Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

VALAIRIAN 03-08-2021 08:12

Super Sean McConville

Well...on reading some posts on other threads, Seans time is almost up??

Let us just wait and see?

Correct about the injury towards the end of a season - which seems like a lifetime ago!!! - but, he is still one of the first on the team sheet for me :)

:) :) :)

Crown Grounder 03-08-2021 17:53

Re: Sean Mc

Can't see him lasting until the end of the season........probably make it up to January 2022. So 8 goals seems a reasonable target this season.....

maccawozzagod 03-08-2021 18:08

Sean is our next manager so this thread will last longer than most of the people posting in it!

"Super Sean's Red and White Army"

VALAIRIAN 03-08-2021 18:22

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1255691)
Can't see him lasting until the end of the season........probably make it up to January 2022. So 8 goals seems a reasonable target this season.....

Do not understand your post CG?

Do you mean he will leave, or do you mean he will not be picked???

Crown Grounder 03-08-2021 21:20

Re: Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1255697)
Do not understand your post CG?

Do you mean he will leave, or do you mean he will not be picked???

It was mean't to be "tongue in cheek"............although thinking now he can't have many games left in him at this level? 🤔

VALAIRIAN 03-08-2021 21:42

We shall have to wait and see ;)

Crown Grounder 04-08-2021 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1255704)
We shall have to wait and see ;)

Yeah.......lets hope he stays fit. I'd like to see him get his free-kick mojo back......it's a real weapon when he's in the groove....

VALAIRIAN 05-08-2021 14:42

Super Sean McConville

Good interview by Sean on the official website, sounds like he is raring to go!!!!

Just hope he can stay free of injury and get back to pre-Covid performance levels...........

VALAIRIAN 15-08-2021 08:33

Super Sean McConville

Thought Sean had a good game yesterday - helped by the two assists :)

cashman 15-08-2021 18:34

certainly was an improvement.

monkey hanger 16-08-2021 08:02

bit like the team, good first half poor second.

Exile on Spencer St 16-08-2021 08:41

He was better in the first half because Stanley were on the front foot, and he got into attacking areas down the left wing where he can be, and was, a threat to the opponents.
Second half Stanley tried to sit on their lead, Houlihan put himself out on the right wing to get away from Morgan, Cambridge upped their game, and McConville is not at his best defending deep against a wily and skilful player.

andyd 16-08-2021 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1256374)
He was better in the first half because Stanley were on the front foot, and he got into attacking areas down the left wing where he can be, and was, a threat to the opponents.
Second half Stanley tried to sit on their lead, Houlihan put himself out on the right wing to get away from Morgan, Cambridge upped their game, and McConville is not at his best defending deep against a wily and skilful player.

That's a point I have raised before about two attacking wing backs it's no coincidence in my view that yet again we are in the top half of the table with most goals conceded same as throughout last season. It's a balancing act do you forsake one attacking wing back for a defensive type like Rodgers or play the cavalier way.

Exile on Spencer St 16-08-2021 11:08

Maybe left-footed defenders command bigger fees which why Stanley have had trouble finding/holding onto them.

VALAIRIAN 27-08-2021 12:58

Super Sean McConville

Played well against Crewe and managed the game towards the end ;)

Exile on Spencer St 27-08-2021 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1256997)
Played well against Crewe and managed the game towards the end ;):) :) :)

I wonder if Coley’s worried, yet? :rolleyes:

VALAIRIAN 27-08-2021 17:30

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1257013)
I wonder if Coley’s worried, yet? :rolleyes:

Not yet, but he will manage Stanley one day, of that I am sure.. ;)

VALAIRIAN 04-09-2021 18:29

Super Sean McConville

Bet that is the first time Sean has broken the net at Stanley..... ;)

AccyMad 04-09-2021 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1257401)
Bet that is the first time Sean has broken the net at Stanley..... ;)

The lad doesn't know his own strength!! Had a laugh with Sean after the match about it, good to see a lot of our players in the marquee afterwards

monkey hanger 05-09-2021 07:51

thought it was seans best game so far this season anyway.

VALAIRIAN 10-09-2021 15:07

Super Sean McConville

Some good words from Coley about Sean, in Coley's preview for Sunderland game :)

cashman 10-09-2021 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1257525)
Some good words from Coley about Sean, in Coley's preview for Sunderland game :)

well have to say that must be one of the best summarys hes done i think.

VALAIRIAN 27-09-2021 21:59

Super Sean McConville

If Sean plays against Oxford, it will be 350 games for Stanley :)

Hope - if he plays - he caps it with a winning goal :)

cashman 28-09-2021 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1257527)
well have to say that must be one of the best summarys hes done i think.

yeh but you will NEVER hear he had a poor game off him for obvious reasons lol

Exile on Spencer St 28-09-2021 11:03

I thought both McConville and O’Sullivan had pretty poor to average performances against Morecambe.
Neither of them are especially strong as defensive ‘backs’, and, when Stanley had the ball, both ‘attacking ‘wings’ seemed to want run backwards to the half-way line to receive the ball facing in the wrong direction. Result was too often another pass backwards and an empty space on the wing behind the Morecambe defenders.
Just hope the VG of F have the last laugh on me when they both score tonight.

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2021 11:19

Super Sean McConville

Sean is not a wingback, never has been and never will be!

Coley is not doing him any favours playing him there, as a matter of fact, he is not doing anybody any favours in persisting with the formation! :(

I wish he would look at Jurgen and how they play and stick with four at the back :)

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2021 11:20

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1258077)
I thought both McConville and O’Sullivan had pretty poor to average performances against Morecambe.
Neither of them are especially strong as defensive ‘backs’, and, when Stanley had the ball, both ‘attacking ‘wings’ seemed to want run backwards to the half-way line to receive the ball facing in the wrong direction. Result was too often another pass backwards and an empty space on the wing behind the Morecambe defenders.
Just hope the VG of F have the last laugh on me when they both score tonight.

And I hope they do ;)

VALAIRIAN 20-10-2021 13:56

SUPER SEAN McCONVILLE

Best game in a while for Sean last night, put in a good shift and an excellent run/cross for the second :)

choirboy 20-10-2021 14:12

Re: SUPER SEAN McCONVILLE

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1258659)
Best game in a while for Sean last night, put in a good shift and an excellent run/cross for the second :)

Yes Joe, I agree! That goal came from Sean attacking the opposing full back on the OUTSIDE! Which you have heard me call for many times at matches when we are stood together in The Clayton End! I have said it before, that if a ‘winger’ gets near to the goal line then his cross will be coming away from the opposing keeper and centre backs but onto our advancing midfield players. This is exactly what happened as Pell came steaming in for a shot on goal made so much easier by Sean’s position and good pass. MORE PLEASE!:theband::jimbo:

Exile on Spencer St 20-10-2021 16:24

Amazing how effective is a cross from the left wing when it’s sent in by the left foot.
Sean needs to trust his left peg more.

VALAIRIAN 20-10-2021 19:12

Re: SUPER SEAN McCONVILLE

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1258661)
Yes Joe, I agree! That goal came from Sean attacking the opposing full back on the OUTSIDE! Which you have heard me call for many times at matches when we are stood together in The Clayton End! I have said it before, that if a ‘winger’ gets near to the goal line then his cross will be coming away from the opposing keeper and centre backs but onto our advancing midfield players. This is exactly what happened as Pell came steaming in for a shot on goal made so much easier by Sean’s position and good pass. MORE PLEASE!:theband::jimbo:

More of the same against Pompey Bob ;)

:)

VALAIRIAN 05-11-2021 17:31

Super Sean McConville

Looking for a match winning performance against The Vale tomorrow.............

cashman 06-11-2021 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1259025)

VERY UNLIKELY JOE he aint playing Nolan in instead.

AccyMad 06-11-2021 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1259025)

He's not playing :eek:

VALAIRIAN 07-11-2021 08:21

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1259053)
He's not playing :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1259051)
VERY UNLIKELY JOE he aint playing Nolan in instead.

And look what happened!!!! :eek: :eek:

VALAIRIAN 07-11-2021 08:22

Super Sean McConville

Hope he is not out for too long :(

VALAIRIAN 13-11-2021 19:34

Super Sean McConville

Good to see Macca back today :)

Couple of crunching tackles - yes, crunching tackles!!!!

And some good play down the left :)

Still looks short of match fitness - though not on his own..............

VALAIRIAN 19-11-2021 17:08

Super Sean McConville

Big game for Stanley tomorrow - in more ways than one...........

Big games, call for 'big game' players and they do not come much bigger ;)

cashman 19-11-2021 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1259643)
Big game for Stanley tomorrow - in more ways than one...........

Big games, call for 'big game' players and they do not come much bigger ;)

Are you serious or taking the urine? was not now. imho.

VALAIRIAN 20-11-2021 08:03

Super Sean McConville

Deadly serious Cashy :)

The only other would be Pell.

Not knocking any of the lads mate, but who else is there???

cashman 20-11-2021 08:34

i dont think sean has been the same player since his injury many where we stand think the same.

andyd 20-11-2021 08:37

I would think both McConville and Morgan will be back in the starting lineup my main concern is keeping playing one upfront and Pell out of his natural middle of the park role, personally if continuing with one upfront would start Mumbongo with an instruction to muscle himself about and play McConville in the hole I think and he himself says his favoured role. Pell Conneely and Morgan in the middle should be a match for any side on their day.

andyd 20-11-2021 08:40

Still not 100% well myself after missing Plymouth today is 50/50 wether I,m upto it but to everyone else throughally enjoy your day whatever the result.

andyd 20-11-2021 09:36

If the game is heading for a draw late on I would love to see the likes of Nolan given a chance down the left to open his legs at a defence that has suffered some injury problems this season the lad is obviously talented and what I have seen of him has a peach of a left foot and can deliver some wicked crosses has they tire he could stretch them, must wonder what after signing in the summer you have to do to get on the pitch.

VALAIRIAN 20-11-2021 09:38

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1259674)
i dont think sean has been the same player since his injury many where we stand think the same.

I am inclined to agree with you and your mates Cashy - sadly.....

andyd 20-11-2021 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1259693)
I am inclined to agree with you and your mates Cashy - sadly.....

Another reason why a left sided player is wondering why he just warms the bench.

VALAIRIAN 20-11-2021 09:41

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1259676)
I would think both McConville and Morgan will be back in the starting lineup my main concern is keeping playing one upfront and Pell out of his natural middle of the park role, personally if continuing with one upfront would start Mumbongo with an instruction to muscle himself about and play McConville in the hole I think and he himself says his favoured role. Pell Conneely and Morgan in the middle should be a match for any side on their day.

Spot on Andy, though I would not be surprised - or bothered - if Coley does not start with the same XI :)

Coyle and Leigh were very, very good last week :)

Malcolm and/or Joel should be up front!!!

cashman 20-11-2021 09:42

If yeh went to clitheroe friendly andy we have guy playing pretty regular that put over some great crosses and i hoped he would be played further foward but NO he aint been. he is a defender and thats where he stays,

VALAIRIAN 20-11-2021 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1259695)
another reason why a left sided player is wondering why he just warms the bench.

?????

VALAIRIAN 20-11-2021 09:45

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1259697)
If yeh went to clitheroe friendly andy we have guy playing pretty regular that put over some great crosses and i hoped he would be played further foward but NO he aint been. he is a defender and thats where he stays,

What am I missing Cashy - sorry to be thick :D

VALAIRIAN 26-11-2021 08:36

Spot on Sean McConville

I agree with Cashy completely :)

Good honest interview with Sean and some home truths spoken.

Enough words Sean, time for action - NOW!!!!!

VALAIRIAN 04-12-2021 19:19

Super Sean McConville

Played very well in his central role today and it was a great pass for Colby to score the second :)

AccyMad 04-12-2021 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1260627)
Played very well in his central role today and it was a great pass for Colby to score the second :)

Agree but did feel let down when he came on with gloves on in second half, come on Sean - you're a northerner :rolleyes:

andyd 04-12-2021 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1260627)

Being saying it for weeks Sean his better in the middle think Coyle should have started adds bite into the middle.

VALAIRIAN 05-12-2021 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1260630)
Agree but did feel let down when he came on with gloves on in second half, come on Sean - you're a northerner :rolleyes:

All the classy players wear gloves ;)

:) :)

monkey hanger 05-12-2021 10:35

Quote:

does not bother me if any player wears gloves as long as it makes em happy. far more sense than seeing linesmen coming out on a freezing night in a short sleaved shirt trying to make a point.

VALAIRIAN 07-12-2021 19:42

Quote:

Good to see the gloves are on again tonight :)

AccyMad 07-12-2021 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1260789)
Good to see the gloves are on again tonight :)

He's just doing it to wind me up now, the little tinker :D

VALAIRIAN 07-12-2021 22:01

Super Sean McConville

Should have had a couple of assists tonight!!

We need to start to take our chances...........

Crown Grounder 07-12-2021 22:32

Had a shocker tonight. This make-shift striker plan isn't working. No Sean's fault. He just hasn't got a strikers mentality. Neither he or Pell were close enough or in the right areas to feed off Colby. The rookie strikers we have don't get enough game time to develop. Playing players out of position is a last gasp approach when you have absolutely no alternative.......It's like having size 10 feet in size 9 shoes. The ball just wasn't sticking up front and came back time and time again straight through midfield putting pressure on defence.

Apart from the fifteen minute spell after half time when we kept the ball and played in the final third we never looked like we were in control of the game. The windy conditions didn't help but it was the same for both teams and Wimbledon adapted better to the conditions. They were better in the first half and exploited the wide open spaces around our back 3. In the second half they pressed us hard without the ball, had pace with it, and when all else failed they simply played percentages and kicked the ball high, long and forward into dangerous areas. They won't beat the better teams like that but we just couldn't cope with it.

andyd 08-12-2021 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1260795)
Had a shocker tonight. This make-shift striker plan isn't working. No Sean's fault. He just hasn't got a strikers mentality. Neither he or Pell were close enough or in the right areas to feed off Colby. The rookie strikers we have don't get enough game time to develop. Playing players out of position is a last gasp approach when you have absolutely no alternative.......It's like having size 10 feet in size 9 shoes. The ball just wasn't sticking up front and came back time and time again straight through midfield putting pressure on defence.

Apart from the fifteen minute spell after half time when we kept the ball and played in the final third we never looked like we were in control of the game. The windy conditions didn't help but it was the same for both teams and Wimbledon adapted better to the conditions. They were better in the first half and exploited the wide open spaces around our back 3. In the second half they pressed us hard without the ball, had pace with it, and when all else failed they simply played percentages and kicked the ball high, long and forward into dangerous areas. They won't beat the better teams like that but we just couldn't cope with it.

Bishop on his own weakens his own game nobody to help him he was battered pillar to post last night playing. one up front especially at home is shocking and fans are voting with their feet.

VALAIRIAN 08-12-2021 09:22

Super Sean McConville

Sorry to disagree Crown Grounder, but I thought Sean played OK :eek: :confused:

I do though agree completely about Colby being on his own :)

The way I saw the game - and an expert I am not - Sean was playing a 'free' role and just popping up everywhere!?!?

All about opinions, but I think we all agree on one thing....

VALAIRIAN 08-12-2021 09:27

Super Sean McConville

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1260797)
Bishop on his own weakens his own game nobody to help him he was battered pillar to post last night playing. one up front especially at home is shocking and fans are voting with their feet.

Do you think so really Andy??

Shocking weather last night, plus the armchair brigade had their favorites playing in the almost 'Champions??' League.

I was working and at this time of year, I struggle with time off to attend :)

Four home games on the bounce in quick succession and Christmas looming :)

You might be right Andy, Saturday should be a good crowd......

cashman 08-12-2021 10:27

if hes right, and expect he is there will be more from bolton.

Exile on Spencer St 08-12-2021 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1260810)
Sorry to disagree Crown Grounder, but I thought Sean played OK :eek: :confused:

Where do you buy your rose coloured specs, Val?
We may have different expectations of professionals in League 1 but, from my view, admittedly spec-less, no Stanley player who played last night was even ‘OK’, and too many were just very poor.

cashman 08-12-2021 10:53

if yeh thought anyone played ok mate, were yeh on drink or drugs?

Crown Grounder 08-12-2021 18:03

I honestly think our performance last season raised our expectations. That group of players could score goals, change the way they played during the game. It was a balanced squad of players. Last season we played well in games and were the better team but then managed to lose the games.........that's never happened in any game I can remember this season so far. We've obviously "lost" key players from last years squad, we got lucky with our low budget and were probably never likely to repeat last year's success this year. One good season every 5 years is my expectation and experience of watching Stanley. If we could make one good season every 3 years I'd be happy!.....Maybe just staying up this season and looking to improve next year is all we can readonly expect. Yes we all want more......BUT!

AccyMad 08-12-2021 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1260816)
if hes right, and expect he is there will be more from bolton.

Just hope they behave themselves this time

cashman 08-12-2021 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1260854)
Just hope they behave themselves this time

Doubt that very much.

andyd 08-12-2021 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1260851)
I honestly think our performance last season raised our expectations. That group of players could score goals, change the way they played during the game. It was a balanced squad of players. Last season we played well in games and were the better team but then managed to lose the games.........that's never happened in any game I can remember this season so far. We've obviously "lost" key players from last years squad, we got lucky with our low budget and were probably never likely to repeat last year's success this year. One good season every 5 years is my expectation and experience of watching Stanley. If we could make one good season every 3 years I'd be happy!.....Maybe just staying up this season and looking to improve next year is all we can readonly expect. Yes we all want more......BUT!

The growth off the pitch is more exciting new facilities under23,s and an academy plus new training ground we will never compete budget wise but we can develop our own and others players and make progress and a bit of profit hopefully.

Twenty Eight 09-12-2021 17:14

What is your time line for the under 23 and Academy projects to reap benefits ?

andyd 09-12-2021 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1260880)
What is your time line for the under 23 and Academy projects to reap benefits ?

Hopefully sooner rather than later even clubs like Liverpool produce their own players occasionally better than not having one and over paying an old pro at the back end of his career, and maybe create a few quid that could and should go on playing budget.

Twenty Eight 09-12-2021 18:35

Sooner rather than later ....... 2 years, 5 years ?
From a standing start I've never seen an academy reap anything but expenditure for 5 seasons.
I think Liverpool's set up has been running a little bit longer than that.
Not a criticism before the bites start because you have to start somewhere.
So the question is really what do we do until we reap the benefits ?
I can always recall the investment that Barnsley put into the academy with the money created from one season in the Premier 1997 - 1998. Millions.
That created players such as John Stones, Clicker, Danny Rose, Reuben Noble Lazerus, Paul Digby.
The investment worked with the fee for Stones alone collected in 2013.
It's the right thing to do but don't expect a dividend return on the investment in the short term.

Exile on Spencer St 09-12-2021 21:07

I may be misremembering, but I recall hearing some time ago from a reliable source that Stanley’s Academy is a net financial contributor to the club.

cashman 10-12-2021 09:10

What the hells it matter how long? its better to have one than not.

monkey hanger 10-12-2021 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1260894)
I may be misremembering, but I recall hearing some time ago from a reliable source that Stanley’s Academy is a net financial contributor to the club.

thought it was at least self financing anyway. the only problem that 28 has stated is the time factor of lads coming through and where the club maybe once they do.some fans have too higher expectations of acadamy players coming through anyway. the majority will ply their trade in the NW Counties league with some even lower than that.

VALAIRIAN 10-12-2021 18:46

Super Sean McConville

Back on thread, if Seamus is not to be risked tomorrow, Macca needs to stand up and be counted and help Stanley to a much needed 3 points.!!

:) :)

VALAIRIAN 11-12-2021 21:23

Super Sean McConville

Good 45 minutes from Captain Fantastic today :)

Hope that he is not injured badly...............

andyd 12-12-2021 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1261027)
Good 45 minutes from Captain Fantastic today :)

Hope that he is not injured badly...............

Dead leg.

cashman 12-12-2021 08:16

sean played superbly yesterday. lets hope he keeps it up,

Twenty Eight 12-12-2021 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261030)
Dead leg.

Wish it was. Worse than that.

andyd 12-12-2021 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1261033)
Wish it was. Worse than that.

Quote from Coleman said dead leg if it's worse sure we will find out.

VALAIRIAN 12-12-2021 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261035)
Quote from Coleman said dead leg if it's worse sure we will find out.

Hope that is all it is, as could do without injuries to key players...……..

Twenty Eight 12-12-2021 11:55

I might have got my wires crossed.
Seamus I was referring to not Sean. Apologies.

VALAIRIAN 26-12-2021 16:16

Super Sean McConville

Please for Sean to find the back of the net - finally :)

cashman 26-12-2021 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1261722)
Please for Sean to find the back of the net - finally :)

was a superb goal also.:)

VALAIRIAN 26-12-2021 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1261723)
was a superb goal also.:)

Just seen the goal back - what a goal :)

monkey hanger 27-12-2021 10:44

[QUOTE=VALAIRIAN;1261733]Just seen the goal back - what a goal :)

You could not have written a better script. john and jimmyms aniversery and a sean winner.

Chimer 27-12-2021 11:12

And a great interview on fishy :)

VALAIRIAN 09-01-2022 11:47

Super Sean McConville

Lovely delivery for the header from Colby :)

cashman 09-01-2022 12:30

was a great free kick i thought. great goal as well.

VALAIRIAN 28-01-2022 08:19

Super Sean McConville

Sean gets it, just like us :)

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...r-the-big-one/

AccyMad 29-01-2022 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1263073)
Sean gets it, just like us :)

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...r-the-big-one/

And yet he still gets sarky comments from some quarters

VALAIRIAN 29-01-2022 11:10

Super Sean McConville

He always will do unfortunately, but most give him credit - when he deserves it :)

cashman 29-01-2022 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1263134)
He always will do unfortunately, but most give him credit - when he deserves it :)

some sad people cant stand anything what dont suit em joe. pathetic in my book.

AccyMad 29-01-2022 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1263138)

I am neither sad or pathetic Cashy as you should know but comments like that, with such nasty personal innuendos have made me decide enough is enough. I'll probably still participate in guess the gate & the prediction league but as for the rest of the forum, I'm done with it

VALAIRIAN 29-01-2022 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1263179)
I am neither sad or pathetic Cashy as you should know but comments like that, with such nasty personal innuendos have made me decide enough is enough. I'll probably still participate in guess the gate & the prediction league but as for the rest of the forum, I'm done with it

AccyMad, doubt very much that Cashy has aimed that at you :)

Good to see you and your mum today, even though it looked like you were struggling to get passed.....

widnes viking 29-01-2022 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1263179)

I’d ignore it, some people are adept at saying things on the net that they’d never say in the real World.

cashman 29-01-2022 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by widnes viking (Post 1263181)
I’d ignore it, some people are adept at saying things on the net that they’d never say in the real World.

thats probably your problem mate? you dont know me or di, i always say what i think, on here or too the face,as many who know me will say.

monkey hanger 30-01-2022 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1263138)

do not think they are sad people as we all must be sad then. there must be subjects in and out of football that do not suit any single one of us. one mans outlook on life will never be for everyone and who is to say who is actually correct on anything.