Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Dion (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/dion-72089.html)

cashman 29-12-2021 12:42

Re: Dion

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261869)
He Dion will dictate where he ends up will probably want round here he,s certainly dictated to Stanley he wouldn't play.

if sunderland do make an acceptable bid my moneys on them.

Twenty Eight 29-12-2021 15:11

No he won't the club is in total charge.
If he goes in January then it is for the club to accept or reject any offer.
He can sign a pre contract agreement now to move at the end of the season but will have to rot here until then.
He has to go from the club's perspective because his attitude etc around the camp will be toxic.
However it should be to the highest bidder - not whether its local for pipe and slippers Charles.

andyd 29-12-2021 15:31

The contract he signed for us meant nothing has he hasn't played since September whatever went on remains in the club unless Charles spills when he moves other players in their last six months of a contract play so it to me was something other.

Twenty Eight 29-12-2021 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261887)
The contract he signed for us meant nothing has he hasn't played since September whatever went on remains in the club unless Charles spills when he moves other players in their last six months of a contract play so it to me was something other.

The contract means something until the club says it doesn't.
So that means its up to us - 1/ If he goes in January. 2/ Which bid is accepted.

andyd 29-12-2021 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1261892)
The contract means something until the club says it doesn't.
So that means its up to us - 1/ If he goes in January. 2/ Which bid is accepted.

Or he could be awkward and wait until the summer if he doesn't like what the club decides going on present form that's a possibility.

VALAIRIAN 29-12-2021 17:35

Quite agree Andy.....:(

He has pleased himself - and let himself/us/Stanley/Coley down - since September, doubt very much he will change now.......................

:) :)

monkey hanger 30-12-2021 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261902)
Or he could be awkward and wait until the summer if he doesn't like what the club decides going on present form that's a possibility.

you must have read my mind. doubt the club is dealing with the average player here. wherever he ends up i wish him all the bad luck in the world now. some lads would sell their internal organs for the chance he got becoming a pro footballer.

Twenty Eight 30-12-2021 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1261903)
Quite agree Andy.....:(

He has pleased himself - and let himself/us/Stanley/Coley down - since September, doubt very much he will change now.......................

:) :)

He will be gone. The interest is from clubs who may not be interested at the end of the season and are seeking to reinforce their striker options for a promotion push.

cashman 30-12-2021 16:37

sooner the better. imho.

Chewbacca 30-12-2021 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1261886)
No he won't the club is in total charge.
If he goes in January then it is for the club to accept or reject any offer.
He can sign a pre contract agreement now to move at the end of the season but will have to rot here until then.
He has to go from the club's perspective because his attitude etc around the camp will be toxic.
However it should be to the highest bidder - not whether its local for pipe and slippers Charles.

I didn't think he could sign a pre-contract now unless it was with a club from another association.

He can refuse to go to the highest bidder and honour his existing contract. The comments from Coleman saying he needs to sign a new contract if he wants to play, makes the club look in the wrong.

odders 30-12-2021 22:42

I have seen this somewhere else. Make him play with the youth....stupid baby. Let them show how he deserves nothing but contempt. Idiot

Exile on Spencer St 31-12-2021 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1261952)
….. The comments from Coleman saying he needs to sign a new contract if he wants to play, makes the club look in the wrong.

‘looks’ can be deceptive.

monkey hanger 31-12-2021 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1261943)
He will be gone. The interest is from clubs who may not be interested at the end of the season and are seeking to reinforce their striker options for a promotion push.

if there was another alternative for these clubs they should go for that and not a player who cannot be match fit after really 4 months out. would we be happy signing someone similar with baggage the size of a month sea cruise with them.

cashman 31-12-2021 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1261887)

he dare not spill truthfully i reckon.

andyd 31-12-2021 11:36

Looking more like Bolton his were he,s ending up reports in Ireland saying Eion Doyle signed for St. Patrick's on a three year deal.