Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2010, 18:56   #16

Re: Any questions ??.

"Then tomorrow evening a really great opening line would be....'Is it true that ...etc ?"

You will be very lonely yonmon as the soiree is Wednesday 28th July, 5pm-8pm.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-07-2010, 19:19   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
"Then tomorrow evening a really great opening line would be....'Is it true that ...etc ?"

Blame A.E. fer that sherry, no doubt yonmon will be yon in my company no doubt on weds.
Old 26-07-2010, 19:55   #18
God Member

My question to the club:

"What management structure do you now have in place to ensure that any future official statements made in the public domain are timely, accurate, coordinated and ensure the full trust of the supporters?"
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 20:02   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post

I knew that Sherry !...just testing !..
(Although in the little world which Alfred.E. and I travel through, loneliness is no stranger!)
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 12:49   #20
Resting In Peace

Can't make it tonight, but if Heys or O'Neill are there perhaps somebody could ask them when they are going to send the accounts to Companies House. I know that they have said that they sent them in last week, but, if they had they would be on Companies House web site by now. They usually appear the day after they have been received. Looks like somebody is telling lies again. When will these two ever learn that whatever lies they tell they will be found out.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 12:53   #21

So. Did anyone get chance to ask anything last night. My dad tells me that the DON seemed to be keeping a low profile. Can anyone post anything to renew our optimism for the season ahead?
BedsRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 13:09   #22

There have been some positives mentioned in various threads. Football wise on the up. Business wise still aways to go.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 13:17   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedsRed View Post
So. Did anyone get chance to ask anything last night. My dad tells me that the DON seemed to be keeping a low profile. Can anyone post anything to renew our optimism for the season ahead?

Whilst we were there the whole environment appeared to be one of Ssssssssh !!...there seemed to be little or no enthusiasm apparent amongst the gathered throng...in fact it rather put me in mind of a Mausoleum with the Family visting the remains of a loved one !!...
This ennui-charged atmosphere was certainly not engineered for an open Debate...nor a Dialogue with anyone in particular...and not a 'welcome' to be heard from any Official of the Club..So sad really, as it was THE opportunity for them to impress upon us that they are not the Men so often maligned by so many !!
It was good to whisper to old friends again though !...and to collect my passport to Soccer Paradise !.

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 13:49   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedsRed View Post
yer dad was right mate, he coulda done the Limbo Under A Snakes Belly i thought, Yonmon has summed it up well.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..