Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   vs Bury (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/vs-bury-51017.html)

LongLostSon 28-12-2009 15:53

Re: vs Bury

oh hollyhocks !

Kiwi John 28-12-2009 15:55

#@$*&()&&&&&&&&p_)*(&%$@#%^&t*(yo(*

bye

MichiganRed 28-12-2009 15:55

Not exactly the way I wanted my Monday morning to go...

Chimer 28-12-2009 15:58

Sounds like a cracking game, if a bit of a reality check. Wondering what the reports from the ground will have to say.

caretaker 28-12-2009 16:20

I thought missed chances in the first half cost us dearly,even though our goal was fortuotous , we were the better side. What happened at half time was Bury came out all guns blazing,our defence looked suspect. Our keeper beaten twice on his near post, I thought we may have salvaged a draw but a strange penalty at the end sealed our fate,they brought a few with them and must have been suited with the final score.

SamF 28-12-2009 16:32

No side that misses the chances we were gifted deserves to win a game but we were the better team. Sodje is dirty cheating scum should have had 3 yellows in the first half alone, along with fouling Symes in the box bearhugging him from a corner. Symes could also have Futcher done for sexual harassment the amount of feeling up he did. Terrible referee, missed a stonewall penalty for us again in the second half and while Kempson's foul was technically a penalty because he did pull the mans shirt if the ref gave that he had to give the 8+ in their area as well !

For what they did for us I don't begrudge the Bury fans the win but their players are nothing but talentless thugs off the ball.

Kiwi John 28-12-2009 16:38

Isn't that similar to what some MORESCUMers were touting on Saturday ? :)

smudgie 28-12-2009 16:41

Well i think a draw would have been a fair result. Tho they came out the traps flying in the 2nd half and deserved their lead.

Thought that Ryan Lowe up front looked a good player, but agreed Sodje should without a doubt should have been sent off.

All in all the back 4 looked knackered, not surprising with the amount of games and considering Bury havent played for ages the result wasnt surprising.

But who knows what could have happened if Grant took that chance in the 1st half.

Roll on Gillingham on saturday. Im assuming Kempson is suspended???

bfc72 28-12-2009 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 772916)
No side that misses the chances we were gifted deserves to win a game but we were the better team. Sodje is dirty cheating scum should have had 3 yellows in the first half alone, along with fouling Symes in the box bearhugging him from a corner. Symes could also have Futcher done for sexual harassment the amount of feeling up he did. Terrible referee, missed a stonewall penalty for us again in the second half and while Kempson's foul was technically a penalty because he did pull the mans shirt if the ref gave that he had to give the 8+ in their area as well !

For what they did for us I don't begrudge the Bury fans the win but their players are nothing but talentless thugs off the ball.

thugs??

come on calm down a bit it does sound like morecambe fans were saying about your team on boxing day.

i bet any of you would want sodje in your team anyway good luck for the rest of the season

Grimps 28-12-2009 16:50

just back from ************* 11 v 11 ok but ****** 14 v 11 **** ......

SamF 28-12-2009 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfc72 (Post 772925)
thugs??

come on calm down a bit it does sound like morecambe fans were saying about your team on boxing day.

i bet any of you would want sodje in your team anyway good luck for the rest of the season

Yes thugs. Wouldn't have him given.

Chimer 28-12-2009 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 772916)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 772919)
Isn't that similar to what some MORESCUMers were touting on Saturday ? :)

Go Kiwi ..

bfc72 28-12-2009 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamF (Post 772927)
Yes thugs. Wouldn't have him given.

give over define thugs please

does sound like sour grapes

smudgie 28-12-2009 16:55

abit over the top SamF that.

Thought it was a good game in general but Sodje should have gone.

cashman 28-12-2009 16:56

i agree wi smudgie a draw woulda been a fair result, think callin em thugs is well OTT, they did get away wi much fouling,jersey pulling etc, but why shouldn't they when the refs in yer backpocket.:mad: