10
Member.

Sorry......****ing idiots.

No wonder we run around like a Sunday Club. Tat amd more bloody Tat. Wake up Eric for Christ Sake.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 14:51   #11
Senior Member+

I dont think eric understand that people normally at half time just want to talk to there pals , have a drink , have something to eat , they dont want the most anoying voice ive ever heard down there ears! This wont do anything to the club. The thing we come to see is on the pitch!! Not a man who sells windows for companys by doing anyoing ads!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 15:13   #12
God Member

Oh god im going to be un-popular hehehehee i like Jeff, having the pleasure of chatting to him in the clayton end - him trying to blend in the crowd hehehe, all i knew of him was the bogoff ads annoying as they are but put that aside, he is a bright, witty & friendly chap, saw him in a different light

Think its nice we have a quick witted compere, least im slightly a bit interested what was usually bish bang bong on the mic, he's not there to improve the match or pitchside stuff, he's only there for the after

Dont forget he represents a huge chunk of the area ........dual support, its those type of fans we need at the terraces & he's there as example, IMHO, as such responses made can only put off the prospective 2nd team support - & theres a lot out there surprisingly, whom will look for the stanley results but haven't graced our terraces ...YET

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 15:18   #13
God Member

I think he's sound enough but not something we need
Old 08-04-2008, 16:14   #14

Why o why Eric? don,t you think we suffer enough with that ***b RICKEEEEEEEE Kirby and his i love the sound of my own voice garbage.
stanley convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 17:14   #15
God Member

I too had the pleasure of standing and chatting to Jeff at the Daggers match, and found Him to be a most personable chap.Granted, His Window ad was the most annoying thing on TV, however, He is a pro compere/comedian/entertainer and Im sure has a few more strings to His bow than that ad!

What does it matter that His first team is Burnley? I believe that Mr Kirby is a Leicester City Fan and I dont reacall anyone complaining about that!(many other things yes!)

Lets give the guy a chance.....................but I do agree that we should stick with 'Cart on'

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..