Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Trotters Match Thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/trotters-match-thread-70836.html)

Kiwi John 23-11-2019 17:50

Re: Trotters Match Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1233996)
Is their any other kind? As long as you're dippin' yer bread that's definitely good in my book! :D

Is that thought got any
connection to your avatar??? :)

ferret man 23-11-2019 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1233997)
Well didn't see that coming Bolton very poor but take nothing away from the lads everyone of them played well today especially like Rodgers back to his old self to me a better defender than Johnson, but we played well all over the park let's hope the confidence boost this gives propels us up the table.

Even the headless chicks dun good

DaveinGermany 23-11-2019 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 1234004)
Is that thought got any
connection to your avatar??? :)

Possibly! :D

ASFC1019 23-11-2019 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1233995)
For me, best display all season, first time i recall starting 2 up front? ok playing 10 men helped, but it didn,t last 2 matches,could not call any player, a great team performance, thought the bolton fans in the new stand were disgraceful, we met some of those behind the goal after the game and they were good lads, also told wynonie he had slipped up badly with his score forecast.

Seen as you wanted to make a smart arse comment about 2 up front, thought I’d correct your statement. Today was the 15th league game so far this season we have played 2 up front.

Watchdog 23-11-2019 19:05

Really enjoyed the game, atmosphere and most importantly the result today. Forget any comments about Bolton having 10 men for part of the game, you can only play against what's put in front of you. Fantastic, well done the mighty Reds

andyd 23-11-2019 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret man (Post 1234007)
Even the headless chicks dun good

I will pick them both every week if that's the end result.

cashman 23-11-2019 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASFC1019 (Post 1234010)
Seen as you wanted to make a smart arse comment about 2 up front, thought I’d correct your statement. Today was the 15th league game so far this season we have played 2 up front.

Hows this for smart arse,thats utter crap anyone who watches will be aware of that.

cashman 23-11-2019 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASFC1019 (Post 1234010)

Also Smart arse if you had read the thread posts 4@5 mentioned it before i did, so go boil yer head.or is reading a bit difficult for you?

VALAIRIAN 24-11-2019 08:36

How can this thread be so quiet???

Just scored our biggest ever win???

Still, better than people moaning :)

:) :) :)

VALAIRIAN 24-11-2019 08:39

With the exception of the fullbacks, about the best team we could have picked/played yesterday :)

Really pleased with the performance - regardless of the score - as there was a fight about the lads :)

Macca, Sam, Seamus to name but 3, did not stop running and fighting for every ball, also, thought Harvey was back to his pre-Fleetwood self!! :)

:) :) :>)

ferret man 24-11-2019 08:42

[QUOTE=andyd;1234016]I will pick them both every week if that's the end r
esult.

shame your not picking the team Andy

yonmon 24-11-2019 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1234035)
With the exception of the fullbacks, about the best team we could have picked/played yesterday :)

Really pleased with the performance - regardless of the score - as there was a fight about the lads :)

Macca, Sam, Seamus to name but 3, did not stop running and fighting for every ball, also, thought Harvey was back to his pre-Fleetwood self!! :)

:) :) :>)

But as we said before the match Joe, a win was imperative yesterday!.. ' Last Chance Saloon ' for one or two at The Crown ( aka ' Wham ' !) possibly beckoning from just around the corner !.

But we both had a good afternoon out.. and with that Team and Manager it looks like Bolton are really Wandering !..
Towards the state of oblivion known as The Conference !. 😉

STAY COOL !!.

Jimmy Clitheroe 24-11-2019 10:53

Lost any respect and sympathy for Bolton with their dreadful fans. Can we have Bury back and kick out that lot instead ?

AccyMad 24-11-2019 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1234034)

Maybe cos some of us are suffering a bit after the celebrations in the clubhouse :)

pifco 24-11-2019 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1234034)

I have had to wait to comment on the match until I read the result in the paper for when I woke up this morning I wondered whether I had had a senior moment and dreamt the entire match. But no I had actually seen it happen. Early in the match, when we missed two or three sitters and gave a really sloppy goal away, I thought Oh no here we go again but the response of the lads to the goal was fantastic and the atmosphere in the Clayton End was back to its best. Yes there were some passes that went astray but the lads went after the ball with real enthusiasam. Let's hope we can repeat the performance in the leasing.com cup match.