Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Graham Westley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/graham-westley-60400.html)

sparkie 14-01-2012 07:35

Graham Westley

Confirmed as new Preston manager. I wonder if any of Stevenage squad will make the move with him or if now he's gone certain fringe players might feel the the urge to make a break for it! Come on Phil you know you want to!! Ha ha!!

BBC Sport - Preston agree compensation deal for Graham Westley

Safe to say with that pillock going there, Preston are off my 'look out for results' list!! Having said that, I hope they stay up. Don't want that ego maniac visiting us next season!!

ddevil2006 14-01-2012 07:54

Re: Graham Westley

mark roberts temp manager now

smudgie 14-01-2012 08:35

Apart from Evans, without a doubt the biggest Moron in football.

As for Roberts, hope he loses 10-0 today.

Hate everything about that vile club.

football19 14-01-2012 08:37

Can't understand why people don't like him ?,his players seem to respond to his methods,which are based on shape and hard work,good luck to him I say ,don't know how bigger name players will respond tho to training 9 till 5 tho

VALAIRIAN 14-01-2012 08:38

Would not have wished that person on anybody, I was gutted when I heard his name linked with P.N.E. and like you Sparkie, they are now off my results list!!!

Plus side might be, Satanage may now not be the same team and will - hopefully - return to Sunday League - which is still too good for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I wonder if we could get a mod to change the title name to New P.N.E. Manager???? :D :D

AccyMad 14-01-2012 09:29

My sentiments are exactly the same as Sparkie & Val's - have had a soft spot for Preston in the past but can't believe they've appointed that weasel.
Football 19, anyone from Farnborough will tell you why he is so detested by many in the world of football

lancsdave 14-01-2012 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 962363)
,don't know how bigger name players will respond tho to training 9 till 5 tho

Should be quite interesting given that a few of them didn't take to a younger manager at another local club and got to big for their boots ;)

jaysay 14-01-2012 09:44

I take it Stanley fans don't really like this chap:rolleyes:

cashman 14-01-2012 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 962402)
I take it Stanley fans don't really like this chap:rolleyes:

About as popular as P.B.:D

football19 14-01-2012 09:51

Howe at burnley is by far the best young manager around .
Watched him slowly replace the big time Charlie's with class young hungry players whilst still on fringes of play offs, unbelievable job being done .
Most of the young lads I known for a while,so he must have respect to attract them

jaysay 14-01-2012 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 962403)
About as popular as P.B.:D

Oh that popular:D

smudgie 14-01-2012 10:18

About as popular as a hole in the head.

Disgusting man and as for Satanage, hope they bust.

You obviously cant remember the things Westley and they said about us last season Football19, morons the lot of em.

maccawozzagod 14-01-2012 10:47

i've got no time for him whatsoever and find him an abhorrent waste of a skeleton. Unfortunately under him the club got similarly tarnished and many League 2 fans dislike both equally.

Having said that, he is a great manager but much of that comes from his instilling the 'them and us' mentality. It either works fantastically or backfires spectacularly. And I still think that he only signed Phil Edwards to spite us .....

smobile 14-01-2012 10:50

One Word - ****** !

smobile 14-01-2012 10:51

That was someone who flips pancakes ! :D

MikeA 14-01-2012 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkie (Post 962355)
Having said that, I hope they stay up. Don't want that ego maniac visiting us next season!!

If they stay up, I'm hoping that he will be visiting us next season! :)

cashman 14-01-2012 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 962418)
If they stay up, I'm hoping that he will be visiting us next season! :)

Yep that would be summat. Sparkies not looking ahead.:D

lancsdave 14-01-2012 14:11

Good start :D

GOAL: Preston 0-1 Wycombe : Trotta (8)

maccawozzagod 14-01-2012 14:26

good

cashman 14-01-2012 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 962459)

Bad Finish Though.:( Made worse by Satanage also.:(

Larry Lobster 14-01-2012 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 962459)

Good finish:)
Preston 3 Wycombe 2

Westley's managerial record is superb, despite the loathing of him by Stanley fans. Good appointment for PNE in my view (being a PNE fan).

Threads like this don't do Stanley fans any favours. A bit like the Sean McConville thread. Shows a bit of a lack of class from an otherwise classy fanbase.

smudgie 15-01-2012 07:29

There are only 5 things in football I hate Larry. Steve Evans, Westley, Mark Roberts, Satanage, and Mcconville, nobody else gets stick off me.

Make no mistake they deserve it after their comments about us.

Redraine 15-01-2012 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 962637)
There are only 5 things in football I hate Larry. Steve Evans, Westley, Mark Roberts, Satanage, and Mcconville, nobody else gets stick off me.

Make no mistake they deserve it after their comments about us.

Life's too short to hate, mate! Even I don't hate S.Mac.

cashman 15-01-2012 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lobster (Post 962623)
Good finish:)
Preston 3 Wycombe 2

Westley's managerial record is superb, despite the loathing of him by Stanley fans. Good appointment for PNE in my view (being a PNE fan).

Threads like this don't do Stanley fans any favours. A bit like the Sean McConville thread. Shows a bit of a lack of class from an otherwise classy fanbase.

Or show lack of humour from planks.:rolleyes:

Larry Lobster 15-01-2012 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 962675)
Or show lack of humour from planks.:rolleyes:

Is that some sort of insult aimed at me? Unnecessary really.:rolleyes:

cashman 15-01-2012 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lobster (Post 962746)
Is that some sort of insult aimed at me? Unnecessary really.:rolleyes:

Take it how yeh want,its of no consequence to me.:rolleyes:

Outback Ozzy 15-01-2012 17:10

Can I just point out that Preston were managed by Alexander and the other guy yesterday, Westley was in the stands and takes charge from Monday. God help all at Preston and all who sail with her.

football19 15-01-2012 17:24

I am with you on this Alan,Acci men seem to hate him,but I rate him,gets the best from his players and creates a siege mentality.
Given time at preston,he will do well and have them organised and hard to beat(bit like coley in a way -- believe a lot of teams dont like him!!:)
See Jons doin well,lot of lads on here liked him,except when he plays against us.;)

JEFF 16-01-2012 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 962363)
Can't understand why people don't like him ?,his players seem to respond to his methods,which are based on shape and hard work,good luck to him I say ,don't know how bigger name players will respond tho to training 9 till 5 tho

Here are a couple of reasons why people don't like him.

Last weekend, at the same time as the Daggers ran out at Carrow Road in the FA Cup 4th round, Farnborough Town were at home to Arsenal in the tie that had gripped the public imagination since the draw was made. Except of course they weren't at home, the game was at Highbury.
A lot was written about the switch before the game saying it was a sell out of the old trophy and destroying the magic of the cup. I was very against the switch and felt that selling the slim chance that Boro had of a result for the benefit of the added gate receipts from Highbury was wrong, but at least I could see the logic of taking over half a million pounds to make the club secure.
After the game Farnborough manager and chairman Graham Westley, the man who had been instrumental in moving the game said when asked where the money was going that it would "go to pay off the club's creditors." Given that the club's major creditor was Westley's own company AIMITA and the the supposed reason for the switch was the crumbling state of Boro's Cherrywood Road ground, this raised a few eyebrows.
His further comments about Farnborough not sharing his ambitions raised them even further. Westley famously predicted Boro would be in the Premiership within ten years of him taking over, a standing joke in non-league football.
What has happened since the weekend has, though, been pure Machiavelli.
On the Move On the Monday after the cup game rumours surfaced that Westley would be taking over at managerless Stevenage Borough. Given his ownership of Farnborough he was unable under FA rules to do this, yet on the Tuesday this was confirmed.
Westley issued the following statement to explain his departure: 'I've enjoyed my time at Farnborough but I feel that I need to move on now and that I need to concentrate on football management which is where my ambitions lie. Doing two jobs is unrealistic at this level and above. Especially when you run another business too. I've invested much of my life into my dual role at the club in the last three and a half years and I hope that the successes which have come about have made the fans happy and have earned me some respect. When I arrived in 1999, the club was on its knees."
"As I depart, I believe that the club is in fantastic condition relative to the starting point. It has won things, enjoyed the highs of the Cup 4th round, should finally be close to being debt and liability free and has a great chance of pushing for the play offs. With a strong local leader, it may even be able to convert the current board's spadework into a new ground in the next few years."
"As soon as it is practicable, unless a better solution emerges for the club, it is currently my intention to gift the shares that I own to the other existing shareholders (the club's fans) and leave the club to build on the foundations which have been laid."
"I hope that everybody will be able to recognise the footballing goodwill in this." he added.
Help yourself Control of Farnborough Town FC was confirmed as being transferred to Company Secretary Richard Robinson while Westley's company AIMITA remained the main sponsor.
Several other directors of FTFC resigned their positions and on Thursday Robinson cancelled the contracts of five players, Steve Watson, Micky Warner, Barry Laker, Garry Holloway and Justin Gregory, all of whom featured in the FA Cup tie just days before saying that they were no longer required by the club and they could not demand a transfer fee for them.
Then today, surprise surprise. it appears that at least four of the five have now signed for Stevenage Borough.
There is a lot more to come from this story, which is developing day by day, but it seems clear Graham Westley has ensured that Farnborough's game at Arsenal on Saturday is indeed the biggest in their history by dismantling the club in the week after. He seems to have pocketed the money from the tie to pay off "creditors" i.e AIMITA and picked up free of charge the players he wants from the Farnborough squad.
Is there not some kind of rule against this? Where are the FA?
If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat... As a postscript to the story so far, Stevenage Borough, currently languishing in the Conference drop zone, have won just 6 games this season, two of which have been wins over Farnborough. One of those wins stands out like a beacon, Stevenage 5 Farnborough 0 on the 28th December 2002, a day after previous Stevenage manager Wayne Turner was fired and a week before Farnborough won through to the FA Cup 4th round by beating Darlington.
Anyone smell a rat?

smudgie 16-01-2012 12:53

Amen Jeff.

People like Westley & Evans should be banned from the game, forever.

football19 16-01-2012 13:30

I have read the artical twice and really cant see what he has done wrong.
He has obviously put a lot of his own money into the club and decided he wants to move on.
The cup tie has allowed him the opportunity to claim the monies owed to him.
Surely no-one expects him to right the debt off ???.
Hes decided to concentrate on managing,which has turned out to be a wise decision.
I couldnt understand the hatred for him before,but I havent been upto speed with non-league football since 1978--- Now if you want to talk about bent corrupt chairman---I could write a book about Wigan Ath !!!:)

JEFF 16-01-2012 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 962852)
I have read the artical twice and really cant see what he has done wrong.

Perhaps you may understand if I cut it short. He owned Farnborough at the time and was the self appointed Chairman and Manager. He switched the Arsenal tie to Highbury, got the money, paid himself back the money he had invested in Farnborough and did a runner (that is part of the reason that the FA will not allow a Club to switch their FA Cup tie any more) and Farnborough went bust. Before he left he released five players as not being good enough, he took over Stevenage and signed these players for nothing as they were out of contract at Farnborough. The last time we played at Farnborough their main stand was being propped up to stop it falling down.

Now if Stanley were to be drawn away at Man United in the FA Cup and made lots of money and Ilyas Khan took the money as re-payment of all the wages he has paid and Stanley went bust. Would you pat him on the back and say well done I don't think you have done anything wrong.

People like Westley and especially Evans should be in jail.

cashman 16-01-2012 15:37

Westley is so low,he could Limbo under a snakes belly, - Football19- That San Miguel causes memory loss.:D

shakermaker 16-01-2012 15:52

Odious man, effective manager. He's what I'd call a 'results man', which is so sought after in the modern game. He's about as far removed from purist as I can imagine. If fans of Stevenage/Preston are happy with that, fair play. Different strokes.

Outback Ozzy 16-01-2012 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 962852)
Now if you want to talk about bent corrupt chairman---I could write a book about Wigan Ath !!!:)

Go on then, what has Dave Whelan done to upset you?

sparkie 16-01-2012 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 962420)
Yep that would be summat. Sparkies not looking ahead.:D

After Saturday, can you blame me?!:D

cashman 16-01-2012 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkie (Post 962903)
After Saturday, can you blame me?!:D

I still have a sneaking fancy fer the play offs sparkie, Mind yeh i took allsorts in the 60s.:D

Lewi 16-01-2012 18:45

Stevanage fans deserved him, terrible attitude and a weasel of a manager. It'll be poetic if you see an exodus of their best players to PNE.

nige b 16-01-2012 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewi (Post 962915)
Stevanage fans deserved him, terrible attitude and a weasel of a manager. It'll be poetic if you see an exodus of their best players to PNE.

In the contract and pay off that he's not allowed to approach satanage players till the end of the season

football19 16-01-2012 21:09

Did Farnborogh go bust because he pulled his money out?,if so,then I can understand the bitterness.
Ozzy,i am talking pre Whelan,ie Kenyon era,but I have no time for him either,I have a few mates from Orrell rufc,and it was no different what happened there as at Farnborough.
I had business dealings with him when he was building his empire,horrible bloke,ask his own brother!!!

lancsdave 16-01-2012 22:13

Ridsdale & Westley, the perfect marriage :D

Lost in Cornwall 17-01-2012 08:14

You beat me to it. Can't think of a better couple. If I were a PNE fan I would be very worried.

Outback Ozzy 17-01-2012 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 962948)
Did Farnborogh go bust because he pulled his money out?,if so,then I can understand the bitterness.
Ozzy,i am talking pre Whelan,ie Kenyon era,but I have no time for him either,I have a few mates from Orrell rufc,and it was no different what happened there as at Farnborough.
I had business dealings with him when he was building his empire,horrible bloke,ask his own brother!!!

Apologies 19, Dave Whelan was something of a god in Wigan until recently!!

Larry Lobster 18-01-2012 16:40

Having had 3 seasons of Darren Ferguson, Phil (Orange) Brown and egg chasing magic Maurice Lindsay, as chairman, I'd say most PNE fans are quite excited at the prospect of actually winning a few games. PNE have been "too nice", time to get nasty !!!!!

football19 18-01-2012 19:47

Ha Ha forgot Lindsey the westhoughton dogs bookmaker was at Preston!!!.
No wonder trouble shooter Ridsdale was called in,Lindsey knew less about football than he did about rugby

mab 20-01-2012 12:49

Seems hes already putting his stamp on the team,with a new arrival soon :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AsFc62 20-01-2012 13:30

I've heard too. Will wait to see if anything official is released before spouting it.

:( :(

mab 20-01-2012 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsFc62 (Post 963597)
I've heard too. Will wait to see if anything official is released before spouting it.

:( :(

Correct AsFc62,we wait with bated breath as they say...

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 13:51

Who are we on about, No 27??????????????

Alvin the chipmunk 20-01-2012 13:55

Nope. More shocking then that :(

sausage butty 20-01-2012 13:56

he dosnt fit in at stanley anyway . hes not scouse

AsFc62 20-01-2012 13:59

cant begrudge the move. Fair Play

Alvin the chipmunk 20-01-2012 14:02

The fee and saved money from wages should be used to secure Hughes. NOW!!

Edwards last year, now this. God I hate Graham Westley.

smudgie 20-01-2012 14:04

Wheres the rumour come from????!!!!

AsFc62 20-01-2012 14:04

Ill crash the suspense.

Stanley skipper Andy Procter in transfer talks with Preston | Accrington Observer - menmedia.co.uk

AccyMad 20-01-2012 14:16

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Couldn't begrudge Proccy an upwards move but really, really hope this is just twaddle & it doesn't happen - not to play for that weasel :(

maccawozzagod 20-01-2012 14:35

wowsers, I wasn't expecting that! Like others have said though you can't begrudge him the move its just a shame he'd be working for that numpty.

five figure fee? for the team captain, ten years service, nailed on regular, developed entirely by ourselves (Great Harwood don't count), ex England semi-pro player - you're having a laugh Westley. Rob/Ilyas we've said before that we don't HAVE to sell players, test your mettle guys.

maccawozzagod 20-01-2012 14:37

as an afterthought, the transfer window is shut isn't it? in which case five figures for a loan til the end of the season sounds about right :D

AccyAggro 20-01-2012 14:37

Upmost respect to the man. Utter legend at this club

rude-dog 20-01-2012 14:39

If this is true this is unbelievable business by coley. He might be our skipper but he is far from irreplaceable . He actually appears to have got worse in this new system. In 433 he tends to get in the way alot. I wish him well and thank him for his service. But I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it am more worried about losing the management duo

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by rude-dog (Post 963614)
If this is true this is unbelievable business by coley. He might be our skipper but he is far from irreplaceable . He actually appears to have got worse in this new system. In 433 he tends to get in the way alot. I wish him well and thank him for his service. But I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it am more worried about losing the management duo

Cannot disagree more...........

yonmon 20-01-2012 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 963609)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Couldn't begrudge Proccy an upwards move but really, really hope this is just twaddle & it doesn't happen - not to play for that weasel :(

Weasel or not AM... i've often wondered if Andy could shine at a higher level !...this might be the time that I'll find out. One thing is for sure he'll give 100%
wherever he plays.....

ps Who would you suggest for Skipper if he does jump ship ??.

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 963616)
Weasel or not AM... i've often wondered if Andy could shine at a higher level !...this might be the time that I'll find out. One thing is for sure he'll give 100%
wherever he plays.....

He can, with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 963616)
wherever he plays.....

Deano!!!!!!!!!!!

cashman 20-01-2012 14:52

Quote:

Agree 100%.

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 14:57

Quote:

100% Agree with this bit!!!!!!!!

AccyAggro 20-01-2012 15:03

Hessey new skipper!

Or leam richardson ;)

Leylandii 20-01-2012 15:06

According to the telegraph at 4.03, He's gone !!!

VALAIRIAN 20-01-2012 15:28

If it is possible, I hate this man even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greeny 20-01-2012 15:29

I bet MR Blue eyes Craney is next captain.

Billy Casper 20-01-2012 15:44

"Who would you suggest for Skipper"

Deano for Me
:):):):):):):)

Alvin the chipmunk 20-01-2012 15:46

2 minutes 50 seconds in.....The goal that stopped us getting relegated the next weekend in a f**king Hockey Stadium. Forever a legend.

Accrington Stanley v Macclesfield - YouTube

smudgie 20-01-2012 16:21

Quote:

Agreed 100% with this.

ddevil2006 20-01-2012 17:01

can't see it being leam, sign a contract at the same time as nat taylor, no news of a contract extention for leam, but you never know

smudgie 20-01-2012 17:04

super Hessey as my captain :)

stanleyfan 20-01-2012 17:11

I would choose Joyce as the captain and Winnard as vice.

Revived Red 20-01-2012 17:30

Is the Stanley captaincy a suitable topic in a thread about Westley? Let's start a new thread for our own business.

mab 20-01-2012 17:40

:(Well its offical!!! Hes signed for an undisclosed fee on the dotted line and now a PNE player :( coley is on radio lancashire sports programme tonight at 6.50pm talking about the transfer. Sad to see Procky go as others have said hes a 100% man a stanley legend and a worthy captain. And will be sadly missed,but having said that its his big chance and i wish Andy well and good luck:)

Greeny 20-01-2012 17:47

Must echo what others have said . A class player , strong captain and a shining example of our team.Good luck Proccy you deserve it .

mab 20-01-2012 18:01

:) Interesting bit in the deal
Quote:

He will join the Lilywhites on an initial loan deal to allow him to feature against Leyton Orient tomorrow before completing the permanent switch on Monday
can we recall him in the morning ;):D

mab 20-01-2012 18:49

Off PNE site Preston North End | News | Latest | Latest | Procter Ready For New Chapter

shakermaker 20-01-2012 20:51

Thank you, Proc, for the countless memories and the immeasurable effort you gave to this club. It was a pleasure seeing you grow from spotty 'Harrad lad into the terrific leader you are today. Goodbye and good luck.

SFC Chris 21-01-2012 11:46

Stevenage fan here.

Firstly, thanks very much for Phil.

Secondly, I don't want to worry you or anything, but I'm 99.9% sure I saw Mr Coleman at our train station this morning.

Just updating you all on how things are going down here, in the League One play-offs.

Div3North 21-01-2012 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFC Chris (Post 963873)
Stevenage fan here.

Secondly, I don't want to worry you or anything, but I'm 99.9% sure I saw Mr Coleman at our train station this morning.

Just updating you all on how things are going down here, in the League One play-offs.

Funny, that; I saw Elvis in our chippie only last night ...........

:alright:

lancsdave 21-01-2012 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Div3North (Post 963874)
Funny, that; I saw Elvis in our chippie only last night ...........

:alright:

He was on his way to meet Coley at Satanage station this morning

fatgaz182 21-01-2012 13:25

John Coleman does not take trains. Trains take John Coleman.:D

AccyMad 21-01-2012 13:53

Quote:

Stevenage fan here.

He was probably there to bring our Phil home ;)

smobile 21-01-2012 15:13

Quote:

Stevenage fan here.

Pity you weren't at Preston Train station earlier in the week to watch your knob of a manager walk out on you :tongueout - Pity that cos you both derserved each other - Both Vermin in our game.

cashman 21-01-2012 16:07

Well a good start today fer Westley.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

VALAIRIAN 21-01-2012 21:32

Quote:

Stevenage fan here.

Secondly, I don't want to worry you or anything, but I'm 99.9% I sure saw Mr Coleman at our train station this morning.

I'd have thought he was in Aldershot ;)

fc:stanley 22-01-2012 14:51

Apparently there already asking for his head alot of the fans are at preston. Dont like his cockyness and attitude! Which i can understand as its a peoples club preston and hes just an helmet at best!

Anyone know how proccy got on?

ddevil2006 22-01-2012 15:00

according to mr heys he played ok, he was at preston and not aldershot you know stanley fact

smobile 13-03-2012 21:47

Will be getting sacked soon hopefully. Can't stand the man. Mate of mine at the game tonight said they are calling for his head.

winstanley asfc 14-03-2012 00:57

If Preston stand by our old foe, we might benefit from it! PNE in League 2 next season sounds good from our point of view! The more local clubs the better....:rolleyes:

Dazzagee 14-03-2012 10:47

Yeah, my mate was there too and he said the same, apparently he took off a striker for a centre half? when they was 2-1 down!!

Larry Lobster 14-03-2012 18:12

Westley's record since joining PNE is appalling, 1 win in 10. He's also getting hammered for his signings (all 9 of them). Sadly, the one getting the most criticism is Andy Procter. He is getting ripped to pieces on the PNE online forum. As the thread link below clearly shows.

Andy Procter, worst midfielder we have had in a long time

cashman 14-03-2012 18:25

Don't wish proccy any ill, but i aint surprised.

smudgie 14-03-2012 18:31

Times like these im glad I support the mighty Stanley.

Yes, I and we all are guilty of having the odd dig at a player, but we will ALWAYS support the lads and manager.

Tom Bender & Dean Bouza for example have said the "Accy fans are without a doubt some of the best we have played for"

:)

VALAIRIAN 14-03-2012 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lobster (Post 977774)
Westley's record since joining PNE is appalling, 1 win in 10. He's also getting hammered for his signings (all 9 of them). Sadly, the one getting the most criticism is Andy Procter. He is getting ripped to pieces on the PNE online forum. As the thread link below clearly shows.

Andy Procter, worst midfielder we have had in a long time

Could come back tomorrow for me, we have missed him, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yonmon 14-03-2012 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 977781)
Could come back tomorrow for me, we have missed him, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with that V... but the chance of it happening is a bit remote.:rolleyes: