Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Stanley Bit's & Bob's (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/stanley-bits-and-bobs-51776.html)

mab 05-07-2010 23:44

Re: Stanley Bit's & Bob's

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 826661)
to who mab, the Don? ya can bet yer boots coley won't see it.:eek:

Ilyas hasn't yet stepped down as chairman unless someone knows diffrent!!so i would have thought a board room decition will have had to have been made at some point by khan marsden and oneill to what the fee is to be used for ie coleys players bugget as what was announced by the club when bobby moved to the irons IMHO:)

bdc 05-07-2010 23:52

Ilyas has stepped down as he said he would, it hasn't been announced as he already said he had an agreement with DON and would not break it.

mab 06-07-2010 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 826669)
Ilyas has stepped down as he said he would, it hasn't been announced as he already said he had an agreement with DON and would not break it.

:confused: If thats the case then "WHO" Is the chairman as no offical announcement has been made by the club!!!:(

AccyMad 06-07-2010 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 826691)
:confused: If thats the case then "WHO" Is the chairman as no offical announcement has been made by the club!!!:(

It'll probably be in the Telegraph, Observer & even the Citizen before we hear owt from the club :rolleyes:

cashman 06-07-2010 08:24

Quote:

exactly how i understood things, n believe ilyas is a man of his word, so thats what i firmly believe.as fer announcement from club, since when have they done that, unless after summat?:rolleyes:

Stanleymad 06-07-2010 10:19

Quote:

Thats exactly what i've been reliably told too:alright:

mab 06-07-2010 16:50

Right ive got my head round this now "i think" Ilyas Khan has stepped down as chirman of Accrington Stanley i've got that bit :(!!But this is the confussing bit who is the new chairman then, is it Peter Marsden who was vise chirman now the chairman or is David ONeill the new chairman???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Redraine 06-07-2010 18:26

Bulls News reports today:-
" Accrington are to remain at their training base in Preston after the search for a more local option proved fruitless."
Where do they always seem to get info that we are never told??

They also report that Stuart Fleetwood has re-signed for them, and also that Craney is on 15 grand a week at Fleetwood!

bdc 06-07-2010 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 826781)
Right ive got my head round this now "i think" Ilyas Khan has stepped down as chirman of Accrington Stanley i've got that bit :(!!But this is the confussing bit who is the new chairman then, is it Peter Marsden who was vise chirman now the chairman or is David ONeill the new chairman???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would imagine that DON has become chairman again and I would expect more duties to be given to RH. Personally I hope that they can turn over a new leaf but I wouldn't hold my breath! At least with Ilyas at the helm we were very well informed of developments whereas now we never seem to hear of anything!

lancsdave 06-07-2010 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 826801)
and also that Craney is on 15 grand a week at Fleetwood!

You mean £15 :D

mab 06-07-2010 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 826801)
Bulls News reports today:-
" Accrington are to remain at their training base in Preston after the search for a more local option proved fruitless."
Where do they always seem to get info that we are never told??
From todays telegraph NewsNow: Loading story...
They also report that Stuart Fleetwood has re-signed for them, and also that Craney is on 15 grand a week at Fleetwood!

Post 56 on this thread for stuart fleetwood ..

nige b 06-07-2010 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 826811)

it's actually £1500 but agree ld should be £15 or maybe fairer at £1.50 plus performance related bonus' which still equals £1.50!

Redraine 06-07-2010 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 826811)

Sorry- typo!:(

AccyMad 07-07-2010 07:28

If O'Neil has become/will become chairman again that IMO would be a definate backwards step for the club, why would he be any better at it than he was before? I can't think of anything he's done or said to make me change my mind about him

Revived Red 07-07-2010 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 826871)
I can't think of anything he's done or said

I'm quite happy to leave it at that!